News Russian Streamer Killed His Pregnant Girlfriend Live (For Money)

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
People gave him money, roughly $1000 to lock his pregnant girlfriend outside in her underwear.... In Russia... Where the temps are so cold they can kill you in minutes.

Well, he took the money, locked her out, and she died.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
$1,000 to kill someone you supposedly love? Disgusting. Clearly didn't care for his girlfriend or unborn child to do that to her. Also, even if it weren't freezing cold Russia, if it were someplace warm or just a different time of year, who in the fuck locks their pregnant girlfriend outside in her underwear?! Even for money I wouldn't do that, that's disgraceful. Also, what if they lived in a dodgy neighborhood? You've just left your girlfriend out there, pregnant and nearly naked. Great job, Lancelot, you're certainly her knight in shining armour.

Also, why is he only facing 15 years in jail for killing his girlfriend? It's murder, he is the direct cause of her death! Lock him up for life, or send him to Siberia until he also freezes to death.

Edit -- read the news article, he was beating her during the stream, too? Fuck this guy. Hell, fuck this guy with a 10 foot pike live on stream.

Last edited:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
$1,000 to kill someone you supposedly love? Disgusting. Clearly didn't care for his girlfriend or unborn child to do that to her. Also, even if it weren't freezing cold Russia, if it were someplace warm or just a different time of year, who in the fuck locks their pregnant girlfriend outside in her underwear?! Even for money I wouldn't do that, that's disgraceful. Also, what if they lived in a dodgy neighborhood? You've just left your girlfriend out there, pregnant and nearly naked. Great job, Lancelot, you're certainly her knight in shining armour.

Also, why is he only facing 15 years in jail for killing his girlfriend? It's murder, he is the direct cause of her death! Lock him up for life, or send him to Siberia until he also freezes to death.

Edit -- read the news article, he was beating her during the stream, too? Fuck this guy. Hell, fuck this guy with a 10 foot pike live on stream.
He should get the death penalty. Chain him up in the cold butt ass naked. Let him die that way.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm not making light of the magnitude of killing a loved one for money by any means, but doing it over $1,000 is just laughable.
He clearly didn't value her. I mean he has been abusive on stream in the past with her.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
No amount of money in the world is of greater value than a loved one for me personally. I would give up being a millionaire hypothetically if it meant saving someone I loved, so the fact that this scumbag considers a $1,000 to be of more value than the life of his girlfriend and unborn child is disgusting. My grandmother has given me a $1,000 check before, it's really nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
If you can find it in yourself to do something horrible to someone for money, you are a depraved piece of shit and should remove yourself from the human race. No matter the amount.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
I'm not watching the video I just read the news article, one thing I'm not made clear of is the accountability of those donating the money. Like, is this a stream where he just does violent acts and then people pay in response, or was this particular case an instance where someone suggested this to him for said amount of money or donated and requested this act. Because the guy is obviously horrible regardless the circumstances for doing it, but I hope those who donated face consequences for their part in her death too (though I suspect they won't).

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm not watching the video I just read the news article, one thing I'm not made clear of is the accountability of those donating the money. Like, is this a stream where he just does violent acts and then people pay in response, or was this particular case an instance where someone suggested this to him for said amount of money or donated and requested this act. Because the guy is obviously horrible regardless the circumstances for doing it, but I hope those who donated face consequences for their part in her death too (though I suspect they won't).
I think someone gave him money and said "do___" and a few others threw some money at him for the same thing and he did it. I didn't watch the stream, not even sure where you would be able to find it at this point and I also don't speak Russian so it wouldn't make a difference anyway. I feel like donating money and requesting stuff like this in one part of the world is completely different from another part of the world. Like if he lived in the US, yes it would be cold (most days aren't in the negatives) but only being outside for a few minutes wouldn't hurt her but in Russia it most certainly will. The fact that she had a baby growing in her and these people thought it was a funny request is the most disturbing bit to me. I don't know if this is factual but based on the body's desires to ensure the baby is protected, one would assume because she was pregnant, her body shut down for herself a lot faster in an attempt to protect the baby. Either way, given the climate and money being involved, they should face some kind of punishment. Sure, they didn't hold a gun to the guy's head and tell him to do it but their suggestion led to two deaths.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: