India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
tenor.gif

allegedly :ROFLMAO:

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
So today I've been wondering what lies in the future for me personally once this mask mandate finally wears off completely. I'm 27 years old, and by the time I get my old job back everything will go back to normal, so I've been thinking about what I want to do with money, like how much to save and how much to use on practical things, and what practical things I should use it on. Is there any advice any of you want to give me, and am I thinking about my future too much?

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
So today I've been wondering what lies in the future for me personally once this mask mandate finally wears off completely. I'm 27 years old, and by the time I get my old job back everything will go back to normal, so I've been thinking about what I want to do with money, like how much to save and how much to use on practical things, and what practical things I should use it on. Is there any advice any of you want to give me, and am I thinking about my future too much?
I think thinking about your future is a great idea. When I was making a steady earning I put 20% of every paycheck into savings, the rest went on bills and entertaining my mother. Depending on what your expenses are (bills, rent, insurance, food budget, etc.), I would aim for 20%, as well, but it's going to depend on the split of what you need, what you can spare for entertainment and food, and then what you absolutely can afford to do without for savings.

I have to say, having that savings saved my ass when I first quit my job to look after my mother, kept me going for a good while, so it's a good idea to think ahead, for sure!

Reactions: Yoshi

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
My disability covers my bills and my rent.

I'm actually not interested in using my money on entertainment and material possessions, because I have everything I want in that area at the moment. I've never had a girlfriend or have been in a relationship before, but I was wondering how to invest in women for example, since I believe I'm mature enough to start dating seriously given the circumstances.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
My disability covers my bills and my rent.

I'm actually not interested in using my money on entertainment and material possessions, because I have everything I want in that area at the moment. I've never had a girlfriend or have been in a relationship before, but I was wondering how to invest in women for example, since I believe I'm mature enough to start dating seriously given the circumstances.
That's going to depend on the woman. Some women are traditional and would prefer the man paid for dates, a lot more these days are 50/50, insisting on paying their way, others pay one night, while you pay the next, etc. Keep saving up, find the woman, discover her preferences in that regard, and go from there.

Reactions: Yoshi

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I don't know if this is the case in other states but the mask mandates will be lifted as of June 2nd in Ohio and I see the UK is getting rid of them on June 21st. Any other states stopping them? I am guessing when Cali does, we will see a news story "mask burning party leads to massive fire outbreak in California".

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Pretty sure AZ got rid of them a couple of weeks back, but I've been wearing it, still, just for safety.

I am guessing when Cali does, we will see a news story "mask burning party leads to massive fire outbreak in California".
And my sick brain goes straight to women taking their bras off and burning them...dammit...

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Pretty sure AZ got rid of them a couple of weeks back, but I've been wearing it, still, just for safety.
I still think people should just do what Japan does. If you are sick and need to go in public, wear a mask. This alone will keep so many people from getting sick in public spaces. The mask doesn't do much for protection though, it is more for protecting other people since some people had COVID with little to no symptoms or had no symptoms for a good week before they knew they had it.

And my sick brain goes straight to women taking their bras off and burning them...dammit...

giphy.gif

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I still think people should just do what Japan does. If you are sick and need to go in public, wear a mask. This alone will keep so many people from getting sick in public spaces. The mask doesn't do much for protection though, it is more for protecting other people since some people had COVID with little to no symptoms or had no symptoms for a good week before they knew they had it.

Agreed, it's not so much a protective device as a "just in case I've got it" device, but agreed about the Japan thing, if more people masked up when they felt a bit under the weather, things like flu season would be greatly lessened in severity.

One of the reasons I often wish I was a woman...just walk up to other women, grab hold of their jigglies and give 'em a go, and for some reason it's far more acceptable than if a guy does it...lucky women.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed, it's not so much a protective device as a "just in case I've got it" device, but agreed about the Japan thing, if more people masked up when they felt a bit under the weather, things like flu season would be greatly lessened in severity.
This should be the norm for all cities in America since people are living on top of each other, quite literally. You see how tightly packed most areas of Japan are but they don't have nearly as many flu-related deaths as other countries when you look at the even percentages of the numbers.

One of the reasons I often wish I was a woman...just walk up to other women, grab hold of their jigglies and give 'em a go, and for some reason it's far more acceptable than if a guy does it...lucky women.
I had a bisexual friend growing up (she was a bit if a narcissist so I stopped talking to her when I was 21) and there were a number of times where she would just stare at my boobs or grab them. It felt awkward every time lol I mean you shouldn't be doing this unless you are invited to do it. That is like a dude grabbing another dude's balls.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
This should be the norm for all cities in America since people are living on top of each other, quite literally. You see how tightly packed most areas of Japan are but they don't have nearly as many flu-related deaths as other countries when you look at the even percentages of the numbers.

Yep, common sense should play a factor here, but nope. "It's just the flu" excuses, coughing in other peoples' faces and using their hands to wipe their noses before touching all sorts of surfaces...and then we wonder why it spreads so easily...

I had a bisexual friend growing up (she was a bit if a narcissist so I stopped talking to her when I was 21) and there were a number of times where she would just stare at my boobs or grab them. It felt awkward every time lol I mean you shouldn't be doing this unless you are invited to do it. That is like a dude grabbing another dude's balls.

I agree it's something that should only be done when invited, boobs are a private part of the female form, just a slightly more public private part because of locale and relative size, but they're still nobody's business but the woman they're attached to, and yet for whatever reason there's this "girls club" mentality that it's ok to just give 'em a squeeze because "hey, I've got 'em, too, so it's not like it's weird!" A guy does it, it's sexual assault, a woman does, it's just girl stuff.

I imagine it did indeed make you feel awkward when she did that, even as a friend you should still at least ask. They're your boobs, not hers, and it's not like you were grabbing or staring at hers in response. Read the room, woman!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I agree it's something that should only be done when invited, boobs are a private part of the female form, just a slightly more public private part because of locale and relative size, but they're still nobody's business but the woman they're attached to, and yet for whatever reason there's this "girls club" mentality that it's ok to just give 'em a squeeze because "hey, I've got 'em, too, so it's not like it's weird!" A guy does it, it's sexual assault, a woman does, it's just girl stuff.

I imagine it did indeed make you feel awkward when she did that, even as a friend you should still at least ask. They're your boobs, not hers, and it's not like you were grabbing or staring at hers in response. Read the room, woman!
She was a weird one. I think she thought how you said, since she has them it makes it okay. She did it to me in public once, I was so embarrassed.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
She was a weird one. I think she thought how you said, since she has them it makes it okay. She did it to me in public once, I was so embarrassed.
In public? Damn, she definitely thought she had a right to them because she has a pair. If she's that obsessed with boobs, she only needs to reach up, she's got some right there...

If I were in your shoes there, and she was wearing the right sort of top, I'd have pulled her top down...let her be as embarrassed as you felt.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
In public? Damn, she definitely thought she had a right to them because she has a pair. If she's that obsessed with boobs, she only needs to reach up, she's got some right there...

If I were in your shoes there, and she was wearing the right sort of top, I'd have pulled her top down...let her be as embarrassed as you felt.
I can't be that mean and she really didn't have boobs. She was relatively flat chested.

• Informative
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: