SPOILER! Well that is a sure fire way to piss off fans!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
FFS Goku!

Goku grabs a Senzu Bean and gives one to Moro to restore his energy. It's unclear why Goku is doing this, as the text is in Japanese, but Dragon Ball Hype, a fan-account that covers all things Dragon Ball, posted a summary of what is said and what happened in the preview pages.

"Goku" began trending on Twitter early Tuesday morning with the release of the preview. Fans began bringing up Goku's past and how this isn't the first time this has happened.

"I'm just glad people are finally starting to realize just how stupid Goku really is this is THE 5TH time he has endangered everyone like come on," one user wrote.

"Me when Goku risks everyone's lives for the hundredth f----- time because he was trying to prove something," wrote another.

I can't believe they wrote this again...

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
FFS Goku!

Goku grabs a Senzu Bean and gives one to Moro to restore his energy. It's unclear why Goku is doing this, as the text is in Japanese, but Dragon Ball Hype, a fan-account that covers all things Dragon Ball, posted a summary of what is said and what happened in the preview pages.

"Goku" began trending on Twitter early Tuesday morning with the release of the preview. Fans began bringing up Goku's past and how this isn't the first time this has happened.

"I'm just glad people are finally starting to realize just how stupid Goku really is this is THE 5TH time he has endangered everyone like come on," one user wrote.

"Me when Goku risks everyone's lives for the hundredth f----- time because he was trying to prove something," wrote another.

I can't believe they wrote this again...
Supposedly there's a big twist around page 9. Fingers crossed this is just one giant ass pull.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Supposedly there's a big twist around page 9. Fingers crossed this is just one giant ass pull.
I'm not following the story at all (waiting for the anime because I am ass-backward)...
But when I heard about this the first thought that came to mind was "Goku, you dumb, stupid, stupid monkey" :annoyed:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I'm not following the story at all (waiting for the anime because I am ass-backward)...
But when I heard about this the first thought that came to mind was "Goku, you dumb, stupid, stupid monkey" :annoyed:
Oh you should see what it's doing to the majority of the online DB community like on social media and Youtube. They're pulling their hair out and screaming at the wall. :ROFLMAO:

• Funny

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Okay, let me put this into context.

So in my own writings you know that Korian fights an Angel gone rogue named Borbon. Not only does she completely obliterate him, but he's barely able to hang with her after two zenkai and his transformation to SSJ4. SSB Vegeta and SSJ4 Korian together can't lay a finger on her due to the Angel ability to use UI. They're only able to hold her off temporarily until the Grand Priest gets involved because Whis advised him one of his children went rogue. Zeno is forced to wipe her out because she wished away her own angelic connections so she wouldn't just disappear like Merus did.

How can Goku and company possibly stop Moro with Angelic powers? I don't have an answer. Angels are supposed to be the strongest beings in the multiverse next to Zeno himself. Maybe Merus was a little weaker than his siblings, I don't know, it's going to be interesting how they're going to write their way out of this one.

• Informative

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Okay, let me put this into context.

So in my own writings you know that Korian fights an Angel gone rogue named Borbon. Not only does she completely obliterate him, but he's barely able to hang with her after two zenkai and his transformation to SSJ4. SSB Vegeta and SSJ4 Korian together can't lay a finger on her due to the Angel ability to use UI. They're only able to hold her off temporarily until the Grand Priest gets involved because Whis advised him one of his children went rogue. Zeno is forced to wipe her out because she wished away her own angelic connections so she wouldn't just disappear like Merus did.

How can Goku and company possibly stop Moro with Angelic powers? I don't have an answer. Angels are supposed to be the strongest beings in the multiverse next to Zeno himself. Maybe Merus was a little weaker than his siblings, I don't know, it's going to be interesting how they're going to write their way out of this one.

Given that he has "angelic" powers, the only way to counteract that now would be to gain demonic ones.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Given that he has "angelic" powers, the only way to counteract that now would be to gain demonic ones.
1602962568354.png

You're a mad woman. I love it!
:yaoi:

• Funny

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue

It fleshes out a lot better than I expected but Goku giving him a senzu is still unacceptable character behavior. He learned this lesson a long time ago with Cell. That being said, I like what they're doing with Moro's character because it's cool and original. My prediction for how this ends is that Vegeta's new technique is key and finally our boy somewhat gets a win.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Goku is basically like an 8-year-old in an adult body. The fact that he is making the same mistake he did already which almost killed everyone he loves does not surprise me. lol

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Goku is basically like an 8-year-old in an adult body. The fact that he is making the same mistake he did already which almost killed everyone he loves does not surprise me. lol
You should catch up on the manga so you can get angry at him with the rest of us. :LOL:

• Funny

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I keep saying I am waiting for the anime but at this rate, who knows when that will get done. I might have to cave in. lol
You're looking at maybe 2022 at this point for anything animated. I would start from the beginning of Super like LividJay did so you can see some of the differences between the anime and the manga. I would love to hear your thoughts on some of the plot choices they made.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
You're looking at maybe 2022 at this point for anything animated. I would start from the beginning of Super like LividJay did so you can see some of the differences between the anime and the manga. I would love to hear your thoughts on some of the plot choices they made.
Where does one buy the manga? I never actually went looking to buy it.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: