Movies Super Hero - What do you think this movie will be about?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I mean, other than the obvious emphasis on "super heroes".

Earlier this year, when Toei Animation announced it was working on a new Dragon Ball movie, it kept things vague. We knew the film was slated for a 2022 release, that it would feature an "unexpected character," and that it would chart "unexplored territory in terms of the visual aesthetics." Now we know more: At the San Diego Comic-Con@Home Dragon Ball Special Panel, Toei animation announced the film's full title: Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero.

Yes, that's "super" twice in a row. It's on purpose. "We really wanted to emphasize that this move is all about the superhero vibes," Shueshia's executive producer of Dragonball, Akio Iyoku, explained during the panel. The film's producers also shared images of a new character created for the movie wearing an iconic helmet and a heroic uniform.

Source

@India Actual made a thread with the concept art and other things here:

What do you think the movie will be about? Are you looking forward to them introducing a new character? Do you think it will be separated from the manga? Will it take place after the Broly movie? Is Goky going to be an ass of himself and give his enemy a senzu bean and piss everyone off again? TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO DRAGON BALL... No come back, let's discuss this!

tenor.gif

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I want everyone to home in on one clue specifically and no it's not that Piccolo house a house now after being f*cking homeless for 50 years. Look at Pan, she was announced to be in kindergarten during the course of the movie. She was born in Age 779 plus five that equals Age 784. We could be post end of Z here folks. Consider the possibilities!!

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'll take "Pikkon" for $1100, Alex!
Pikkon!

I want everyone to home in on one clue specifically and no it's not that Piccolo house a house now after being f*cking homeless for 50 years. Look at Pan, she was announced to be in kindergarten during the course of the movie. She was born in Age 779 plus five that equals Age 784. We could be post end of Z here folks. Consider the possibilities!!
Pikkon, Pikkon Pikkon Pikkon.
giphy.gif

Kid Goku

VIdeospiel-Man Website IS Out! Enjoy Chapters 1+2!
Super Saiyan 4
i hope they dont Scrao the Original Ending! But anyways if this movie means they scrap Morro and this movie isnt Amazing i will find Toriyama and throw a Genkidama at Him!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
i hope they dont Scrao the Original Ending! But anyways if this movie means they scrap Morro and this movie isnt Amazing i will find Toriyama and throw a Genkidama at Him!
I think Moro will be part of the anime series. They already said it is coming back. I am hoping they announce its return prior to the movie though. The movie might not be out until like December 2022.

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
The common speculation is that the movie will be focused on Gohan, with the Super Hero title and the fact that the featured characters Piccolo & Pan have a lot more to do with Gohan than Goku. I remember Resurrection of 'F' being touted as like a Vegeta movie of sorts and that distinctly ended with Goku being the hero & saving the day so I'm keeping my expectations low on that front.

Happy about the time-skip though regardless.

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
The common speculation is that the movie will be focused on Gohan, with the Super Hero title and the fact that the featured characters Piccolo & Pan have a lot more to do with Gohan than Goku. I remember Resurrection of 'F' being touted as like a Vegeta movie of sorts and that distinctly ended with Goku being the hero & saving the day so I'm keeping my expectations low on that front.

Happy about the time-skip though regardless.
Honestly resurection f was a Goku movie i also dont get the "vegeta should beat Freeza sentiment" Vegeta does NOT deserve to beat him EVER i think if he would do that he could easily lose it again and do bad stuff! Atleast if were not counting toyotaros new manga chapters!

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Honestly resurection f was a Goku movie i also dont get the "vegeta should beat Freeza sentiment" Vegeta does NOT deserve to beat him EVER i think if he would do that he could easily lose it again and do bad stuff! Atleast if were not counting toyotaros new manga chapters!

After Battle of Gods, Toriyama stated in an interview if there was another Dragon Ball Z movie, he'd like for Vegeta to be the main character. Looking back into it now, it wasn't stated explicitly that he would be just that Toriyama would've liked it, but it was hard not to read that, and assume Resurrection 'F' would follow through with his noted desire when it was announced.

There's 0% chance that Vegeta would go back to being evil for beating Frieza, it was clear by the end of the Buu Saga that Vegeta had grew too much as a character to so easily fall back into that path.

Reactions: Beerus

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
After Battle of Gods, Toriyama stated in an interview if there was another Dragon Ball Z movie, he'd like for Vegeta to be the main character. Looking back into it now, it wasn't stated explicitly that he would be just that Toriyama would've liked it, but it was hard not to read that, and assume Resurrection 'F' would follow through with his noted desire when it was announced.

There's 0% chance that Vegeta would go back to being evil for beating Frieza, it was clear by the end of the Buu Saga that Vegeta had grew too much as a character to so easily fall back into that path.
I guess but vegeta pre morro didnt desrve to beat freeza at all!

Ultra instinct Chi-chi

Saiyan Warrior
My theory is that the movie will be centered mostly around Pan. Being around the Z fighters, she would have seen them do cool stuff and view them as super heroes. Therefore, Pan will want to be like them just like she wanted in the end of Z. So I think the movie will be about how Pan learns from the Z fighters and eventually has to fight some villain, becoming the super hero she wants to be.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
My theory is that the movie will be centered mostly around Pan. Being around the Z fighters, she would have seen them do cool stuff and view them as super heroes. Therefore, Pan will want to be like them just like she wanted in the end of Z. So I think the movie will be about how Pan learns from the Z fighters and eventually has to fight some villain, becoming the super hero she wants to be.
That would be a neat story, focusing on Pan for a change would be great, too!

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: