DBF Community Chat Thread

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
There's that hour gone! Go wake him up and get some zzz's!
I am going to try to make it till 6... No caffeine. No tears.

giphy.gif

Okay, some tears...

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Ever have one of those days where you're waiting for something, but it's at the end of the day, so time moves as slow as it possibly can so it takes forever to get there? That's today...

giphy.gif

Also, this baby is the perfect representation of every man in the world...

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Today has been slow and fast at the same time. Haven't eaten yet. We are just going to get Chipotle.
This morning went somewhat quickly, but since hitting about 10am here it's just...dragging. I haven't eaten either, now that I read that...should probably go find something to eat!

Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Ever have one of those days where you're waiting for something, but it's at the end of the day, so time moves as slow as it possibly can so it takes forever to get there? That's today...
Dude, today was my last day of work before my days off and ever since I started at 0530 the clock was mocking me. I managed to accomplish so much stupidity during the course of my shift. I read all my Shonen Jump releases, drank three coffees, planned a man date, made potential moving plans after I bid to leave Canada, listened to an entire GWAR album, ate a bagel, watched a football game, and then discovered a meme on my phone I forgot I had that made me chuckle. This was all inside 8 hrs and I still had 2 hrs to go on my work day! o_O

Meme in question:

1605506989531.png

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I applied at Sam's Club, Pet Smart, and Pet Co a while back. Sam's denied my application and the other two didn't respond. Now I applied at Tom Thumb, let's see if I get the job.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I applied at Sam's Club, Pet Smart, and Pet Co a while back. Sam's denied my application and the other two didn't respond. Now I applied at Tom Thumb, let's see if I get the job.
If you can, it helps to go in person. Sometimes they aren't hiring or they know when an opening will be.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I have been going everywhere to apply and they always tell me to apply online. So I've been applying online and I'll meet them in person if I'm getting interviewed.

• Informative

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Dude, today was my last day of work before my days off and ever since I started at 0530 the clock was mocking me. I managed to accomplish so much stupidity during the course of my shift. I read all my Shonen Jump releases, drank three coffees, planned a man date, made potential moving plans after I bid to leave Canada, listened to an entire GWAR album, ate a bagel, watched a football game, and then discovered a meme on my phone I forgot I had that made me chuckle. This was all inside 8 hrs and I still had 2 hrs to go on my work day! o_O

Meme in question:

View attachment 2192
I hear you, I managed to get so much, and yet absolutely nothing accomplished in one day. It was staggering. Time just would not move.

Reactions: India Actual

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Ouch... That is something I have yet to suffer from (I don't drive). What was wrong with it?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Ouch... That is something I have yet to suffer from (I don't drive). What was wrong with it?
I went out to my car about a week ago, got in and for no reason whatsoever, the steering wheel just kept on turning and turning, wouldn't turn the actual wheels of the car. Been without a car since then. Now I have to look at trading it in towards a used vehicle because I can't afford that repair bill and they won't release my car back to me as it's unsafe for the roads...I've called around, they legitimately are the only people that can fix it for this particular era of VW Golfs, some sort of tool to get into the steering wheel assembly...absolutely boggles my mind. So now I have to hope that the vehicle they're trying to put me into is a decent price, with decent payments and I get a decent trade in for my Golf. Upside being I was looking to trade in my Golf soon, once I stabilized my financial situation, because it's been having some issues with random oil leaks and it's just not the right fit for me now that my circumstances with my mother have changed so much (need something easier for her to get in and out of), but...guess I'm going to get myself a sort of bridge car for now...something to drive until I sort myself out. More hassle that I didn't really need right now.

• Informative

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Man, I'm sorry Super Kami Guru...

As for me... I haven't heard back from Tom Thumb yet. I don't know what to do with my life if I can't work.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I went out to my car about a week ago, got in and for no reason whatsoever, the steering wheel just kept on turning and turning, wouldn't turn the actual wheels of the car. Been without a car since then. Now I have to look at trading it in towards a used vehicle because I can't afford that repair bill and they won't release my car back to me as it's unsafe for the roads...I've called around, they legitimately are the only people that can fix it for this particular era of VW Golfs, some sort of tool to get into the steering wheel assembly...absolutely boggles my mind. So now I have to hope that the vehicle they're trying to put me into is a decent price, with decent payments and I get a decent trade in for my Golf. Upside being I was looking to trade in my Golf soon, once I stabilized my financial situation, because it's been having some issues with random oil leaks and it's just not the right fit for me now that my circumstances with my mother have changed so much (need something easier for her to get in and out of), but...guess I'm going to get myself a sort of bridge car for now...something to drive until I sort myself out. More hassle that I didn't really need right now.
Well, I hope things work out for you. I know it is easy to say this but it helps to stay positive. I think you know that more than most though. You have a lot on your plate but you are still a nice guy. Most people these days would be using bad things that happen to them as an excuse to mistreat others.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Man, I'm sorry Super Kami Guru...

As for me... I haven't heard back from Tom Thumb yet. I don't know what to do with my life if I can't work.
Yeah, not fun times!

I'm sure you'll hear back from Tom Thumb soon enough! They're always looking for people, so I'm sure you'll be fine!

• Thanks
Reactions: Yoshi
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: