Movies Space Jam 2?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I loved the first one and I wasn't even a huge Looney Tunes fan or a basketball fan at the time.

Seeing some information about the new one, I feel like it might suck in comparison. I know a lot of people are getting all up in arms over Lola Bunny having her boobs and kneecaps removed but I am more disappointed in the animation quality in general. It looks like, well, like Muta said... Someone paid a Fiverr artist to make her character. Looking at the other characters, it would appear they are all "flushed" or washed out in comparison to the original film almost as if this is a budget movie or something.

Info on Lola:

What do you guys think? Will this movie flop?

LeBron James is in it and that alone makes it crap in my book. The dude basically shit on Hong Kong.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I second this notion. She's just precious.

I never actually watched the new LT show but she just comes off as bubbly and fun, not as lewd as she was in Space Jam. Either way, I still like the design of the one from the movie more. The shading and contrast looks better.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
The idea of a sexualized rabbit to contrast Bugs Bunny in a Looney Tunes spin off is just cringe worthy though. That was literally her only quality, and a borderline furry one at that. The Space Jam 2 movie even ruins that quality, like you said.

Lola in The Looney Tunes Show is far better. She has an actual personality and a better relationship with Bugs.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The idea of a sexualized rabbit to contrast Bugs Bunny in a Looney Tunes spin off is just cringe worthy though. That was literally her only quality, and a borderline furry one at that. The Space Jam 2 movie even ruins that quality, like you said.

Lola in The Looney Tunes Show is far better. She has an actual personality and a better relationship with Bugs.
I think they made her that way for the lulz with Bugs and contrasting characters. I don't think they intended kids or adults to be sexually aroused by her. Jessica Rabbit though, clearly intentional. lol

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I think they made her that way for the lulz with Bugs and contrasting characters. I don't think they intended kids or adults to be sexually aroused by her. Jessica Rabbit though, clearly intentional. lol
Jessica Rabbit has spawned a sub-culture of women lusting after humongous breast implants and corsets to trim their waists ever since...who knows what sub-culture lola's spawned!

As for Space Jam 2 Lola...I mean, I guess they had to tone her down from the original model, because she was literally just cartoon sex in a basketball jersey and daisy dukes. New lola keeps the hips, loses the boobs (boo!) and just seems to be background fodder for what will ultimately be a straight-to-dvd (...or whatever the equivalent is today...) release. When they release a sequel so long after the original it's either amazing or absolute dog shit...we can already see where this one is going, and I completely agree that Lebron James is not the right guy for this...

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

PanSimpson

Saiyan Warrior
I have no interest. The original movie sucked and is only liked for nostalgia and I simply have no interest in making Lebron "I think I'm Jesus and I'm a know-it-all racist liberal piece of shit" James ANY richer than he already is.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I have no interest. The original movie sucked and is only liked for nostalgia and I simply have no interest in making Lebron "I think I'm Jesus and I'm a know-it-all racist liberal piece of shit" James ANY richer than he already is.
Not that Jordan was a fantastic actor, but...has anyone actually seen Lebron James act in anything? Can the guy emote? Only thing I've ever seen from him are robotic interviews and press conferences, so I'd be worried casting him as an actor even in this...

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
I say this as someone who watched Space Jam a lot as a kid, Space Jam was never a good movie, it was always a novelty. One I had fun with as a kid, but novelty wears off, and I don't think the long time between sequels is enough to recapture slam jams in a bottle. I will say though, whether the movie ends up being good or bad, it's going to have nothing to do with Lola's design.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I say this as someone who watched Space Jam a lot as a kid, Space Jam was never a good movie, it was always a novelty. One I had fun with as a kid, but novelty wears off, and I don't think the long time between sequels is enough to recapture slam jams in a bottle. I will say though, whether the movie ends up being good or bad, it's going to have nothing to do with Lola's design.
I only watched it once since being an adult and you are right, the movie in and of itself is not very good. The concept was what drew people in. Even if I still loved the movie and still watched basketball, I wouldn't watch the new one but that is just me.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Decided to look at some of the fallout tweets about lola bunny for the lols, and it's pretty hilarious what people have to say about it. Also, some of the fan art that take it to extremes is hilarious, like people drawing her as a human in before and after terms or going in the...opposite...direction in her redesign, but I thought the images linked below of these two tweets pretty much summed it up perfectly

Also they've been talking about this still that was rejected from the original movie showing lola's underbust (because sports bras aren't a thing in cartoon basketball, gotta' let those basketballs bounce free) and saying that the shorts are basically representative of cameltoe (...they're not, but since they're arguing about it on the internet, I'm guessing they don't know what cameltoe is to begin with), and yeah, it's something that wouldn't pass in today's world, but I wouldn't have been surprised to see it in the original film.

1564983067103.jpg

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Decided to look at some of the fallout tweets about lola bunny for the lols, and it's pretty hilarious what people have to say about it. Also, some of the fan art that take it to extremes is hilarious, like people drawing her as a human in before and after terms or going in the...opposite...direction in her redesign, but I thought the images linked below of these two tweets pretty much summed it up perfectly

Also they've been talking about this still that was rejected from the original movie showing lola's underbust (because sports bras aren't a thing in cartoon basketball, gotta' let those basketballs bounce free) and saying that the shorts are basically representative of cameltoe (...they're not, but since they're arguing about it on the internet, I'm guessing they don't know what cameltoe is to begin with), and yeah, it's something that wouldn't pass in today's world, but I wouldn't have been surprised to see it in the original film.

1564983067103.jpg
I think the people that are most offended by the change are furries and people who think that removing her breasts make her less "sexy" which is saying to women and young girls who don't have large breasts that they arent attractive enough. Oh well lol I am more mad they are removing Pepe.

Reactions: India Actual

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I think the people that are most offended by the change are furries and people who think that removing her breasts make her less "sexy" which is saying to women and young girls who don't have large breasts that they arent attractive enough. Oh well lol I am more mad they are removing Pepe.

I think we can afford to disenfranchise furries, however awful that might sound...it's just...eww...but yeah, you're absolutely right, the people that are legitimately upset over her losing her big breasts are just, well, odd. Also true that it does send a message to women with smaller breasts that bigger means more attractive, which isn't the case. Gotta' stop perpetuating body negative stereotypes to girls and women, for sure.

We're cancelling Dr. Seuss books, dropping Pepe and yet still pumping out Shrek movies...the world's turned upside down...

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I think we can afford to disenfranchise furries, however awful that might sound...it's just...eww...but yeah, you're absolutely right, the people that are legitimately upset over her losing her big breasts are just, well, odd. Also true that it does send a message to women with smaller breasts that bigger means more attractive, which isn't the case. Gotta' stop perpetuating body negative stereotypes to girls and women, for sure.

We're cancelling Dr. Seuss books, dropping Pepe and yet still pumping out Shrek movies...the world's turned upside down...
All the flat chested bunnies of the world have breadth a sigh of relief now that Lola isn't rocking her mommy milkers anymore. :LOL:
1615757101112.png

Sorrel says thanks for being tiddie sensitive :ROFLMAO:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
All the flat chested bunnies of the world have breadth a sigh of relief now that Lola isn't rocking her mommy milkers anymore. :LOL:
View attachment 2924

Sorrel says thanks for being tiddie sensitive :ROFLMAO:
Even if there's just a teeny tiny bump and some nipple action going on, a boob's a boob, and that's beautiful. Long may they waive.

Lola popper her balloons and now she's rockin' some itty bitties, that's fine, we move on.

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: