YouTube Ssoyoung Sso Wrong...

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I am fine with people eating meat. I am fine with people eating seafood. I draw the line where animal suffering, especially for the sake of entertainment, begins.
I never heard of this woman until a few days ago on another video and Muta did a video highlighting it even more. It makes me sick...

This woman is torturing live octopuses and squid using SALT and SODIUM SOLUTIONS before eating them. These are not rock for brains creatures, they are actually very intelligent. How is this okay on YouTube but having a different opinion to PC culture will get you in trouble? This makes no sense to me. And where the hell is PETA? Oh, right... They are telling people that Animal Crossing is the work of Satan and horrible for hurting virtual animals... WTF planet are we on here in 2020??

People do some sick things in this world and most of the time I am deaf, dumb, and blind to this stuff but when it does get brought to my attention, it turns my stomach. What is worse is that she has a loyal fan base who loves watching this. I know some people won't think anything of it, they are "just squid and octopuses" but she is not only doing this stuff on camera, but laughing and enjoying it. If she chooses to do this in her own home in private, that is on her but she is broadcasting it and making it acceptable behavior and acceptable entertainment for people.

To me, this is like someone having a channel dedicated to beating and torturing their cows, chickens, or pigs before eating them.

• Agree
Reactions: Punkhead

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
I will say eating Squid and Octopus alive is a thing in several Asian countries, but I will say it isn't done like this. You just eat the Squid or Octopuss without salt or anything though you can use a sauce of your choice and it is usually just the tentacles and not the entire thing. I know this from research and personal experience and as someone who has done it, I don't recommend it.

As for this chick and everything, this is clearly Animal Abuse and she should be taken from YouTube and everything as I have seen others make videos about her, and even checked some out, and I was truly disgusted, and I have seen some fucked shit in my life.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I will say eating Squid and Octopus alive is a thing in several Asian countries, but I will say it isn't done like this. You just eat the Squid or Octopuss without salt or anything though you can use a sauce of your choice and it is usually just the tentacles and not the entire thing. I know this from research and personal experience and as someone who has done it, I don't recommend it.

As for this chick and everything, this is clearly Animal Abuse and she should be taken from YouTube and everything as I have seen others make videos about her, and even checked some out, and I was truly disgusted, and I have seen some fucked shit in my life.
Apparently, this is not even a Korean thing. Like you are meant to kill it by piercing the brain before eating it be it raw or cooking it. I have heard of eating them live but not many people do this and it doesn't involve what she is doing here. Just so messed up man. I agree with Muta. If this is a thing of culture, it is a bad aspect of said culture.

• Agree
Reactions: Punkhead

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
Apparently, this is not even a Korean thing. Like you are meant to kill it by piercing the brain before eating it be it raw or cooking it. I have heard of eating them live but not many people do this and it doesn't involve what she is doing here. Just so messed up man. I agree with Muta. If this is a thing of culture, it is a bad aspect of said culture.
That is why I said "this is a thing in most Asian Countries" as it isn't exclusive to one certain country. You have to pierce the brain, as it is a insta-kill, and I think in some species you have to remove a gland in their head because if eaten it is poisonous and will kill you kind of like Pufferfish. Oh I know, as I said I have eaten one live before and I wouldn't want anyone to do it, and right the way they do it isn't like how she is doing which is just straight animal abuse and nothing else. Every culture has a bad aspect of it, but the way she is glorifying it and making seem fun is awful and may turn people away from learning about Korean culture or whatever culture she is. Hopefully, something happens though.

Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Wow, that is absolutely animal abuse and torture. There is nothing that justifies doing that to them even if you plan to eat them. I've been aware of the live octopus thing for some time (it's even present in the film Oldboy [the real film, not the US remake]) and it's something I've sort of written off as being something cultural; however, there is absolutely no reason for YouTube to allow torturing a creature irrespective of what is about to happen to it. It's disgraceful, and yeah, it desperately needs to be stopped.

Reactions: Beerus and Punkhead
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: