News 20 year-old Goes to Westgate in Glendale, AZ to "Shoot 10 People" because he "Felt Bullied"

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan

A 20 year-old man has been arrested after going to the Westgate Entertainment District in Glendale, AZ and opening fire, injuring 3 before being apprehended. 1 person is in critical condition, the other two were treated for non-life threatening injuries. He claims he acted in effort to shoot 10 people because he felt bullied.

What a stupid excuse for a stupid act, 20 years old and his life's basically done. Good job, genius.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Bravo!
tumblr_inline_myqdhlN3ef1r48cs1.gif

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
why not shoot the bullies? Why 10 randos?
Cause he is a coward.

I got bullied and picked on in school, never once did I think "Hmmm! I think I will go down to the local Walmart and just shoot random people who did nothing to me!". This dude deserved to be bullied if this is how his logic works. Piece of :poop:.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Cause he is a coward.

I got bullied and picked on in school, never once did I think "Hmmm! I think I will go down to the local Walmart and just shoot random people who did nothing to me!". This dude deserved to be bullied if this is how his logic works. Piece of :poop:.
I mean...people tried to bully me. I just beat them up. :blackgrin:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
This is why more people need to exercise their rights in 'Merica if you get my drift. Instead of wasting tax payer dollars on a trial and incarceration for this idiot. He could have gone with the "play stupid games and win stupid prizes" route. You make adult decisions so you can deal with adult consequences. If someone would have wanted to poke some holes in him while he was being naughty then it's between him and whatever deity he believes in whether he wants to survive long enough to see trial. Just Saiyan.....
:idk:

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I mean, had the dude did that where I live, someone would have shot back. lol I think everyone around here owns guns. Hell, I live next to an avid hunter.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I mean, had the dude did that where I live, someone would have shot back. lol I think everyone around here owns guns. Hell, I live next to an avid hunter.
Not take away from any gun owner, but someone who is a hunter can be completely different from someone who exercises their 2A rights for self preservation. My father for example owns a plethora of firearms for all manner of hunting, but he has never carried any of them for self protection from people a day in his life. Closest he has ever come is a Ruger Blackhawk .357 Magnum on his hip while out in the woods for protection from black bears. These types of folks actually tend to be detrimental to the restoration and preservation of 2A rights in our country because they usually say this line, "I support the 2A, but...." (insert reason why they don't think someone needs to own X firearm for Y reason) We call the Fudds after the Elmer variety.

If you're a law abiding 'Merican citizen or LPR then take a safety course, tool up, and exercise them rights before they're truly taken for granted and gone for good. End speech.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Not take away from any gun owner, but someone who is a hunter can be completely different from someone who exercises their 2A rights for self preservation. My father for example owns a plethora of firearms for all manner of hunting, but he has never carried any of them for self protection from people a day in his life. Closest he has ever come is a Ruger Blackhawk .357 Magnum on his hip while out in the woods for protection from black bears. These types of folks actually tend to be detrimental to the restoration and preservation of 2A rights in our country because they usually say this line, "I support the 2A, but...." (insert reason why they don't think someone needs to own X firearm for Y reason) We call the Fudds after the Elmer variety.

If you're a law abiding 'Merican citizen or LPR then take a safety course, tool up, and exercise them rights before they're truly taken for granted and gone for good. End speech.
This is a good point I suppose. I believe this guy though does have guns for protection. He is in his 40's with 3 sons and a wife, also works for the city. He knows what's up. I actually hate hunting for sport and will not support it. You hunt something, you better eat it and make use of the life you just took or you can get a kick to the nuts. lol

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
This is a good point I suppose. I believe this guy though does have guns for protection. He is in his 40's with 3 sons and a wife, also works for the city. He knows what's up. I actually hate hunting for sport and will not support it. You hunt something, you better eat it and make use of the life you just took or you can get a kick to the nuts. lol
I rarely hunt and when I do it's not for trophies. Anything I kill I eat or give meat away to my friends. When I move back to 'Merica I plan on doing my part to help control the feral hog population because they're terribly destructive and make tasty smoked pork. :p

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Would've been nice if someone had taken him out, but Westgate is one of those high end shopping and entertainment districts, so...guessing the people there at the time weren't exactly gun enthusiasts.
Still, you'd expect someone to be packing for protection. I saw a clip of this guy out in Brazil trying to rob people, this well-trained woman who clearly learned how to use a gun took it out her bag and held that SOB down on the ground gun to head and called the cops.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Still, you'd expect someone to be packing for protection. I saw a clip of this guy out in Brazil trying to rob people, this well-trained woman who clearly learned how to use a gun took it out her bag and held that SOB down on the ground gun to head and called the cops.
Not only did that ultra powerful do exactly as you said but she shot the SOB and was like “Get down you mother f*****!”

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah, in the US you would absolutely expect someone to be carrying, but who knows, wrong crowd, wrong time, I guess. Or maybe it was over so quickly he just shot and gave himself up? Lots of variables that are unknown at the moment, sadly.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: