YouTube WTF Shane Dawson?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It is a long video and it was recommended to me. I put it on while I was doing my hair. Now I am just sick to my stomach.

What thee actual fuq is wrong with this guy? How was he able to have such a large channel and presence online and no one mentioned this loud enough to get him off there? Blackface/ignorant stereotyping, sexualizing children, sexually touching his dogs and cats... I feel like he is a legit pedophile who is at this point pretending to be gay so he can get away with it (or at least was getting away with it). This is just disturbing and sick.

For reference, I only know him from other YouTuber's videos and when he made tiny food for his cat. I thought he was a nice guy and just silly. I am just baffled that people like this are on YouTube, people who sexualize animals and children, and yet large numbers of people had a fit over Alex Jones and got him de-platformed. The dude was nuts but comparing what Alex was like to what Shane was like... WTF? Is it because he was gay that no one wanted to say something? Is it because he had a lot of fans? I legit don't get this.

Apparently he mentioned that he was sexually abused as a child and I do know that for a lot of children who go through this, it sets up a very hard life comprehending things (especially if they don't get professional help through it) but come on... His friends thought this was okay? Not one of them thought to tell him this stuff is not only unfunny but disturbing and maybe advise him to get professional help? They are either not very good friends or just as messed up as he is. I can normally put myself in a place of being sympathetic but he crossed way too many lines and the people that associated with them left it all unchecked which is even worse.

On a positive note, dangelowallace's channel went from like 128k to nearly a million subs in less than a month. Congrats to him.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I know of him, and I learned of this a little while back, and I just...I don't really see his appeal as a YTer to being with, but I completely agree that he seems like a legitimate paedophile that managed to squeak by for this long. The fact that he could sexualize a child, and worse yet make it seem like it was just a common thing to be done is disgusting. Why people didn't make a fuss before now, I've no idea, but I'm glad he's on his way out. He tried the whole apology thing, and sure, he can make himself seem like he just posted some innocent comment bullshit, but you just flat out do not, under any circumstances, sexualize children. It's perverse, it's grotesque and nothing about the act of doing so should allow for you to be on a large platform, in front of other children.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
I feel like he is a legit pedophile who is at this point pretending to be gay so he can get away with it (or at least was getting away with it). This is just disturbing and sick.

So is that a thing nowadays? If someone is part of a minority they get a pass to be assholes? If someone tells them off about some obvious shit they do, they'll shout discrimination?

We had a similar case here. A popular Youtuber (popular among kids and teens ofc) was making sexist, pedophile comments in his clips a couple of years ago. For example, about underage girls who dress up sexy, he said that if he wasn't in a relationship, he'd fuck every 15yo and 16yo "as in kick her, spit her in the mouth, tell her who's your daddy, bang her head into the walls" etc. People have revolted against him, to which his response was "I was joking!". Luckily police was informed about this and now he is under judicial control (Source).

This should happen to anyone instigating to pedophilia, zoophilia, abuse, rape, violence. I don't give a damn he's gay. He's a disgrace to lgbt community. He's the reason people will use him as example to justify homophobia.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
This right here is dead on accurate
There are too many pedos who use the community to get closer to children. I saw it happen at a few of the parades and it grosses me out. People need to be able to call them out and separate themselves from them. Ignoring it enables the problem. And it shouldn't be considered homophobic to call out this behavior either. I don't care if a person is gay or not, you don't touch or sexualize kids.

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
There are too many pedos who use the community to get closer to children. I saw it happen at a few of the parades and it grosses me out. People need to be able to call them out and separate themselves from them. Ignoring it enables the problem. And it shouldn't be considered homophobic to call out this behavior either. I don't care if a person is gay or not, you don't touch or sexualize kids.
Honestly, Pedos will use whatever community or such to get where they want and who they want as creepy as that sounds. Majority of the time people in said communities such LGBTQ+ have no problem calling this type of stuff, and most wouldn't consider it homophobic because you aren't bashing the person for being gay. You are bashing them for you know wanting to touch kids and such which is completely different. So yeah, I am sure a lot of the LGBTQ+ people had gone away with shane and anyone associated with him and others a like.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Honestly, Pedos will use whatever community or such to get where they want and who they want as creepy as that sounds. Majority of the time people in said communities such LGBTQ+ have no problem calling this type of stuff, and most wouldn't consider it homophobic because you aren't bashing the person for being gay. You are bashing them for you know wanting to touch kids and such which is completely different. So yeah, I am sure a lot of the LGBTQ+ people had gone away with shane and anyone associated with him and others a like.
I hope so. I have just seen the opposite done with other people. Like that trans person, I can't think of his name but he is obsessed with younger girls' periods. Anyone that said anything about him were getting attacked and being called homophobic and transphobic. I refer to him as a he because he is a sick bastard. Those kinds of people should not be defended. The dude straight tried hosting a nude girls only party for young teens. Like wtf.

It just makes the community look bad like mentioned. You don't want to have these overly sexual people being the front of this kind of thing.

EDIT: Jessica Yaniv is who I am talking about. Couldn't remember the name.

Last edited:

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
I hope so. I have just seen the opposite done with other people. Like that trans person, I can't think of his name but he is obsessed with younger girls' periods. Anyone that said anything about him were getting attacked and being called homophobic and transphobic. I refer to him as a he because he is a sick bastard. Those kinds of people should not be defended. The dude straight tried hosting a nude girls only party for young teens. Like wtf.

It just makes the community look bad like mentioned. You don't want to have these overly sexual people being the front of this kind of thing.

You are right they were getting called that by fools in the LGBTQ+ community who defend everyone on anything, which is wrong. Also, you have to remember the vocal minority doesn't speak for the silent majority either. You are right those people shouldn't be defended no matter wheter they are in LGBTQ+ community or any community in general, because this type of stuff is everywhere from major religions to even furries, man.

True, but people by nature like to pick out what justifies there "facts", which honestly can never be fixed unless you reprogram human DNA, which is another subject on its own. My final opinion is that no matter what community you are part you shouldn't allow these type of people to thrive in your community and just ignore it. From a personal, standpoint I have seen many people called out for it wheter it be the LGBTQ+ community or any other community I have been a part of.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan

I agree with Seto here, there's no way that calling out a kiddie fiddler for kiddie fiddling is homophobic in any way. Nobody is stressing about him being gay, they're focusing on him sexualizing children, and no community wants that type of person within their community.

So when you say obsessed with young girls' periods...are you saying they focused exclusively on young girls, or they legitimately obsessed over the menstrual cycles of young girls? Either is disturbing, but the latter is just...I mean, I understand that mtf trans people have an innate envy for something they can never have, yes, even periods, but to obsess over a young girl's reproductive situation is just a whole different level of gross, if that's indeed what you meant by that. Fantasizing over underage girls is equally as disturbing, and trying to host a nude girls' party under the context of being trans themself is precisely what the actual trans community is working hard to avoid. This one needs to be just completely taken off of the internet. I've got trans friends, I fully support trans people being the gender they feel they should be to the point of being authentic to themselves, but people taking advantage of the trans community or playing directly into the hands of people who cite this as reasons all trans people are monsters who want to rape people of the gender they're "pretending" to be...that's just selfish, disgusting and something that needs to be addressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punkhead

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
So when you say obsessed with young girls' periods...are you saying they focused exclusively on young girls, or they legitimately obsessed over the menstrual cycles of young girls? Either is disturbing, but the latter is just...I mean, I understand that mtf trans people have an innate envy for someone they can never have, yes, even periods, but to obsess over a young girl's reproductive situation is just a whole different level of gross, if that's indeed what you meant by that. Fantasizing over underage girls is equally as disturbing, and trying to host a nude girls' party under the context of being trans themself is precisely what the actual trans community is working hard to avoid. This one needs to be just completely taken off of the internet. I've got trans friends, I fully support trans people being the gender they feel they should be to the point of being authentic to themselves, but people taking advantage of the trans community or playing directly into the hands of people who cite this as reasons all trans people are monsters who want to rape people of the gender they're "pretending" to be...that's just selfish, disgusting and something that needs to be addressed quickly.
He is a sick, sick person. Not only interested in menstruation but younger girls. He tried to force a spa to give him a vaginal wax knowing full well he has a penis and balls and then tried to sue them over it.

He posted on Twitter about having horrible period cramps and as someone who has severely bad, even debilitating period cramps he can go to hell.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I think Seth is spot on though, it is the smaller groups who are looking to have an issue with everything and everyone who support these kinds of people and I need to keep that in mind. It is just annoying that you can't reason with people who defend such barbaric humans. They just get louder and more ignorant. Someone being gay, trans, whatever does not impact my life but when they start doing things to animals or children, that is a line I don't let cross. I plan on being a mother someday and I will let the claws come out over crap like this. And I already own pets I love, the thought of a person being sexual with them turns my stomach.

Reactions: Punkhead

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
He is a sick, sick person. Not only interested in menstruation but younger girls. He tried to force a spa to give him a vaginal wax knowing full well he has a penis and balls and then tried to sue them over it.

He posted on Twitter about having horrible period cramps and as someone who has severely bad, even debilitating period cramps he can go to hell.

...how can you have horrible period cramps without the equipment to have a period?:unsure: Psychosomatic? I'm with you on this one, this is a person that just needs to outright sod off. I wouldn't wish for some of the pains my female friends have described to me that they get during their periods, so to pretend to have them on Twitter...that's just pathetic, and really disrespectful to those legitimately dealing with them.

I think Seth is spot on though, it is the smaller groups who are looking to have an issue with everything and everyone who support these kinds of people and I need to keep that in mind. It is just annoying that you can't reason with people who defend such barbaric humans. They just get louder and more ignorant. Someone being gay, trans, whatever does not impact my life but when they start doing things to animals or children, that is a line I don't let cross. I plan on being a mother someday and I will let the claws come out over crap like this. And I already own pets I love, the thought of a person being sexual with them turns my stomach.

Oh absolutely. He'll have a group of people protecting him, but those people are just the idiotic vocal minority and even they will wash away in time. The vast majority will recognize that he's a disgusting sexual predator and someone that needs to be done away with (along with this other one with the period fixation), so I wouldn't work myself up too much over people who are dumb enough to defend him in any way.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Oh wow...I didn't know they actually tried to give themselves a name and legitimize themselves. That's even worse. You can't legitimize THAT in any way.

• Agree

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
This is on the topic:

He is spot on. They need help.

Oh wow, I'm speechless. So this basically started as a way of trolling people but then real predators used it as a scapeway to justify themselves? What has this world come to? What annoys me the most is this stupid self-entitlement. Child abuse is in 100% cases wrong and anyone suffering from pedophilia should seek professional help and nothing more, period. If your feelings are in any other way otherwise, we do NOT care about them. The world does NOT revolve around your penis/vagina. NOBODY owes you sexual satisfaction.

• Agree

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
Honestly, it is hard to remember the vocal minority doesn't speak for the silent majority especially given how shit journalism has become as well as other things, but always do your own independent research and really look into what community is being affected because while there are let say 50 people defending a person who is a creep there are about 300 who aren't fucking with them.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan

So I did a little deep dive on this one's Twitter (who is that young girl in the profile picture? Concerns!!!) because it's the wee hours of the morning and I'm having another touch of insomnia and for some reason re-read this thread, and holy hell...talk about a complex. I'm afraid I have to join you in saying that this is not a trans woman but a guy with an absolute fixation on menstruation for some reason. Posts about having "PMS" every two weeks or so (obviously you know better than me that if a biological woman was experiencing genuine PMS symptoms that frequently, something would definitely have to be wrong...), begs for period pain gadgets openly to the company that makes them, apparently has had multiple interactions with girls around the 12-13 year old range and, after asking if they had or used tampons, offered to insert to help said girls...I just...that's a level of depravity that I just cannot fathom. There's a video on twitter where this person is at a gender reassignment clinic, so apparently intends to go through with the full transition, but...I mean...this is not someone with a genuine gender identity disorder, this is someone with a fixation that any psychiatrist should be able to pick up on instantaneously. Genuine trans people do not shout from the top of a mountain about how trans they are and what 'girl times' they're dealing with while claiming to go through something that they, biologically, cannot go through. Yes, they will post about what is happening to them and their transition experience, but it's not a case of constantly having to assert their gender and following the "Emily" from Little Britain approach to trans life. "Oh excuse me, I'm just a lady in my ladies things having lady troubles like a lady." That's not a trans person, that's someone with a pretty deep mental issue that needs to be addressed. Allowing that person to legitimately have gender reassignment surgery is only setting them up for problems later when the delusions either get worse (in which case, invest in Tampax stock, because it's about to blow up from the sales this one's going to get them...) or reality sets back in and they realize they just completely obliterated their genitals and can't undo what they've done.

Joking aside, this is a scary individual that has clearly lost touch with reality and should not have interactions with minors in any sense, let alone on social media and involved in discussions of minor girls' menstrual cycles and products. Absolutely needs to be away from young girls and monitored in all online activities!

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
So I did a little deep dive on this one's Twitter (who is that young girl in the profile picture? Concerns!!!) because it's the wee hours of the morning and I'm having another touch of insomnia and for some reason re-read this thread, and holy hell...talk about a complex. I'm afraid I have to join you in saying that this is not a trans woman but a guy with an absolute fixation on menstruation for some reason. Posts about having "PMS" every two weeks or so (obviously you know better than me that if a biological woman was experiencing genuine PMS symptoms that frequently, something would definitely have to be wrong...), begs for period pain gadgets openly to the company that makes them, apparently has had multiple interactions with girls around the 12-13 year old range and, after asking if they had or used tampons, offered to insert to help said girls...I just...that's a level of depravity that I just cannot fathom. There's a video on twitter where this person is at a gender reassignment clinic, so apparently intends to go through with the full transition, but...I mean...this is not someone with a genuine gender identity disorder, this is someone with a fixation that any psychiatrist should be able to pick up on instantaneously. Genuine trans people do not shout from the top of a mountain about how trans they are and what 'girl times' they're dealing with while claiming to go through something that they, biologically, cannot go through. Yes, they will post about what is happening to them and their transition experience, but it's not a case of constantly having to assert their gender and following the "Emily" from Little Britain approach to trans life. "Oh excuse me, I'm just a lady in my ladies things having lady troubles like a lady." That's not a trans person, that's someone with a pretty deep mental issue that needs to be addressed. Allowing that person to legitimately have gender reassignment surgery is only setting them up for problems later when the delusions either get worse (in which case, invest in Tampax stock, because it's about to blow up from the sales this one's going to get them...) or reality sets back in and they realize they just completely obliterated their genitals and can't undo what they've done.

Joking aside, this is a scary individual that has clearly lost touch with reality and should not have interactions with minors in any sense, let alone on social media and involved in discussions of minor girls' menstrual cycles and products. Absolutely needs to be away from young girls and monitored in all online activities!

Yeah I saw plenty on him, enough to know that is a man pretending to be a woman to get closer to younger girls. He is a pig.

On a side note, I loved Little Britain. That show was hilarious.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
This is on the topic:

He is spot on. They need help.

This video just popped up on my yt feed and I immediately thought of this thread. I hope this judge catches every single case like this, because she's damned right about everything she says.

Yeah I saw plenty on him, enough to know that is a man pretending to be a woman to get closer to younger girls. He is a pig.

On a side note, I loved Little Britain. That show was hilarious.

If ever there was a perfect candidate for castration...

(and yes, Little Britain is an absolutely fantastic show :D)

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: