YouTube Uhh...Why is no one talking about this?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

This dude legit thinks kids... CHILDREN can be intimate with grown adults.

He is a YouTuber...

Why. Is. Nothing. Being. Done. About. This?

I remember when that Nappy guy got his ass torn into over him dating a 16 year old being in his 20's. This, in the video, is a ZILLION times worse. wtf

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I had no idea this dude existed, but I'm very glad he's locked up right now. I seriously cannot understand how anyone can genuinely feel in their minds that any sort of sexual contact with a child, tween or teen is acceptable in any way. As I've said in the past, children don't genuinely understand sex or sexual feelings, tweens are only just starting to understand their own development of sexual characteristics, let alone what sex and sexuality are, and teens are idiots and while they may have the correct bits and be able to use them accordingly, they have no concept of sexuality, love or relationships beyond their microscopic high school "romances." So to suggest that these young people should knowingly and willingly be exposed to older peoples' sexual desires and being coaxed into acts they don't truly understand the repercussions of...that's just ridiculous and idiotic. It's grotesque to want to be involved with a minor, it's absolutely inexcusable to actually do or watch acts done to minors. That this guy "advocated" for paedophiles is revolting, and of course the guy's going to be a kiddie fiddler or a pervayor of kiddie fiddling materials. I'm glad they got him, I'm glad he's behind bars, and I hope that his fellow inmates find out precisely why he's there and he spends a miserable period of time getting precisely what he deserves. There is no excuse for paedophilia, none whatsoever.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I had no idea this dude existed, but I'm very glad he's locked up right now. I seriously cannot understand how anyone can genuinely feel in their minds that any sort of sexual contact with a child, tween or teen is acceptable in any way. As I've said in the past, children don't genuinely understand sex or sexual feelings, tweens are only just starting to understand their own development of sexual characteristics, let alone what sex and sexuality are, and teens are idiots and while they may have the correct bits and be able to use them accordingly, they have no concept of sexuality, love or relationships beyond their microscopic high school "romances." So to suggest that these young people should knowingly and willingly be exposed to older peoples' sexual desires and being coaxed into acts they don't truly understand the repercussions of...that's just ridiculous and idiotic. It's grotesque to want to be involved with a minor, it's absolutely inexcusable to actually do or watch acts done to minors. That this guy "advocated" for paedophiles is revolting, and of course the guy's going to be a kiddie fiddler or a pervayor of kiddie fiddling materials. I'm glad they got him, I'm glad he's behind bars, and I hope that his fellow inmates find out precisely why he's there and he spends a miserable period of time getting precisely what he deserves. There is no excuse for paedophilia, none whatsoever.

YouTube really needs to get on top of this kind of stuff because he isn't the only one on the platform doing this or promoting it. That is what bothers me. Like this and all the animal abusers, They get away with this crap for months, some even years before something is done about it.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
YouTube really needs to get on top of this kind of stuff because he isn't the only one on the platform doing this or promoting it. That is what bothers me. Like this and all the animal abusers, They get away with this crap for months, some even years before something is done about it.
Agreed, there is no reason for these people to have a platform available to them to voice views like this. It's disgusting and illegal and these people need to be shut down and put away before they do harm to someone or to stop them from continuing to do harm, whatever the case may be.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed, there is no reason for these people to have a platform available to them to voice views like this. It's disgusting and illegal and these people need to be shut down and put away before they do harm to someone or to stop them from continuing to do harm, whatever the case may be.
Yup. I am 100% in favor of freedom of speech but when you are using your platform to encourage people to hurt others or to harm animals or children, you are a piece of shit.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yup. I am 100% in favor of freedom of speech but when you are using your platform to encourage people to hurt others or to harm animals or children, you are a piece of shit.
Yep, most definitely. Shut them down and report them to the authorities. There's no justifying using a platform to advocate for harming anyone. I would still advocate for castrating convicted sex offenders, they don't deserve reproductive bits if they're going to use them for harm.

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: