Dragon Ball Super Is Cukatail a mix of both genders, maybe trans?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Is Cukatail, the angel of Universe 5, a genetic female or male? Both? Maybe a trans angel?

I know this is a bit of a random question. I was looking at the lists of angels as I wanted to see the differences between them and this is the only one to not fall under being male or female.

There are 7 males, 4 females, and Cuckatail is either referred to as a "female type" or just simply a child of the Grand Minister. We don't hear Cukatail speak in the anime either (not that I could remember anyway).

Cukatail is referred to as a "female-type" Angel in a bio blurb on Toei Animation's website. (Toei bio blurb. reddit.) However, this information may be inaccurate due to the bio blurbs sometimes containing misinformation (such as Frost eliminating Master Roshi with a kick). Cukatail is not among the Angel sisters drawn by Toyotarō (A post in Toyotaro's Instagram states Vados, Cus, Martinu and Marcarita are sisters. imgrum. Retrieved on 2017.)

FYCHF7Y.png

I am wondering if given the name of this character being a reference to "cocktail" if this is a male born angel who changed their gender or just feels to be more feminine, like a mix of the two.

Or maybe this angel is just a masculine female. Some women in the real world are more masculine in appearance.

Thoughts?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Definitely appears far more masculine than feminine, so possibly a mixture of genders, or yeah, quite possibly just a masculine looking female.

Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Perhaps s/he's like this villain from Batman, named Bruno, who is a female...

(Marking as NSFW, because, while it doesn't show nips, it does happen to show swastikas, so NSFW and proceed w/ caution!)

17ffdf4988.jpg

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Perhaps s/he's like this villain from Batman, named Bruno, who is a female...

(Marking as NSFW, because, while it doesn't show nips, it does happen to show swastikas, so NSFW and proceed w/ caution!)

17ffdf4988.jpg
I do not remember her. Holy crap. How did they let that slide in the cartoon? LOL

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I do not remember her. Holy crap. How did they let that slide in the cartoon? LOL
Female empowerment? Here comes Street Fighter's Guile, but with Swastitkas, so now it's somehow empowering? I'm not sure, apparently she first appeared in '86, but that image is from the 2013 cartoon, so how that snuck through...I've no idea! Definitely wouldn't get anywhere near the air today.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Female empowerment? Here comes Street Fighter's Guile, but with Swastitkas, so now it's somehow empowering? I'm not sure, apparently she first appeared in '86, but that image is from the 2013 cartoon, so how that snuck through...I've no idea! Definitely wouldn't get anywhere near the air today.
I guess the symbolism is meant to evoke evil which I get, that is fine. I mean there is a video game franchise all about evil nazis. The concept of the woman using them as nipple pasties is a bit of an odd choice of a child's cartoon. lol

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I guess the symbolism is meant to evoke evil which I get, that is fine. I mean there is a video game franchise all about evil nazis. The concept of the woman using them as nipple pasties is a bit of an odd choice of a child's cartoon. lol
It definitely is a really strange choice for a cartoon. Even when neo Nazi's were depicted as bad guys in movies and cartoons I don't think they ever once had a full blown swastika pastie scenario, this Bruno woman's just super hardcore. Does she have night time pasties? Get home and night, have a bath, peel off the pasties and relax before putting on the glow in the dark ones? What about in the winter? Does she cut holes in her jackets so the pasties still show through? Come on, cartoon, if you're going down that route, give us some background on Madame Swastitka.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Gender in the realm of biology as far as human go is all about your reproductive business and genetic chromosomes. Gender identity is different from this and there still has to be a lot more studied on it because the human brain in relation to hormones is quite complex. I actually believe hormones at different levels will cause a person to feel they are the wrong genetic gender and the approach of treating this is either to focus on hormone replacement therapy to side with the hormone receptors in the brain or to correct the hormone imbalance in the body to correct the receptors in the brain. I am no biologist though. I just know there is a lot more to learn about the human body and brain in this regard.

Either way, I was using the term genetically speaking mostly however, Cukatail could very well be a genetic male who identifies as a female.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Please let it stay just between us, but I saw fanfics where he had both. :censored:

Well, I mean... They do self-reproduce like snails. Hold up a minute. Are Namekians just snail people!? :shock:

Indeed, sluggin' 'n buggin' themselves at every chance. Why do you think Piccolo is always meditating? You think he's just concentrating? Nope, he's banging away there!

piccolo_meditating_dbz_episode_206.jpg

The dude is 7'4. You mean to tell me only 4" of him is cucumber?

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: LividJay and Beerus
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky: