Dragon Ball Z Which fusion is stronger: Gogeta or Vegito?

Beerus

★★ ʜᴀᴋᴀɪ ★★
Admin
dgfsd.png

Of the two fusions, which would you say is over all the stronger union of fighters?

By way of the metamoran fusion dance, Goku and Vegeta become Gogeta. By way of the potara earrings, Goku and Vegeta become Vegito.
Both are limited by time, Gogeta 30 minutes and Vegito 60 minutes.The potara fusion however, is also limited by energy consumption.

Yoshioka Seijuro

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Vegetto is stronger than Gogeta in the Manga. I forgot all the evidence for it since I haven't debated DBZ for years on other DBZ forums, but it's true.

• Informative
Reactions: Beerus

Seto

Saiyan Warrior
Vegito is stringer than Gogeta because the Potara Earrings make a perfect fusion, unlike the dance. Also, Super Saiyan Vegito's power is roughly the same as Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan Gogeta's power is roughly the same as Super Saiyan 2.

LividJay

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Vegito is stringer than Gogeta because the Potara Earrings make a perfect fusion, unlike the dance. Also, Super Saiyan Vegito's power is roughly the same as Super Saiyan 3 and Super Saiyan Gogeta's power is roughly the same as Super Saiyan 2.
If this is true, then why wouldn't Goku at SSJ3 be able to defeat Janemba by himself?

Beerus

★★ ʜᴀᴋᴀɪ ★★
Admin
I am wondering if either have a weakness in terms of merged personality. I don't entirely remember the differences but I know there were some.

India Actual

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 3
They recently retconned this and basically stated they're two equally powerful trump cards, if I remember the exact wording they used. Both are limited by energy consumption because Gotenks significantly shortened the 30 minutes by using SSJ3.

My opinion on the matter is this, Metamoran fusion is better if you know you're going to be able to pull out all the stops and end the fight quickly. It's like bringing your biggest gun out right away. Potara fusion is better if you know it's going to be a marathon instead of a sprint. You're also not limited to matching power levels and knowing the Metamoran technique. So take it for what it is but I think they're equally powerful and equally useful but for different reasons. I give a slight edge to Potara for utility and cool points for blending the character's clothing together.

Last edited:
Reactions: LividJay and Beerus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)