• Kid Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Since it occurred to me that Beerus and Jay run other forums together besides this one, I was thinking that it wouldn't be out of the question for a third admin to be nominated sometime. What do you guys think? Of course this would have to be among the most active members on here... Me, LividJay, Super Kami Guru, or India Actual.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'm not sure these forums are really at the point where one would be needed at the moment, and honestly I'd think they would be safer adding a global moderator at that point rather than another Administrator until the time when the forums are actually in need of an administrative presence.

• Agree
Reactions: Yoshi and LividJay

Jay

XOF
Admin
I'm not sure these forums are really at the point where one would be needed at the moment, and honestly I'd think they would be safer adding a global moderator at that point rather than another Administrator until the time when the forums are actually in need of an administrative presence.

Exactly. I've had a forum with 2 million posts and an admin couldn't help me any more than a mod could.

Reactions: Yoshi

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Exactly. I've had a forum with 2 million posts and an admin couldn't help me any more than a mod could.
Oh yeah, definitely. It's unnecessary until you reach the point where activity is so unmanageably busy that you just need the extra hands to take care of post reports, moving threads and so on. Nothing much more than that needed, and it takes a good while to reach that point.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
India would get my vote just because they made a thread about Anime Titties
India would be a horrible admin because he’s an insufferable man-child who created an anime bust thread because he’s crippingly horny. Thank you though,Seto, I like you too. 😊

• Funny
  • Friendly
Reactions: Yoshi and Punkhead

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
India would be a horrible admin because he’s an insufferable man-child who created an anime bust thread because he’s crippingly horny. Thank you though,Seto, I like you too. 😊
I actually do like both your silly posts and your serious posts, and you seem to be very passionate about DBZ on top of that.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan

Male lesbian pride, man!

Doesn't Super Kami Guru run another forum as well?

Been in the forum game since 1996 or so when I just a stupid kid pushing buttons and hoping not to break things, down to only a couple of forums now, personally, but yep, still love forums.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I agree with @Super Kami Guru . We're just not there yet. Which I find strange, because when I type, "DBZ forums" or "Dragonball forums", we have a pretty high ranking in the search results. Maybe because it's relevant to my interests...I should probably try that from another browser where it hasn't been cookied to death.

However, when the time comes, I'd be more than happy to help as a moderator if deemed necessary. I'm here all the time anyways :shock2:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I agree with @Super Kami Guru . We're just not there yet. Which I find strange, because when I type, "DBZ forums" or "Dragonball forums", we have a pretty high ranking in the search results. Maybe because it's relevant to my interests...I should probably try that from another browser where it hasn't been cookied to death.

However, when the time comes, I'd be more than happy to help as a moderator if deemed necessary. I'm here all the time anyways :shock2:
It's the top result for me on DuckDuckGo under both search terms (test browser, cookies cleared), so it does seem like the rankings are good. It's had a decent level of organic growth so far, I'm sure that'll continue!

Reactions: Yoshi and LividJay

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It's the top result for me on DuckDuckGo under both search terms (test browser, cookies cleared), so it does seem like the rankings are good. It's had a decent level of organic growth so far, I'm sure that'll continue!
It has been ranking well for a while now. Just have to hope more people decide to click and join. Kanzenshuu is the only forum outranking this one but that is a massive forum with a podcast and blog so it likely won't ever top over that one.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Well Kanzenshuu is mostly an information site for DBZ with the forum being on the side, DBZeta is for Battle Power debates, and DBZF is more of a general discussion forum than it is a DBZ forum. Also, all three suffer from workplace politics, which would never happen on a forum like this. On top of this, this forum is on XenForo, whereas DBZF is on VBulletin, and Kanzenshuu and DBZeta are on phpbb3. I can easily see this forum surpassing all three because of all of this. Let's not forget nothing sites like the Dragon Ball Makai subreddit, Dragon Ball Forum on Forumotion, and Neoseeker, that we don't even need to be concerned about. I've been in the DBZ scene for over a decade, so I know the game well enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beerus and LividJay
Status
Not open for further replies.