Join us on Riot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

XOF
Admin
I've made a private room for DBF members on Riot.im
If you don't know what that is, just think Discord but privacy-focused.
Download the app or launch it in your browser: Click here

Create an account, let me know your username and you'll receive an invite. Your username will typically be @something:matrix.org

See you there! :gokuup:

• Creative
Reactions: Yoshi

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I signed up as @pgen98:matrix.org to give it a try.

I have to say, though, I'm somewhat anti-chat for forum-based sites, since it tends to take away a lot of the activity from the forums. But let's see, maybe this'll be different?

Jay

XOF
Admin
I signed up as @pgen98:matrix.org to give it a try.

I have to say, though, I'm somewhat anti-chat for forum-based sites, since it tends to take away a lot of the activity from the forums. But let's see, maybe this'll be different?

Let's just try to keep DB chat on the forum.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I think this is a lot better than Discord. Discord is too commonly used.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Excuse me for double posting, but do you guys think that we should replace this with a Discord Channel now?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I set up a Discord server since I am able to have a more secure form of it. Not sure if we will make use of it or not but I figured it can serve as a back-up if issues are happening on the forum or if people on the forum want to play a game together.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I set up a Discord server since I am able to have a more secure form of it. Not sure if we will make use of it or not but I figured it can serve as a back-up if issues are happening on the forum or if people on the forum want to play a game together.
Link?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah, I thought so. I am not on it much myself. Trying to make more of an effort to make use of it.
I'll probably jump on when the forums have issues, should they have issues, but I've always been a forums-first kind of person. Don't like the live chat approach so much, but I do get it, it's where most communities are heading.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'll probably jump on when the forums have issues, should they have issues, but I've always been a forums-first kind of person. Don't like the live chat approach so much, but I do get it, it's where most communities are heading.
Yeah, I want all Dragon Ball related stuff on the forum. It is just there if people want to make use of it.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru
Status
Not open for further replies.