YouTube 10 Worst (most disturbing) YouTubers

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yikes.

I only heard of a few of these. Crazy to think people like this are out there and are able to get away with stuff for a while before getting caught.

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
He was fantasizing about raping a woman and portrayed it in his comics long before this.
Since when since the Bullying? Or Since Even before that!?!
To be fair calling Chris Chan Evil is the wrong word still hes just Insane!
(And yes the Hes Intended) Originally i was more forgiving on him cus you know years of bullying but considering he already wanted this beforehand that just disgusts me still Hes Obviously Nuts!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Since when since the Bullying? Or Since Even before that!?!
To be fair calling Chris Chan Evil is the wrong word still hes just Insane!
(And yes the Hes Intended) Originally i was more forgiving on him cus you know years of bullying but considering he already wanted this beforehand that just disgusts me still Hes Obviously Nuts!
I don't think it matters when. He is autistic so a lot of people do feel bad for him but he crossed the line one too many times. He straight up said he was done with straight women and was becoming trans just so he can get lesbians. Not because he felt like a woman... He just wanted to bang lesbians. He was openly racist as well. I mean actually saying things like white people are superior.

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
I don't think it matters when. He is autistic so a lot of people do feel bad for him but he crossed the line one too many times. He straight up said he was done with straight women and was becoming trans just so he can get lesbians. Not because he felt like a woman... He just wanted to bang lesbians. He was openly racist as well. I mean actually saying things like white people are superior.
Okay i didnt Know that so yeah youre correct he sucks! (Good thing is used He!)

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
The reason people call all trans people predators and perverts. Like that Jessica Yaniv. Eww.

• Agree
Reactions: Kid Goku and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The reason people call all trans people predators and perverts. Like that Jessica Yaniv. Eww.
People like them shouldn't be included or respected in these spaces. That has become a problem. People are too afraid to not include them and then everyone on the outside just assumes they are all the same. At least groups like Gays Against Groomers are forming to weed them out.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
People like them shouldn't be included or respected in these spaces. That has become a problem. People are too afraid to not include them and then everyone on the outside just assumes they are all the same. At least groups like Gays Against Groomers are forming to weed them out.
True, but the problem is so are groups like the LGB Alliance, a trans hate group.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
True, but the problem is so are groups like the LGB Alliance, a trans hate group.
I only heard of that super nonsense. Seems like everyone wants a group and a flag these days and it just divides us more. This is why the only "groups" I support are ones that are actually doing good things and sticking to what they say they are for.

People need to just get on the same damn page already. We can all agree that rape, child abuse, and grooming is bad. People are just arguing as if who the victim is and who the predator is matters. That is like someone taking rape less seriously if a man was raped by a woman or another man. Rape is rape. It is just all so stupid and hinders people actually helping each other.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I only heard of that super nonsense. Seems like everyone wants a group and a flag these days and it just divides us more. This is why the only "groups" I support are ones that are actually doing good things and sticking to what they say they are for.

People need to just get on the same damn page already. We can all agree that rape, child abuse, and grooming is bad. People are just arguing as if who the victim is and who the predator is matters. That is like someone taking rape less seriously if a man was raped by a woman or another man. Rape is rape. It is just all so stupid and hinders people actually helping each other.
Absolutely yes. Rape is rape, rape is horrible. Child abuse is disgusting, grooming is disgusting and all of those things need to be condemned for the horrible, horrible acts they are. Mixing in the rhetoric that "x group are groomers, rapists or abusers" is wrong, horrifically wrong, because it doesn't represent that group accurately. MAPS, sure, but most others? No.

• Agree
Reactions: Yoshi and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Absolutely yes. Rape is rape, rape is horrible. Child abuse is disgusting, grooming is disgusting and all of those things need to be condemned for the horrible, horrible acts they are. Mixing in the rhetoric that "x group are groomers, rapists or abusers" is wrong, horrifically wrong, because it doesn't represent that group accurately. MAPS, sure, but most others? No.
It is no different than judging one bad experience with someone of a specific race or religion as the entire group of people with one thing in common as if they are all the same.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
It is no different than judging one bad experience with someone of a specific race or religion as the entire group of people with one thing in common as if they are all the same.
100%, or to use a more benign reference, having a bad experience at one Pizza Hut...well...no, Pizza Hut's pretty universally shit, but a fast food place, and thinking that represents every location, when it doesn't. But yeah, one person does not represent the entire group.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Yoshi and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
100%, of to use a more benign reference, having a bad experience at one Pizza Hut...well...no, Pizza Hut's pretty universally shit, but a fast food place, and thinking that represents every location, when it doesn't. But yeah, one person does not represent the entire group.
It is funny because I think we were moving away from this mindset like 15 years ago. I mean I didn't think anything of race or sexual orientation. The school I went to didn't have people going out of their way to treat or bully each other over differences. I think the switch over to social politics and putting everyone in boxes around 2010 is what lead us here. People weren't this bad when I was growing up and even in my early 20s, not at all. Now there is hatred everywhere.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
It is funny because I think we were moving away from this mindset like 15 years ago. I mean I didn't think anything of race or sexual orientation. The school I went to didn't have people going out of their way to treat or bully each other over differences. I think the switch over to social politics and putting everyone in boxes around 2010 is what lead us here. People weren't this bad when I was growing up and even in my early 20s, not at all. Now there is hatred everywhere.
It's definitely been a return to old school hatred of late. Just playing pin the tail on the marginalized group and start up the pitchforks.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It's definitely been a return to old school hatred of late. Just playing pin the tail on the marginalized group and start up the pitchforks.
Just any group. Any people who have something in common, there are people going after them. Don't matter if it is justified or not.

I Hate Everyone B Positive GIF by CBS

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: