YouTube YouTube is Shadow Banning?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

:thinking:

Funny enough, I noticed this. I remember not seeing a video of his on my list only to seeing it hours later, like 8 hours after the fact.

I didn't know they did this on there. I only experienced it myself on Reddit (I posted too much in r/cats LOL).

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Wouldn't surprise me if they did shadowban, easiest way to deal with their so-called problems and not have people complaining about them, because the average person wouldn't notice.

I only experienced it myself on Reddit (I posted too much in r/cats LOL).

They shadowbanned me, too, because I posted something that had a link in it when I was new to a particular subreddit...so mean...

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Wouldn't surprise me if they did shadowban, easiest way to deal with their so-called problems and not have people complaining about them, because the average person wouldn't notice.

They shadowbanned me, too, because I posted something that had a link in it when I was new to a particular subreddit...so mean...

I do wonder if one of the SJW types who still hates pewds for using "not that place in Africa" during a live stream did it. I feel like these people are very fragile and easily upset over things, even if they happened years ago and don't even affect them (I see a lot of young white kids getting upset for black folks like they have any idea or clue).

Yeah I was new to reddit as well. I didn't know I couldn't share links so much. lol

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I do wonder if one of the SJW types who still hates pewds for using "not that place in Africa" during a live stream did it. I feel like these people are very fragile and easily upset over things, even if they happened years ago and don't even affect them (I see a lot of young white kids getting upset for black folks like they have any idea or clue).

Yeah I was new to reddit as well. I didn't know I couldn't share links so much. lol
Oh it's entirely possible, for sure. Used to call them white knighters, but no idea what the term is now. Get offended on others' behalf and act like they're such morally strong people and know exactly what the group or person they're 'defending' have been through. Most of the time that group is more than strong enough to stand up for themselves, but no, here comes chad the empathetic hero to the rescue. It's ok, black people, here comes a 20 year old white guy named Chad to stand up for you! Rape victims? Don't worry, Chad knows all about that! He'll tell them what's what! Female genital mutilation in Africa? Chad knows what that's like, too! Armenian genocide? Yep, here's the Chadster! He's just so noble...

Reddit really needs to make that more known as a rule, and a consequence. I didn't even know I was shadowbanned until the mod of that subreddit told me he kept having to approve anything I posted.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Oh it's entirely possible, for sure. Used to call them white knighters, but no idea what the term is now. Get offended on others' behalf and act like they're such morally strong people and know exactly what the group or person they're 'defending' have been through. Most of the time that group is more than strong enough to stand up for themselves, but no, here comes chad the empathetic hero to the rescue. It's ok, black people, here comes a 20 year old white guy named Chad to stand up for you! Rape victims? Don't worry, Chad knows all about that! He'll tell them what's what! Female genital mutilation in Africa? Chad knows what that's like, too! Armenian genocide? Yep, here's the Chadster! He's just so noble...
They are also so cringy too. I saw a video with two younger black girls yelling at a group of antifa white girls for spray painting a Starbucks with "BLM" and the one is yelling "This is not what this is about, they are going to see this and blame us not you!". They didn't have a response. Suprise surprise.

Reddit really needs to make that more known as a rule, and a consequence. I didn't even know I was shadowbanned until the mod of that subreddit told me he kept having to approve anything I posted.
Yeah I pretty much stopped using reddit after that outside of rare occasions. I had no idea either until a mod told me.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
They are also so cringy too. I saw a video with two younger black girls yelling at a group of antifa white girls for spray painting a Starbucks with "BLM" and the one is yelling "This is not what this is about, they are going to see this and blame us not you!". They didn't have a response. Suprise surprise.

Antifa are just an absolute disgrace. I get what they started out as, but that's nowhere near what they are now. All they do now is antisocial garbage and cause-jacking to turn the focus on rioting rather than protesting. They need just go away. They ruin all genuine protests with their garbage.

Yeah I pretty much stopped using reddit after that outside of rare occasions. I had no idea either until a mod told me.
Same here, I only use it for one subreddit that now houses the members of GameWinners.com, a site I used to run the community of and was around for a good twenty years before shutting down...only means of keeping in touch now is through that subreddit

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: