Dragon Ball Memes

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I don't know if this was posted or not but it is funny.

cvcx.jpeg

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
They need to teach this in school since so many people are confused these days.
Can you come with me on Twiiter to protect me from them? Like a body guard. I feel like the great war between all the trans folks and the pedos is going to ignite soon. Like all it's going to take is someone taking out their version of Franz Ferdinand and KABLAMO!!!!

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Can you come with me on Twiiter to protect me from them? Like a body guard. I feel like the great war between all the trans folks and the pedos is going to ignite soon. Like all it's going to take is someone taking out their version of Franz Ferdinand and KABLAMO!!!!
Just say: " If you can stand while taking a tinkler, you're more like Henry Winkler"

If that doesn't work, hit them with the fax machine. MALE HAS PENIS AND BALLS. FEMALE HAS VAGINA AND NO BALLS. MALE CAN'T PREGNANT. FEMALE CAN PREGNANT.

If they talk about their feelings, well that is on them. We can't tell other people how to feel but they also can't tell us how to feel either.

I feel like this is stuff we learned in preschool when little Johny whipped out his pez and starting watering the tree and little Becky tried the same but ended up R Kellying herself but what do I know.

In all fairness, some say these people are crazy, but come on, I am up there too... :haha:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan

2020: Schools introduce the "pat pat" method of gender verification.
2030: Sexual harassment complaints skyrocket as "pat pat" kids become legal adults and still practice "pat pat" verification.

Just say: " If you can stand while taking a tinkler, you're more like Henry Winkler"

If that doesn't work, hit them with the fax machine. MALE HAS PENIS AND BALLS. FEMALE HAS VAGINA AND NO BALLS. MALE CAN'T PREGNANT. FEMALE CAN PREGNANT.

If they talk about their feelings, well that is on them. We can't tell other people how to feel but they also can't tell us how to feel either.

I feel like this is stuff we learned in preschool when little Johny whipped out his pez and starting watering the tree and little Becky tried the same but ended up R Kellying herself but what do I know.

In all fairness, some say these people are crazy, but come on, I am up there too... :haha:

I have quite a few friends who are trans and I've got no issue whatsoever with them changing genders, because it is who they want to be, but it does feel like some are doing it because it's become the "in" thing these days, rather than actually being trans. Don't get me wrong, if I could take some pills, grow a decent pair of boobs for a bit of fun play and keep the old chap functioning properly for filthy fun time, I'd be game! But I'm aware enough of who I am to know no part of me is feminine or would pass as feminine, and I'm content enough with myself that I can just keep on being me with no issues.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I have quite a few friends who are trans and I've got no issue whatsoever with them changing genders, because it is who they want to be, but it does feel like some are doing it because it's become the "in" thing these days, rather than actually being trans. Don't get me wrong, if I could take some pills, grow a decent pair of boobs for a bit of fun play and keep the old chap functioning properly for filthy fun time, I'd be game! But I'm aware enough of who I am to know no part of me is feminine or would pass as feminine, and I'm content enough with myself that I can just keep on being me with no issues.
I just want it to be addressed the right way is all. If you are a biological male or biological female, accept that regardless of feeling that you are the opposite. I don't think it is handled the right way. Going through a sex change is A LOT to handle. Mentally, physically, and emotionally. It should be mandatory that you get help professionally for mental well being before, during, and after doing these changes. I don't know what it feels like to be born a female and feeling like a dude stuck in a chicks body but I do know what it feels like to be uncomfortable in my own skin and the way things are handled these days makes it seem like it is no big deal to just hop on hormones and tuck or wack off your parts. It is a very serious thing to go through. Changing your hormones can make you physically and mentally ill (I have seen women become chronically depressed just from birth control hormones). No one wants to talk about the dangers of this either because they don't want to be offensive. I think it is offensive that the truth is being hidden from people going through this and it is a slap in the face to treat it like it is no big deal.

I don't care if someone is trans in the sense that it has no effect on me or how I view a person but when people ignore science and start forcing people to say, act, or do as they want I have a problem with it. I know not all trans people are this way but as you know, I am sure, the vocal minority tends to paint the picture for people these days, and no one else's opinions matter.

*looks at the title of the thread*

"When memes get serious"

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I just want it to be addressed the right way is all. If you are a biological male or biological female, accept that regardless of feeling that you are the opposite. I don't think it is handled the right way. Going through a sex change is A LOT to handle. Mentally, physically, and emotionally. It should be mandatory that you get help professionally for mental well being before, during, and after doing these changes. I don't know what it feels like to be born a female and feeling like a dude stuck in a chicks body but I do know what it feels like to be uncomfortable in my own skin and the way things are handled these days makes it seem like it is no big deal to just hop on hormones and tuck or wack off your parts. It is a very serious thing to go through. Changing your hormones can make you physically and mentally ill (I have seen women become chronically depressed just from birth control hormones). No one wants to talk about the dangers of this either because they don't want to be offensive. I think it is offensive that the truth is being hidden from people going through this and it is a slap in the face to treat it like it is no big deal.

I don't care if someone is trans in the sense that it has no effect on me or how I view a person but when people ignore science and start forcing people to say, act, or do as they want I have a problem with it. I know not all trans people are this way but as you know, I am sure, the vocal minority tends to paint the picture for people these days, and no one else's opinions matter.

*looks at the title of the thread*

"When memes get serious"
Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina. ~ Kindergarten Cop

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky: