5 Ways That Sasuke is a Little B#%€£

Blockinlick

Ultra Pinkstink
Super Saiyan 2
I'll be real, Naruto is his own brand of annoying, what with his massive hard-on for Sasuke & all, but Sasuke is even moreso unworthy of such admiration and here are 5 reasons why.

#1. He's arrogant as hell

Uchiha's in general seem to be really arrogant, but Sasuke takes the cake.

When Naruto and Sasuke have their last spat in the original series and Saduke sees the damage that Narutos Rasangan caused, instead of acknowledging that Naruto deserves more respect, Sasuke throws a little b#&€£ tantrum and runs away.

#2. He was never at any point friendly with Naruto or anyone for that matter.

He didn't just look down on Naruto, he was an insolent little prick towards virtually all of his peers. It's no wonder he had no problem betraying them all.

#3. His plan for Orochimaru didn't have to involve being a massive dick

He could have just been like
"Naruto, calm down, I'm just using Orochimaru. I have no intention of letting him have my body"

...and everything would have worked out so much better.

#4. He turned his back on everyone for power

Am I the only one that recognizes what a terrible person you have to be to turn your back on everyone you've ever known to chase power over some grudge?

I don't care how much Itachi deserved justice, the fact that Sasuke insists that it has to be him and only him to deliver it is arrogant, selfish, foolish, and stupid.

#5. The biggest reason of all?
He immediately betrayed Itachi's will and intent by becoming another terrorist hell-bent on destroying the village

This little son of a b#&€£ just learned that Itachi did everything for a noble cause and for the good of the village. He literally martyred himself so that Sasuke could understand the importance of the village...

...and how does he repay him? By doing the complete opposite in what is an apparent case of an immature refusal to accept that his motivation was a lie.

How Sasuke has such a large fan base baffles me. He's the epitome of little b#&€£ anime characters.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 4
Naruto is obsessed with Sasuke in the Five Kage Summit Arc because he thinks of him as a brother. This is very important because not only did Naruto have no friends at one point, he was also an orphan, and Sasuke didn't have any real friends either and was also an orphan.

Naruto is the Shonen version of Guts and Sasuke is the Shonen version of Griffith. I think there shouldn't be as much criticism for either of these characters considering this reason alone.

If you ask me, Sakura is the only one I can understand having as much haters as she does. She never really develops as a female lead, although this is also because the females in Naruto are all very superficial.

Blockinlick

Ultra Pinkstink
Super Saiyan 2
Naruto is obsessed with Sasuke in the Five Kage Summit Arc because he thinks of him as a brother. This is very important because not only did Naruto have no friends at one point, he was also an orphan, and Sasuke didn't have any real friends either and was also an orphan.

Naruto is the Shonen version of Guts and Sasuke is the Shonen version of Griffith. I think there shouldn't be as much criticism for either of these characters considering this reason alone.

If you ask me, Sakura is the only one I can understand having as much haters as she does. She never really develops as a female lead, although this is also because the females in Naruto are all very superficial.
I'm not going to act like I am entitled to the effort it would take, BUT I just want to point out that in no way did you refute or challenge any of the points I made regarding Sasuke himself.

By saying
"Sakura is the only one I can understand having as much hate" is a subtle way of declaring that you disagree, so it's a bit odd to say
"I disagree with you" and leave it at that.

So what about the things I listed have you not understanding the hate for Sasuke?

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 4
I've just read so much criticism regarding Naruto and Sasuke as characters that it's tiresome for me to tackle them all. So like you said, let's agree to disagree.

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
#2. He was never at any point friendly with Naruto or anyone for that matter.

He didn't just look down on Naruto, he was an insolent little prick towards virtually all of his peers. It's no wonder he had no problem betraying them all.
To be fair, Sasuke did save Naruto's life against Haku. Haku wasn't really trying to kill them, but that's neither here nor there, Sasuke reacted under the belief that it was fatal & Naruto would've died.

That's about all I'm going to defend about Sasuke though lol. I mostly agree with you. I remember reading the chapter where Naruto & Sasuke finally hash it out after their last battle and just thinking "I wish this worked for me" because I think that chapter is well-written but I can't emotionally connect to it because Naruto & Sasuke's friendship was never well-established before he ditched them and Sasuke's character development takes a complete nosedive after he defeats Itachi and learns the truth.

Though to be honest, Naruto probably frustrated me more in this storyline. I remember when he stopped Sasuke from legit trying to kill Sakura and then told Sasuke he was going to take him back to the village and they were going to be friends again. I've never related to Sasuke more than when he responded by asking "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)