Dragon Ball Super Where was the grand priest?

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
In future trunk's world, all the destroyers and kais have been killed. But surely this is something the grand priest would have known about, and either sent someone to fix it, or notified the grand zenos as this is something they wouldn't have wanted, as shown when zeno destroys the whole universe. So..... what gives?

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
I feel like he has a policy of not interfering unless Zeno requests it and since Zeno clearly didn't care, for whatever reason, nothing was done.

Though in reality, this simply was not thought about in the story and an oversight in and of itself.
This is what I thought because as soon as Zeno found out, he basically instantly destroyed the whole universes.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
They do have a pretty hefty policy of non-interference. See the DBS manga in the Moro arc for future clarification. Although it was probably just a plot hole and bad writing. I'm sure when all the Supreme Kais get picked off which wipes about all the Destroyers and then deactivates all the Angels. Either he or Zeno would have gotten a clue as to why no one is picking up the so called phone.

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
They do have a pretty hefty policy of non-interference. See the DBS manga in the Moro arc for future clarification. Although it was probably just a plot hole and bad writing. I'm sure when all the Supreme Kais get picked off which wipes about all the Destroyers and then deactivates all the Angels. Either he or Zeno would have gotten a clue as to why no one is picking up the so called phone.
I get that the Angles cant intervene but surely they would do something. This literally put the whole multi-verse at risk.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Once there is a fracture big enough in an established power order, nothing is off-limits. Considering he managed to kill Beerus by killing Shin, one would assume Whis would have told his father what was going on.

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Once there is a fracture big enough in an established power order, nothing is off-limits. Considering he managed to kill Beerus by killing Shin, one would assume Whis would have told his father what was going on.
According to the lore, the Angels go inactive once their Destroyer is wiped out. What this exactly means remains to be seen. I interpret it as like them going into an involuntary comatose state until a new Destroyer is appointed to them. I guess it keeps checks and balances between all the hierarchy like how our own gov't functions.

• Informative
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
According to the lore, the Angels go inactive once their Destroyer is wiped out. What this exactly means remains to be seen. I interpret it as like them going into an involuntary comatose state until a new Destroyer is appointed to them. I guess it keeps checks and balances between all the hierarchy like how our own gov't functions.
Thinking back to the ToP though, they remained there after everyone from the universe was wiped out. Even mentioned that they don't get erased themselves so if I had to guess, they likely just go where Zeno is.

Reactions: mundomania

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Thinking back to the ToP though, they remained there after everyone from the universe was wiped out. Even mentioned that they don't get erased themselves so if I had to guess, they likely just go where Zeno is.
I think that was an exception with everyone getting erased, but we just don't know how it actually works until we see it play out for ourselves. All we know is that in Future Trunks' timeline there was nary a god level being to be found other than Zamasu himself.

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
I think that was an exception with everyone getting erased, but we just don't know how it actually works until we see it play out for ourselves. All we know is that in Future Trunks' timeline there was nary a god level being to be found other than Zamasu himself.
This is why the future trunks arc was so good. Zamasu was such a well thought out, intelligent character, the likes of which we had never seen before. I think the fact that Zeno did nothing was more of a plot hole than anything else, but if we take the quote to be true, then it just adds to Zamasus intelligence.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The more I think about everything, Zamasu is probably my favorite villain. I mean he was not like the normal villains in the story. He really just wanted to kill everyone because he thought mortals were a waste and too destructive. Kind of funny too, he was like the evil "going green" guy where he wanted to preserve the beauty of the worlds, the animals, the plants, but rid them of humans and other lifeforms.

Reactions: mundomania

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
The more I think about everything, Zamasu is probably my favorite villain. I mean he was not like the normal villains in the story. He really just wanted to kill everyone because he thought mortals were a waste and too destructive. Kind of funny too, he was like the evil "going green" guy where he wanted to preserve the beauty of the worlds, the animals, the plants, but rid them of humans and other lifeforms.
The whole arc was amazing. I remember actually going into shock when black was revealed as another zamasu. Definitely, the most well thought out arc.

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: