YouTube "All gamers are white supremacists"

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

What... the heck?

I don't care about the person being trans but what the heck is Twitch smoking to put someone like this in charge of "safety"?

These are the kinds of people that use power to control, divide, and inflict discrimination in the name of minority discrimination. Just STOP!

The online gaming community has always had shit talks. Mute people if they annoy you, don't get upset over someone 14-year-old thinking racial slurs are cool to use during a TDM on CoD.

ffs people...

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
It is Twitch, I mean come on. Also, if you like SOG, you should check out It'sAGundam because he did a piece about this as well and it was gold.

Also, to quote Beerus directly, "Nobody who trumpets Justice ever turns out to be Righteous"

Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Well done with those background checks, Twitch. Hire the token trans person and make sure they're as bigoted as the people they're "opposed" to. Fantastic.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I watched the video. I am even more confused now. Like you do you but... If you don't want to be made fun of, why make this public? Talking about eating grass and squealing on camera while a middleaged woman pets you... If I did that and people made fun of me, I wouldn't blame them. I'd make fun of me too.

Is that being mean? It isn't like this is harming anyone but it is just weird. It is not common at all. You can't expect the majority of people to understand what the heck is going on. When you don't understand something, as a human, you tend to either find it funny, gross, or just weird. You can't expect people to relate to it on a larger scale.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Well done with those background checks, Twitch. Hire the token trans person and make sure they're as bigoted as the people they're "opposed" to. Fantastic.
I am sick of people like this pretending to be the voice of the voiceless. The entire LGBTXYZ group is just taking advantage of people at this point. Just like PETA did with vegans and vegetarians. It became a cult or something and just makes people intolerant, insensitive, and moronic. More and more people are backing away from the LGBT group and I don't blame them. Who would want people like this representing them?

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I am sick of people like this pretending to be the voice of the voiceless. The entire LGBTXYZ group is just taking advantage of people at this point. Just like PETA did with vegans and vegetarians. It became a cult or something and just makes people intolerant, insensitive, and moronic. More and more people are backing away from the LGBT group and I don't blame them. Who would want people like this representing them?
Agreed, it's the sort of thing that happens when these groups start to gain notoriety. When a small percentage speak on behalf of a larger group, bad things will happen. I don't blame anyone who is LGBTQ(etc) from backing away from such labels because of the way such things are used and abused. Don't want to be associated with that mentality or that particular intersection of people. Get rid of the advocacy groups when they start embracing people who are as anti-anything as they themselves are claiming others to be.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed, it's the sort of thing that happens when these groups start to gain notoriety. When a small percentage speak on behalf of a larger group, bad things will happen. I don't blame anyone who is LGBTQ(etc) from backing away from such labels because of the way such things are used and abused. Don't want to be associated with that mentality or that particular intersection of people. Get rid of the advocacy groups when they start embracing people who are as anti-anything as they themselves are claiming others to be.
I think their problem was that it became a profit powerhouse. That, and they tried to please everyone so much that they ended up doing the very things they were trying to end. Like they came full circle. Look at Pride month as a good example of the profit problem. For one month, everyone is latched on the gay teet of America pretending to care about gay/trans rights when they only care about turning a profit. Verizon is a big name in the Pride month game. They don't care about feelings or safety. They don't care what these people look like, how they act, or what these events have done to children... They just want their money. I don't care if you are gay and proud but don't whip out your penis on a public road and nearly smack an 8-year-old in the face with it. I have seen some sick stuff happen at these pride parades involving kids and it pisses me off. You won't see this in other countries either. Japan manages to do it tastefully and for all ages. I am sorry but what they do in California and other states is just embarrassing. And it is 2020 too, most people in America don't care who you are sleeping with or what you do in the privacy of your bedroom so long as there is consent and it is the legal age.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm not trying to get all political or anything and I know there are cases where gay/trans/ect. people are treated unfairly, I just think the mainstream group lost the plot on everything and a lot of people are just being used and manipulated because of their identity be it sexual or physical and I am not okay with that.

I am just sick of the whole hivemind issue. It does nothing to end anything. It just reinvents all this stuff in a new way and somehow makes it worse.

This isn't going to help Twitch, it is just going to make the trolls 10 times worse and fuel more hatred.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I f*cking hate labels on people. I don't want to be called cis gendered, I'm not going to call you gay, bi, trans, etc. I don't give a f*ck, people are too hung up on pronouns, acting tough on the internet, and punching Nazis. People need to learn how to chill the f*ck out and not give a :poop: what people think about them. It's why I just sit here and talk :poop: to you lovely people. You may not agree with me, but we can have calm civil discourse. 'Merica!

• Friendly
Reactions: Punkhead and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I f*cking hate labels on people. I don't want to be called cis gendered, I'm not going to call you gay, bi, trans, etc. I don't give a f*ck, people are too hung up on pronouns, acting tough on the internet, and punching Nazis. People need to learn how to chill the f*ck out and not give a :poop: what people think about them. It's why I just sit here and talk :poop: to you lovely people. You may not agree with me, but we can have calm civil discourse. 'Merica!
I know not everyone will agree with me. I try to be as understanding as I can be. I don't like to make people angry or hurt people's feelings. I certainly never set out to do it but some people make it so hard these days for others to just be themselves without being shamed for it. That in and of itself is irony. I always say you can only push so hard one way before you end up going in reverse. We see feminists being massive sexists, gay rights activists degrading straight folks, all sorts being racist against white people and it is okay because they are minority groups doing these things. It is BS. I actually think (this could have changed though) there are more women than men in the US at this point so technically, men are a minority now... lol

Either way, I agree. Labels suck. Trying to put people into crayon boxes is stupid. We should be valued as individuals not because of what we have between our legs and what we choose to do with it or what color our skin is. I am more proud of people who make it to the top without every using their gender, sexual orientation or race as being a part of the milestone. Can't we just all be humans?

MAKE AMERICA HUMAN AGAIN! *alien noises*
What the heck do I know though? I am a crazy cat lady. :meow:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I know not everyone will agree with me. I try to be as understanding as I can be. I don't like to make people angry or hurt people's feelings. I certainly never set out to do it but some people make it so hard these days for others to just be themselves without being shamed for it. That in and of itself is irony. I always say you can only push so hard one way before you end up going in reverse. We see feminists being massive sexists, gay rights activists degrading straight folks, all sorts being racist against white people and it is okay because they are minority groups doing these things. It is BS. I actually think (this could have changed though) there are more women than men in the US at this point so technically, men are a minority now... lol

Either way, I agree. Labels suck. Trying to put people into crayon boxes is stupid. We should be valued as individuals not because of what we have between our legs and what we choose to do with it or what color our skin is. I am more proud of people who make it to the top without every using their gender, sexual orientation or race as being a part of the milestone. Can't we just all be humans?

MAKE AMERICA HUMAN AGAIN! *alien noises*
What the heck do I know though? I am a crazy cat lady. :meow:
Except Mrs. India, she's a god damn racist against the whites. F*ck her kind and everything she stands for, but god do I love that woman so, so much. :love:

• Funny

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
India likes racist foreplay confirmed :haha:
You see this place?
1589862685915.png

F@#$ THIS PLACE AND it's 3.5 million inhabitants all because of Mrs. India Actual. God, I love her. :love:

• Funny
Reactions: Punkhead and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I am way too lazy to reply, but I will say just remember the vocal minority don't speak for the silent majority
I feel like before social media was a thing, this was the case for most folks but now people bend over backward to please the vocal minority and ruin things (in a lot of cases) for other people.

I guess eventually people will learn, grow, and look back and think "wow, that was really stupid of me".

Reactions: Punkhead

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
At this point though, if Twitch starts tanking because of them adding feelings police, that is on them.

giphy.gif

I just feel bad for people who make a living on the platform. All's it can take is one slip up or misunderstood comment and POOF, they can be gone off the platform. They really need to look into those thots on the platform though and better control them. They always break rules and get temp bans, if they even get a ban at all. That ain't right. I have seen guys get banned for way less than flashing a tit. There are platforms out there for this kind of "entertainment". They shouldn't be allowed to act like this on Twitch. I really think it just comes down to money though.

• Agree

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
I feel like before social media was a thing, this was the case for most folks but now people bend over backward to please the vocal minority and ruin things (in a lot of cases) for other people.

I guess eventually people will learn, grow, and look back and think "wow, that was really stupid of me".
That and there was gatekeeping, which can be bad and good.

You can hope for that, but I don;t see it because Humans are just dumb creatures.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
That and there was gatekeeping, which can be bad and good.

You can hope for that, but I don;t see it because Humans are just dumb creatures.
At this point, I think there are people out there who don't want to learn or change or grow. They just want everyone else to change to their ideal world view and because people tend to change their minds on stuff every few years, it is impossible for the world to ever be held to that kind of standard. Just like people getting what they want and still looking for more things to complain about. I am convinced some people just don't want to be happy.

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: