To DBFZ players, what ranks are you?

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Thread just to talk about DBFZ and to talk to fellow players. I'll start, I'm a super saiyan rose rank with a team of UI goku, krillin, and ssgss goku.

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
I haven't played in months (I last played pre-Roshi) but I can assure you that you are a far better fighterz than I am. I'll check next time I'm on but I think was just Super Saiyan rank. I'm going to be devastated when I check if I turn out to be lower than that lol. I played ranked with a few team layouts, but my main team was Frieza, Andorid 21, & Hit.

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
That's a pretty interesting team. How do you find playing frieza and hit? I can't play them, they're too technical and I don't have the nessecary brain cells.

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
I just checked my BP and it's 251,241 so I am a Super Saiyan. It's good to know I'm just as trash as I thought I was.
That's a pretty interesting team. How do you find playing frieza and hit? I can't play them, they're too technical and I don't have the nessecary brain cells.

Frieza's no problem for me, I really like his ability for zoning and his varied abilities are pretty fun. Hit is hit and miss for me, pun intended. I've had times where I'm up against someone that cleans the clock with my Frieza & Android 21, only for Hit to be able to win the whole match for me, or if not, come close. I've had other times where Hit is completely useless and I question why I put him on my team. Unless it's a match where my whole team is completely useless, then I question why I play the game. I keep Hit on my team mostly for those times where his gameplay clicks with me.

I should note though, there's 0% thought in my team composition, and I've never been good at utilizing assists and stuff. They're my main team solely because on their own I think they're the three characters I do the best with.

Reactions: mundomania

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
I just checked my BP and it's 251,241 so I am a Super Saiyan. It's good to know I'm just as trash as I thought I was.

Frieza's no problem for me, I really like his ability for zoning and his varied abilities are pretty fun. Hit is hit and miss for me, pun intended. I've had times where I'm up against someone that cleans the clock with my Frieza & Android 21, only for Hit to be able to win the whole match for me, or if not, come close. I've had other times where Hit is completely useless and I question why I put him on my team. Unless it's a match where my whole team is completely useless, then I question why I play the game. I keep Hit on my team mostly for those times where his gameplay clicks with me.

I should note though, there's 0% thought in my team composition, and I've never been good at utilizing assists and stuff. They're my main team solely because on their own I think they're the three characters I do the best with.
Frieza is incredibly annoying to play because he's such a zoner, one of my worst characters to play against. Hit genuinely scares me when I play him because he has crazy mix-ups that always catch me off guard, and I end up getting hit (pun intended). Super Saiyan rank isn't bad, it takes skill to get there, but from then on out its a real grind climbing the ranks.

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Frieza is incredibly annoying to play because he's such a zoner, one of my worst characters to play against. Hit genuinely scares me when I play him because he has crazy mix-ups that always catch me off guard, and I end up getting hit (pun intended). Super Saiyan rank isn't bad, it takes skill to get there, but from then on out its a real grind climbing the ranks.

I love zoning in fighting games, like I main Peackock in Skullgirls and Zelda in Smash, I'm aware I'm a sinner. And I mean, Goten became a Super Saiyan, it's not worth bragging about it. Haven't played in ages, I feel like I'd just drop out if I tried to go back without some serious practice. Especially with how insane SS4 Gogeta and Baby seems to be.

Reactions: mundomania

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
I love zoning in fighting games, like I main Peackock in Skullgirls and Zelda in Smash, I'm aware I'm a sinner. And I mean, Goten became a Super Saiyan, it's not worth bragging about it. Haven't played in ages, I feel like I'd just drop out if I tried to go back without some serious practice. Especially with how insane SS4 Gogeta and Baby seems to be.
Zoning is incredibly fun when you're the zoner. Honestly, apart from UI the games never been more balanced. Gogeta is good but imo not as good as people say, though I'm no professional. I'd say the same for baby too. He's not much more than an a-plus tier. If ever there was a good time to pick up the game, I would say now.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: