News 16 Year-Old Turns In Mother - Raises 40 Grand

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
So I am sure you can search this and see the story, I can't be arsed.

A girl on Twitter turned in her mother via Twitter for being part of the Capital storming that happened on the 6th and her mother was sent to prison. Might have been both parents, I am not sure. But since losing both parents, she made a Go Fund Me account and raised 40 grand because she wants to go to college and she has no support anymore.

1984 called and wants its insanity back...

I get that what these people did was wrong but who turns in their own parents? Who is so politically correct, left, whatever that you would ensure your parents go to prison and then use a platform to pity shame people into giving you money?? Social media is the true cancer of this world and needs to be shut down completely. Suicide rates are through the roof among teens and young adults since the rise of Twitter and Facebook, people are willing to sell out their own family and throw their friends under the bus for clicks and attention... It is complete madness.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I mean...her parents committed a crime. If you know of it, then you're morally obligated to inform the authorities.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I mean...her parents committed a crime. If you know of it, then you're morally obligated to inform the authorities.
On Twitter though? I can't fathom the mindset of doing this.

There isn't even any evidence of her being in the building from what I could see. She was just in the large crowd outside the area. A lot of these people seemed to have been ushered to the spot for a "protest" and not everyone was wanting to storm the capital, some were being pushed forward by the crowds and couldn't move. I saw some videos of people saying "why are they letting us in here?" and "they are probably going to lock us in the building". Some dipshit anarchist was busted because a video came out of him telling people to go in and burn it down and telling the cops to stand down. He wasn't even a "trump supporter". There is too much that happened for the truth to be found right now. We know a good chunk of people had intent, not everyone did, but everyone is being trialed as if they were intent, even if they didn't go in the building.

The whole thing is insanity but for a 16-year-old to basically turn in her own mother via Twitter is disturbing. It is one thing to call the cops/FBI, but to post it on Twitter tells me she wanted attention for it more than anything.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
On Twitter though? I can't fathom the mindset of doing this.

There isn't even any evidence of her being in the building from what I could see. She was just in the large crowd outside the area. A lot of these people seemed to have been ushered to the spot for a "protest" and not everyone was wanting to storm the capital, some were being pushed forward by the crowds and couldn't move. I saw some videos of people saying "why are they letting us in here?" and "they are probably going to lock us in the building". Some dipshit anarchist was busted because a video came out of him telling people to go in and burn it down and telling the cops to stand down. He wasn't even a "trump supporter". There is too much that happened for the truth to be found right now. We know a good chunk of people had intent, not everyone did, but everyone is being trialed as if they were intent, even if they didn't go in the building.

The whole thing is insanity but for a 16-year-old to basically turn in her own mother via Twitter is disturbing. It is one thing to call the cops/FBI, but to post it on Twitter tells me she wanted attention for it more than anything.
Ahh...I must have skimmed past that part. Yeah, I definitely would not do that over social media. That's definitely distasteful and begging for attention.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Ahh...I must have skimmed past that part. Yeah, I definitely would not do that over social media. That's definitely distasteful and begging for attention.
That is what is bothering me the most about this. I have seen things like this before. Teens have disagreements with their parents all the time and throw them under the bus on social media not even thinking of the consequences. They just see it as a means to get more attention, more shares, more people paying attention to them.

• Agree
Reactions: LividJay

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
It didn't happen if it isn't posted on social media, everyone knows that. Plus, now she's got no parents, so she needs that money to shame her next family.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
And She Bangs playing every two minutes while kids hit themselves in the nuts pretending they're gods with yo-yos. Still got my old Yomega lying around in a box somewhere...
I had this one:

Brain-Yoyo-Yomega_00.jpg

Ah... When kids were being kids still and not obsessed with social media. I was 12 when I was into yo-yos. 12-year-olds today are into clout and trash music.... American culture has become trash.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I had a Duncan fireball like this one: https://external-content.duckduckgo...an_hornet_yo-yo_-_blue_-_angled_2000x2000.jpg and a Yomega...something...fireball? Not sure, the pictures look a bit different. But yeah, that's pretty much ALL kids were doing at one point. Yo-yos and terrible music, and so many kids at my school wound up hitting themselves either in the face or the crotch, it was hilarious. I was happy just to learn to walk the dog...that suited me and my trouser furniture just fine.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I had a Duncan fireball like this one: https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://cdn.sweatband.com/duncan_hornet_yo-yo_duncan_hornet_yo-yo_-_blue_-_angled_2000x2000.jpg and a Yomega...something...fireball? Not sure, the pictures look a bit different. But yeah, that's pretty much ALL kids were doing at one point. Yo-yos and terrible music, and so many kids at my school wound up hitting themselves either in the face or the crotch, it was hilarious. I was happy just to learn to walk the dog...that suited me and my trouser furniture just fine.
I think I broke something with mine trying to "rock the baby" LOL

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
One of the kids in my school thought he could handle two at the same time, managed to get them so tangled that both were unusable every again, and the second wasn't his. Those were the days...

giphy.gif

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
PC Generation kids -- sell out your parents, cry, get paid for it. Well done, today's parents, your "don't smack the shit out of your disrespectful little shit kids" tactic has worked wonders, hasn't it?

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
PC Generation kids -- sell out your parents, cry, get paid for it. Well done, today's parents, your "don't smack the shit out of your disrespectful little shit kids" tactic has worked wonders, hasn't it?
On the same note, hopefully it dissuades parents from making poor choices and storming the US Capitol when they have a family to support. The FBI is going to find them, regardless if their idiotic kids report them.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Only way you're going to get away with doing something like that is be masked up the whole time. Don't get caught on the premises and never talk to anyone about it.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
On the same note, hopefully it dissuades parents from making poor choices and storming the US Capitol when they have a family to support. The FBI is going to find them, regardless if their idiotic kids report them.

Agreed. It's pretty sad people put that riot over their families and other priorities...hopefully they enjoy their stay in prison...

Only way you're going to get away with doing something like that is be masked up the whole time. Don't get caught on the premises and never talk to anyone about it.

Well, problem there is most of them were also anti-maskers...so...whoops...

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: