Dragon Ball FighterZ Adding Super Baby 2, SS4 Gogeta

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Dragon Ball GT's Super Baby 2 is slated to drop on January 15. Previously released DLC characters for Dragon Ball FighterZ retail for anywhere between $3 and $6 USD. So while Bandai Namco hasn't specified Super Baby 2's price, he's likely to cost around the same as other characters. Alternatively, he can be acquired by purchasing the game's FighterZ Pass 3.

Rounding out FighterZ Pass 3 is Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, the fusion of Super Saiyan 4 Goku and Vegeta, and another member from Dragon Ball GT's cast. Unlike Super Baby 2, SS4 Gogeta doesn't have a release date. He joins the rest of FighterZ Pass 3's roster, which includes the fusion Kefla, Ulta Instinct Goku, and the recently released Master Roshi. Bandai Namco shared a trailer showing the two characters in-game, which you can check out above.

Source:

Banned

Saiyan Grunt
I hope they give Gogeta a distinct moveset from Blue Gogeta instead of just being Blue Gogeta with the Super and Z moves removed lol

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
That version of Baby was the GT Character I most wanted added, so quite happy about his inclusion. Never suspected SSJ4 Gogeta but I'm really glad to have him. Goku (GT) barely used SSJ4 at all so I'm glad that transformation has proper representation now.

Reactions: Beerus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)