General Politics Thread

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It is funny to me because it is true... And sadly the truth these days is viewed as a personal attack on people's feelings or whatever narrative they are trying to push.
He's an "empty chair" of a President. Does nothing for his people, Screws over our allies, and panders to our enemies. Sure glad we got rid of those mean tweets though.:cautious:

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
He's an "empty chair" of a President. Does nothing for his people, Screws over our allies, and panders to our enemies. Sure glad we got rid of those mean tweets though.:cautious:
We have elected puppets for years now. You saw what happened when we managed to elect someone who wasn't a puppet. I guess the US has to suffer a bit so hard times can create strong men again.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
We have elected puppets for years now. You saw what happened when we managed to elect someone who wasn't a puppet. I guess the US has to suffer a bit so hard times can create strong men again.
I have no faith in the younger generations to be strong men or women. They're so comfortable and entitled that they expect a level playing field and things to be handed to them. I'm not saying our generation had it difficult but at least we were taught respect, hard work, and we played outside!!!
:mai:

Cause this is where we're at in terms of how the gov't views it's own citizens.

You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I have no faith in the younger generations to be strong men or women. They're so comfortable and entitled that they expect a level playing field and things to be handed to them. I'm not saying our generation had it difficult but at least we were taught respect, hard work, and we played outside!!!

So people who don't trust the government or the establishment are the problem... Not the government or the establishment giving people reasons (and rightfully so) not to trust them. Right... Let us ignore all the cities that went up in flame and destroyed millions of people's lives. Let's focus on the real threat... Those damn Trump supporters!! Every time I hear that I laugh.

If people can't see this is all a work and being used to manipulate them at this point, there is no helping them.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
azMwWPm_700b.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...ance-uk-leave-base-to-rescue-trapped-citizens

The world is watching right now and we look like absolute pansies to both friends and foes alike! How dare this President and the people up top even think for a minute to leave behind even a single U.S. Citizen or Green card holder of our country. I'm disgusted by their lack of spine and apathy toward the untold suffering the Afghan people are going to face. You want to act like you've got big balls?! Now's the time and send tens of thousands more troops into the region in a surge to get our people out. To the last man, woman, and child. Consume everything in your wake and make the enemy pay for their transgressions so they will NEVER, EVER think to cross us again. Now is the time for revenge and violence!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Biden needs to gtfo. He made a mess of this. I don't care who started it, he is the one who handled it poorly and is refusing to fix it.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I love how he just up and mandated all of us employees to get vaccinated and changed his mind about opting out and requiring weekly testing. Threatening progressively worsening disciplinary action for failure to comply. Authoritarianism much?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I love how he just up and mandated all of us employees to get vaccinated and changed his mind about opting out and requiring weekly testing. Threatening progressively worsening disciplinary action for failure to comply. Authoritarianism much?
But the USPS and government officials are not regulated by these rules.
Like ffs if you can't read the writing on the wall at this point and not see this is a power grab.... :serious:

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4

Im not sure if i count as young generation Im 21?
I mean sure i got things handed to me like money and shit but im also traumatized, depressed maybe, got hated on where ever i go! my mother was relativly poor and if i wouldnt live in germany i would be dead! could also be that youre sarcastic!

Speaking of elections i hope i mangage to vote this year but who hmmm there are these parties
die linke /the left (The left extrem): Noooooooo
Afd/ Alternative for germany (the right extrem): also noooooo
Cdu (middle right): i guess merkel is decent but yeah nah
Spd (middle left): they would be techniaclly be the most fitting with my views but nah theyre the 3rd dumbest party after the two dummies on the top of the list
Fdp (buisnes right): Surprisingly decent choice but nah
die grüne/ the Green (Left with a supposed focus on enviroment (only when it brings the votes)): i guess its the one party that allows me to become 60

Edit: also i forgot the best party DIE PARTEI / THE PARTY: Theyre just cracking jokes all the time and are parodic in nature

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I mean sure i got things handed to me like money and shit but im also traumatized, depressed maybe, got hated on where ever i go! my mother was relativly poor and if i wouldnt live in germany i would be dead! could also be that youre sarcastic!

Speaking of elections i hope i mangage to vote this year but who hmmm there are these parties
die linke /the left (The left extrem): Noooooooo
Afd/ Alternative for germany (the right extrem): also noooooo
Cdu (middle right): i guess merkel is decent but yeah nah
Spd (middle left): they would be techniaclly be the most fitting with my views but nah theyre the 3rd dumbest party after the two dummies on the top of the list
Fdp (buisnes right): Surprisingly decent choice but nah
die grüne/ the Green (Left with a supposed focus on enviroment (only when it brings the votes)): i guess its the one party that allows me to become 60

Edit: also i forgot the best party DIE PARTEI / THE PARTY: Theyre just cracking jokes all the time and are parodic in nature
You should always vote for who you feel best represents you as a person. Voting is a personal matter and while ultimately the party or person you're voting for may end up representing your entire government. Just my two cents that it should be a reflection on your own feelings. It's your country so you get to choose what to do!

• Agree

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
You should always vote for who you feel best represents you as a person. Voting is a personal matter and while ultimately the party or person you're voting for may end up representing your entire government. Just my two cents that it should be a reflection on your own feelings. It's your country so you get to choose what to do!
Yeah but the spd is pathetic! and even then envriomental just makes the most sense!

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
If you suspect you're depressed or suffering from any form of mental health issues, you should reach out to a therapist. Coming from someone with a lot of baggage that kept it inside for years, therapy helps.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The proposals would force banks to report every deposit and withdrawal related to a bank account and would also include centralized companies such as PayPal, Venmo, (owned by PayPal), CashApp, and cryptocurrency exchanges.

This would take place on bank accounts that have an incoming or outgoing amount of $600 within a year, meaning that most Americans would be the target of the surveillance.

Fuck you, Biden! You old decrepit piece of shit! All these old bags in government want to destroy the middle class in this country. People need to really wake the f up already. They are sucking middle-class America dry. Most of the taxation and funding for all their horseshit is put on us. So many people get taxed twice too while people like dick rocket Bezos pay nothing. That piece of shit! I'm pissed. lol

This is a clear breach of privacy and it sickens me tho.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: