DBF Community Chat Thread

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
You're making me realize I was trying too hard to defend him, LOL. I just look back at Drake & Josh very fondly for a kid sitcom.
I get it, totally, it's hard when someone you look up to or used to watch all the time turns out to be something...else. You want to see them like they were, and that's fine! Sadly, some of those people go on to do things that are just incomprehensible, stupid and/or disgusting.

Reactions: Yoshi

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
No idea who that is. lol

But he isn't a pedo. He's the other one that is attracted to teens... But grooming? That makes this so much worse.

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
No idea who that is. lol

But he isn't a pedo. He's the other one that is attracted to teens... But grooming? That makes this so much worse.
I'm not going to go off and learn a bunch of different terms that all boil down to the same thing. He's a pedo. He likes children, he just happens to like children with some boobs on them.

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm not going to go off and learn a bunch of different terms that all boil down to the same thing. He's a pedo. He likes children, he just happens to like children with some boobs on them.
Yeah I mean they are still children. Just with more adult-like bodies. The mind is the issue though with this whereas pedos go after children who are in child bodies which, yes both are bad, but one is a million times worse.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah I mean they are still children. Just with more adult-like bodies. The mind is the issue though with this whereas pedos go after children who are in child bodies which, yes both are bad, but one is a million times worse.
I think it's disgraceful the way pervs treat teenage girls, it destroys their innocence just because they've grown a couple of flesh balloons on their chest. They might look almost like women, but they're still mentally children, and they're forced into adulthood by perverted men trying to get at what they've barely gotten themselves. At that age they're so self-conscious about what they've got, it doesn't take much to make them paranoid about their bodies. Hell, you know more about what it's like to be a teenage girl than I do, you were one! :D But yeah, I feel both types of pervs are disgusting predators, going after children.

• Agree

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
No idea who that is. lol

Ephebophilia is the term you're looking for. I only know it because I remember someone wrote a psychological analysis on Char Aznable some years ago and claimed he had it because he always surrounded himself with young females.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Ephebophilia is the term you're looking for. I only know it because I remember someone wrote a psychological analysis on Char Aznable some years ago and claimed he had it because he always surrounded himself with young females.
Yeah, that is it. There is a term for everything these days. Wish they'd figure out a way to help these people. Or have adult-only islands where they can't be around children.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah, that is it. There is a term for everything these days. Wish they'd figure out a way to help these people. Or have adult-only islands where they can't be around children.
Or Ken doll them...if they can't control themselves with it, take it away...
giphy.gif

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I mean really... This should be an option for the court if they act on things physically.
Agreed, same with women. If they use what they've got to abuse children, take it away. Ken doll the dudes, tie her tubes and weld shut the wonder cave, tie it all together with metal rings that have bells on so everyone can hear her coming and know what she is. Daddy, is that Santa's reindeer I hear? No honey, that's a monster.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed, same with women. If they use what they've got to abuse children, take it away. Ken doll the dudes, tie her tubes and weld shut the wonder cave, tie it all together with metal rings that have bells on so everyone can hear her coming and know what she is. Daddy, is that Santa's reindeer I hear? No honey, that's a monster.
Good lawd... I can picture a child and parent scenario for this in my head.

I don't think the public pedo files meant to protect people do enough. Maybe bells would help.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Good lawd... I can picture a child and parent scenario for this in my head.

I don't think the public pedo files meant to protect people do enough. Maybe bells would help.
Agreed, if they're a violent sexual predator, the world needs to know, put bells on them. If they're some dude that got caught streaking at a football game and picked up a sexual-based offense because of indecent exposure, that's another issue, but the violent ones? Bells.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I let Chungus go. He was getting upset this morning in the hutch and didn't finish his milk. He was moving back and forth like he wanted to get out badly. I took him to the woods in the backyard and let him go into a clothes basket me and Jay set up a few weeks go. He has a bit of water, some hay, carrots, and grapes back there with him. I will go check on him later and see if he left of it he is still there. I am hoping the food attracts other rabbits and he can make some friends.

I'm more upset over this than I thought I would be. I had no issue letting him go but after I got back in and cleaned up the mess, started crying. I didn't feel attached to him but I guess I was wrong/

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I let Chungus go. He was getting upset this morning in the hutch and didn't finish his milk. He was moving back and forth like he wanted to get out badly. I took him to the woods in the backyard and let him go into a clothes basket me and Jay set up a few weeks go. He has a bit of water, some hay, carrots, and grapes back there with him. I will go check on him later and see if he left of it he is still there. I am hoping the food attracts other rabbits and he can make some friends.

I'm more upset over this than I thought I would be. I had no issue letting him go but after I got back in and cleaned up the mess, started crying. I didn't feel attached to him but I guess I was wrong/
I went to go check on him and bring him a towel and some more hay and he was gone. I guess that is a good thing. That means he wasn't scared. Maybe he will find himself a mate. Going to leave everything back there for him for now in case he decides to make use of it.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Last few pics of him when I was releasing him. You can see how big he got.
Hope he is happier now that he is free. It is sad most don't live to be 2 years old because of predators.
Hoping he is one of the ones who manages to live a longer life.

2.png

1.png

3.png

chungus.png

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
He'll be ok, he'll find a lady bunny, have far too much bunny sex and make many bunny kids, and two weeks from now he and his 32 kids and 18 grandbunnies will come and visit!

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
He'll be ok, he'll find a lady bunny, have far too much bunny sex and make many bunny kids, and two weeks from now he and his 32 kids and 18 grandbunnies will come and visit!
I WISH! :haha:

Sadly he will likely not be trusting of me anymore, all his hormones and stuff. I am going to bring some milk back there in the off chance he comes back and I can feed him one last time.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I WISH! :haha:

Sadly he will likely not be trusting of me anymore, all his hormones and stuff. I am going to bring some milk back there in the off chance he comes back and I can feed him one last time.
I'm sure he'll still recognize and trust you for a bit. He'll be a bit wilder, and quicker to flee, but I'm sure he'll know who you are.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: