Dragon Ball Super Will Vegeta ever properly train Cabba?

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Vegeta during the 6th and 7th tournament, and the ToP kind of trained Cabba, and this was a really interesting perspective of Vegetas to see, showing his character development. But will there ever be a time when Vegeta properly trains Cabba into something crazy like god power, or will this just be another forgotten moment in dragon ball?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I would assume no, as he's sort of mentored him, but also keeps his usual Vegeta distance and expects him to do for himself. I'd expect that to stay the course, assuming anything more ever actually comes of it.

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
I would assume no, as he's sort of mentored him, but also keeps his usual Vegeta distance and expects him to do for himself. I'd expect that to stay the course, assuming anything more ever actually comes of it.
I think there's a possibility as, and I know this sounds very far fetched but just hear me out, as Vegeta is being taught by beerus it seems that they're pushing him to become the next god of destruction, or something similar. So I thought it could be cool if they introduced this whole mentoring thing then, with god of destruction Vegeta training cabba. I see how insane and far fetched this is, but still, sounds cool.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
It would be neat if they made Vegeta a god of destruction, but I'm not sure I see it. Not that it can't or won't happen, just feels almost too obvious. Unless he's going to be god of destruction of a different universe, and as we've discussed elsewhere on the forums, we don't know for sure if that's even possible. Would be a neat coup for Vegeta, though, for sure!

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
It would be neat if they made Vegeta a god of destruction, but I'm not sure I see it. Not that it can't or won't happen, just feels almost too obvious. Unless he's going to be god of destruction of a different universe, and as we've discussed elsewhere on the forums, we don't know for sure if that's even possible. Would be a neat coup for Vegeta, though, for sure!
Yeah, I agree, plus it doesn't really suit his character, but it would be cool none the less.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Would be very interesting, such a U-turn in Vegeta's personality, especially with the way it's going right now.
Exactly, just like when he became Majin Vegeta, he was "good" before that, had a family and was doing his best to protect the Earth. Tempted with incredible power, he went down the rabbit hole and became evil again. It's not exactly new territory, but given just how far along he is now, to the point that he openly loves his wife and does things for her and his son, it would be quite a turn to see him suddenly turn his back on that!

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Exactly, just like when he became Majin Vegeta, he was "good" before that, had a family and was doing his best to protect the Earth. Tempted with incredible power, he went down the rabbit hole and became evil again. It's not exactly new territory, but given just how far along he is now, to the point that he openly loves his wife and does things for her and his son, it would be quite a turn to see him suddenly turn his back on that!
Exactly. Like a goku black saga, except its actually Vegeta. Would be one of the more interesting arcs.

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
I think it's a possibility that Vegeta might, but at the same time, it's probably already been forgotten. Might not be long before Toriyama forgets that Super Saiyan God is a form. :haha:
A super saiyan god cabba would be so cool to me, but yeah, most likely we might not even see that form again.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
A super saiyan god cabba would be so cool to me, but yeah, most likely we might not even see that form again.
At least as it's been shown in the series, god ki can only be taught by god level characters. Vegeta, as a mortal, might be able to wield it, but he might not possess all the tools to teach another mortal how to adapt their own person to utilizing the ki. God ki is not naturally occurring to mortal characters so it can be taught, given, and/or taken away.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I think they can make this a Vegeta movie in the future if they wanted to. Something that happens in between the story as time filler. They can have all the Saiyans of Universe 6 be a part of it and bring them back but not keep them around, similar to Broly.

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
I think they can make this a Vegeta movie in the future if they wanted to. Something that happens in between the story as time filler. They can have all the Saiyans of Universe 6 be a part of it and bring them back but not keep them around, similar to Broly.
A saiyan tournament would actually blow my mind.

Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I think it will happen in one form or another because there's quite a bit of the fandom that are clamoring for a Sadala arc. Who knows maybe that will be next after Granolah? We'll see in a few months or years where this arc leaves our characters.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: