2020 riots

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Well, it appears like it finally happened just like I said. More information should come as the story develops. Viewer discretion is advised.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
So those idiots that stopped the Sheriff unit are the same ones that shot him? Is that what I'm getting from this? Just outright stupidity...time to shut them all down.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
So those idiots that stopped the Sheriff unit are the same ones that shot him? Is that what I'm getting from this? Just outright stupidity...time to shut them all down.
No, it appears that an armed civilian who was safe guarding a private business shot a rioter who was attempting to do damage to the business. It isn't clear to what degree or threat this man posed to him but he appears to have shot him in the head with an AR-15. At last reporting he was still alive and on the way to the ER. He may be the luckiest SOB alive because from what you can see in the video it's off to the side of his forehead and it may have just winged him.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Well... If you are going to go around acting like this it is only a matter of time before more and more armed people start fighting back.

I saw some of his other footage on Twitter. Appears they are just breaking cars and destroying people's businesses for no reason at all. I can tell you if I owned a business there and people tried that crap around me, I would be shooting.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Well... If you are going to go around acting like this it is only a matter of time before more and more armed people start fighting back.

I saw some of his other footage on Twitter. Appears they are just breaking cars and destroying people's businesses for no reason at all. I can tell you if I owned a business there and people tried that crap around me, I would be shooting.
They burned almost an entire lot full of cars at a used car dealership the day before. The business is completely destroyed and my heart goes out to the owner.

Everything that is happening right now is months of this coming to a head and people learn that you play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
They burned almost an entire lot full of cars at a used car dealership the day before. The business is completely destroyed and my heart goes out to the owner.

Everything that is happening right now is months of this coming to a head and people learn that you play stupid games and you win stupid prizes.
I hope more people start fighting back. They are bringing sticks to a gun war and they are going to lose.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
No, it appears that an armed civilian who was safe guarding a private business shot a rioter who was attempting to do damage to the business. It isn't clear to what degree or threat this man posed to him but he appears to have shot him in the head with an AR-15. At last reporting he was still alive and on the way to the ER. He may be the luckiest SOB alive because from what you can see in the video it's off to the side of his forehead and it may have just winged him.
Well, that's a bit different. I'd be looking to defend property from wanton destruction, too, particularly if they're destroying at random for no real purpose or cause other than to destroy.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
These people are pathetic, classless, and ignorant. They need to be charged for all the damages done and deported out of the country.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
All of this destruction in Kenosha over a man who refused to drop a knife, threatened officers verbally that he was going to shoot them, and had an active arrest warrant for I believe it was sexual assault from what I'm hearing. So yeah, pick and choose your battles because you're standing up for one helluva guy, who is alive btw. Reports are he's paralyzed though.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
All of this destruction in Kenosha over a man who refused to drop a knife, threatened officers verbally that he was going to shoot them, and had an active arrest warrant for I believe it was sexual assault from what I'm hearing. So yeah, pick and choose your battles because you're standing up for one helluva guy, who is alive btw. Reports are he's paralyzed though.
The dude was beating the shit out of a woman. If I was a cop I would of shot his dick off.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
These people are pathetic, classless, and ignorant. They need to be charged for all the damages done and deported out of the country.
Unfortunately you can't deport American citizens, no matter how vile they may be. We just need to stand up as a country and take care of our own trash. That's the redeeming value of America, we burn our trash and we take care of our own. Good or bad.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I am being serious though. If you beat or sexually assault a woman or child, you at the very least deserve your balls to be cut off.

• Agree

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Different perspective of the shooting as it goes down. Shooter is the guy in the gray shirt with the little little backpack you see start walking away. Viewer discretion is advised.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I can't say I disagree with the shooter protecting the dealership, those people are not out there seeking justice, they're just rioting. That accomplishes nothing, and now it's gotten someone shot in the head. Great job, morons.

I am being serious though. If you beat or sexually assault a woman or child, you at the very least deserve your balls to be cut off.
I'm not at all opposed to that, they certainly aren't the type of people that should ever have the option to procreate if they can't treat fellow human beings with a little bit of decency and dignity.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Holy crap that dude was packing heat. Also, the dude appears to have been scrapped by the bullet. He is lucky the shooter had such shitty aim.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Kill all communists.
download.jpeg

• Funny
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2: