What is considered a good price?

Tekkin

Saiyan Warrior
I am only just now getting into manga and I naturally want to start with Dragon Ball. What is considered a good price per. volume? I do have a small comic collection but I am not sure if the prices are similar to that or not.

Teen Gohan

Saiyan Grunt
Hmm, depends.

When I bought Manga, didn't spend more than $13 CAD. (Some instances I did, but they were kinda different type)

Tekkin

Saiyan Warrior
Hmm, depends.

When I bought Manga, didn't spend more than $13 CAD. (Some instances I did, but they were kinda different type)
Alright, thanks. And thanks for that list. I just want to make sure I am not getting ripped off or anything before I start buying some.

Tekkin

Saiyan Warrior
I ordered this and this.

I was going to get the individual copies but this was a better deal and I only had like $20 on my Amazon account.

Reactions: Beerus

Teen Gohan

Saiyan Grunt
I wanna get a larger manga collection, but the only issue is that I think I'd run out of room as I already don't read them. So unfortunately, I gotta wait till I either move out or get a bookshelf to upgrade them or else they gonna collect dust.

Reactions: Tekkin

Tekkin

Saiyan Warrior
I wanna get a larger manga collection, but the only issue is that I think I'd run out of room as I already don't read them. So unfortunately, I gotta wait till I either move out or get a bookshelf to upgrade them or else they gonna collect dust.
Get some of them covers and keep them in a bin for the time being. Eventually when you have more room, you can display them somewhere like in an office or something. Would be dope to have a full bookcase of manga.

Yoshioka Seijuro

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
If you wanted to get into the Manga and not order the individual volumes, you should have ordered the VizBigs.

The editions you ordered have very poor paper quality while the VizBig paper quality is fantastic. They are also cheaper than the standard volumes on top of that.

Reactions: Beerus

rajwantsingh1

Saiyan Grunt
I am only just now getting into manga and I naturally want to start with Dragon Ball. What is considered a good price per. volume? I do have a small comic collection but I am not sure if the prices are similar to that or not.
Some of those prices are better than what I have seen on Amazon.

Bump

Saiyan Grunt
Yeah it all depends on where you are buying from, convenience is pricey. Most of my stuff if I didn't super want it I paid top dollar from amazon or a bookstore anything else i grabbed from a garage sale or flea market for around 1-3$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)