Quora...

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I've been using Quora a lot recently, and while it functions a lot like a social media website, I've also come to the conclusion that it is far better than any other form of social media. Most people post about their trivial drama and stupid memes on social media, but I have learned a lot just from browsing Quora. I highly recommend the rest of you to give this website a shot.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Quora is an old site. Been around for like 10 years now. You only just found it? lol I have a few accounts on there. I used it mainly for backlinks. It more or less is a glorified Yahoo Answers minus the "I kissed a boy, can I be pregernent?" questions. That typo was on purpose. lol

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Quora is an old site. Been around for like 10 years now. You only just found it? lol I have a few accounts on there. I used it mainly for backlinks. It more or less is a glorified Yahoo Answers minus the "I kissed a boy, can I be pregernent?" questions. That typo was on purpose. lol
Ah, Yahoo...I miss those amazing questions.

12 year old boys asking "what does boobs feels like?!?" while 12 year old girls are worried about getting pregant/pergerant/pagent/etc. So much good stuff...

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Ah, Yahoo...I miss those amazing questions.

12 year old boys asking "what does boobs feels like?!?" while 12 year old girls are worried about getting pregant/pergerant/pagent/etc. So much good stuff...
The only reason to go there any more is to laugh lol

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
The only reason to go there any more is to laugh lol
It really is the perfect place to get a good chuckle. Especially the puberty questions (sorry, "sexual health" questions). "why doesn't I have the boobs yet?" "why do I keep getting random erictons in my ponts?" "my nipples are sore. Why?!" "I'm 14 and my face is hairy! Help!" Just endless fun. The answers, too, some of them are amazing ("I'm 15 and I'm 36HH but just two weeks ago I was flat! don't worry, you'll grow!!" "bro, I'm 12 and I read that's normal, just wear loose fitting pants!")

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It really is the perfect place to get a good chuckle. Especially the puberty questions (sorry, "sexual health" questions). "why doesn't I have the boobs yet?" "why do I keep getting random erictons in my ponts?" "my nipples are sore. Why?!" "I'm 14 and my face is hairy! Help!" Just endless fun. The answers, too, some of them are amazing ("I'm 15 and I'm 36HH but just two weeks ago I was flat! don't worry, you'll grow!!" "bro, I'm 12 and I read that's normal, just wear loose fitting pants!")
"HELP? i sat necks to a gurl in jim class and she tuched my thy is her pregont now?"

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
"HELP? i sat necks to a gurl in jim class and she tuched my thy is her pregont now?"
I'm sorry, Tommy, but yes. She's Pregnoted now. The only thing you can do is face the fact you're going to have to be a man now, go and get a job and raise your thigh child. What did we tell you about cooties? Girls and boys touching gets you infected and her preguntd. Maybe now you'll listen.

• Funny

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm sorry, Tommy, but yes. She's Pregnoted now. The only thing you can do is face the fact you're going to have to be a man now, go and get a job and raise your thigh child. What did we tell you about cooties? Girls and boys touching gets you infected and her preguntd. Maybe now you'll listen.
I mean I get that kids aren't as good at spelling but how the heck are 12 to 15 year olds spelling THIS bad? lol

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I mean I get that kids aren't as good at spelling but how the heck are 12 to 15 year olds spelling THIS bad? lol
I think most of the time it was people mocking young kids so they were doing it on purpose, but some of them...yeah...some of them might just be that special...Same with the people responding. Even though most of them responded with almost proper English, a lot of them were clearly trolls. Like inflataboobs and the 12 year old manhood experts...pretty sure they were just trolls.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
There is one thing I notice about Quora that I actively dislike now. The website is actually very liberal.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
There is one thing I notice about Quora that I actively dislike now. The website is actually very liberal.
That has been the case for a while. It tends to have to do with the topics though.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
It genuinely makes me upset seeing all of these misinformed folk falling under political identities.

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Not a fan of Quora simply for the fact that after checking an answer or so it wants me to sign up/log in to continue. Needing to be logged in to contribute questions and answers makes sense, needing to be logged in to simply browse after a freebie does not. I still use it if it comes up on a google search but I'm petty and that put me off from actively using the site.

Reactions: Yoshi and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Not a fan of Quora simply for the fact that after checking an answer or so it wants me to sign up/log in to continue. Needing to be logged in to contribute questions and answers makes sense, needing to be logged in to simply browse after a freebie does not. I still use it if it comes up on a google search but I'm petty and that put me off from actively using the site.
I never understood that either. I have an account on there I was using for backlinking but if I happen to be signed out when just looking for some answers about something, I get nagged to death to sign in. Yahoo answers did this the right way.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I never understood that either. I have an account on there I was using for backlinking but if I happen to be signed out when just looking for some answers about something, I get nagged to death to sign in. Yahoo answers did this the right way.
And Yahoo knows how to get people to ask the right questions. "My sister sawd me p, can she git pregnat?"

• Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Dammit, Billy pull your pants back up, that's your sister!!
This woman understands vaginas and reproduction:

27-hilarious-yahoo-questions-26.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: LividJay and Beerus
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes: