5 Things Vegeta Does Better Than Goku

vegeta.jpg
Something that has been widely debated since the introduction of Vegeta in the Dragon Ball franchise has been who is better – Goku or Vegeta? While I certainly think each has their positive qualities and each has their negative qualities, there are certain things you would expect Goku to be better at and he just sucks at them. This is likely down to him being very child-like in nature, even as an adult. We are going to take a look at 5 things Vegeta does better than Goku, the last one probably won’t shock you!

1.jpg

Vegeta is a Better Fighter

There is still a lot of debate here as Goku has always appeared to be the stronger of the two but strength only gets you so far. Vegeta is better at pacing himself and tends to want to get the job done whereas Goku will play mind games to make things more fun for him. This is not to say Vegeta never let his pride get in the way of his fighting performance. Overall though, he just comes from a better genetic pool than Goku and was born to be a great warrior. This has been shown time and time again, win or lose.

2.jpg

Vegeta is a Better Father

The bar is set very low when it comes to Goku’s fathering skills. He was hardly around for Gohan’s entire childhood. He cared deeply for him but we all know Piccolo was the real father figure in his life. While Vegeta was not on board with the whole concept at first, he eventually took a lot of pride in being a good father and striving to not only make sure Trunks grows up to be a great warrior but a compassionate and courageous guy. He may not be the friendliest dad but he knows being there for his son is important. He was also there for the birth of his daughter, Bulla and became very protective of her when he first was introduced.

3.jpg

Vegeta is a Better Husband

Goku and Chi-Chi have a very strange marriage. They have never kissed nor are affectionate with each other, yet they have two children. When Goku saw Future Trunks kissing Mai, he about threw up in his mouth. To Vegeta’s surprise, he learns he had never kissed his wife. While it is not shown very often, you can tell Vegeta is way more affectionate and understanding with Bulma than Goku is with Chi-Chi. They may bicker but you know, Saiyans have a thing for strong cocky women.

4.jpg

Vegeta is Better at Self-Growth

Goku has been the same since Dragon Ball. While he has gotten older, he has not really gotten much wiser. He is still the same kid, just in an adult body. A lot of fans have complained about this as he has had very little growth throughout the series, continuing the make the same mistakes over and over again. Vegeta in comparison has seen many cycles of growth and self-reflection. He started out as a villain and became an ally over time. Eventually, he even became a close friend and true hero. Watching him struggle with his own pride and grow above and beyond it makes him a better-developed character and a more well-rounded hero to get behind.

5.jpg

Vegeta is Smarter

Again, the bar is not set very high here. Goku is not and has never been a very intelligent guy. There is a charm to it and his kind nature does help balance out his stupidity but clearly, Vegeta has a lot more going on upstairs than Goku. I would argue in terms of Saiyans, Vegeta has been one of the most intelligent shown. He is not only capable of solving problems but enacting strategies on the spot while in battle. He knows how to outsmart people both on and off the battlefield.

What other things do you think Vegeta does better than Goku?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
He's better at dying, too. His deaths are far more memorable!

Not better at naming kids though. Hey Vegeta, remember to pack your trunks. K, woman. *knocks up Bulma* What shall we name it? How 'bout Trunks? Bullseye! Kid 2 pops out: It's a girl! What shall we call it, Vegeta? It's a girl, right? That means it'll grow into a woman, with tiddies. Womens with tiddies need bras, I like bras, I get to rip them off the womens tiddies. We name it Bra!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
He's better at dying, too. His deaths are far more memorable!

Not better at naming kids though. Hey Vegeta, remember to pack your trunks. K, woman. *knocks up Bulma* What shall we name it? How 'bout Trunks? Bullseye! Kid 2 pops out: It's a girl! What shall we call it, Vegeta? It's a girl, right? That means it'll grow into a woman, with tiddies. Womens with tiddies need bras, I like bras, I get to rip them off the womens tiddies. We name it Bra!
LOL Vegeta didn't name either one of them though. He wanted to give Bulla a strong Saiyan name and she refused. Blame the blue hair with boobs!

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
LOL Vegeta didn't name either one of them though. He wanted to give Bulla a strong Saiyan name and she refused. Blame the blue hair with boobs!
Fair enough, but boobs are infallible, they can do no wrong. It has to be the man's fault, that what I've been taught my whole life!

Totally naming my daughter Titserella Jiggelle. If we can have kids named bra and trunks, we're going to have one kid in the world named Titserella Jiggelle, or Tits for short. Thanks for the idea, Briefs family!

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Fair enough, but boobs are infallible, they can do no wrong. It has to be the man's fault, that what I've been taught my whole life!

Totally naming my daughter Titserella Jiggelle. If we can have kids named bra and trunks, we're going to have one kid in the world named Titserella Jiggelle, or Tits for short. Thanks for the idea, Briefs family!
It is funny because Bulma's name is technically Underwear Underwear LOL

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Amazing she's named for underwear considering she goes around flashing old men without it...
That is that filthy Tuffle nature. They get so obsessed with technology, they forget to put on their pants! Vegeta is part of the problem. He slept with the enemy and had Tuffle-scum with her!

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Vegeta is a better fighter but Goku is a better trainer. Also, both Goku and Vegeta are bad fathers and bad husbands. I agree that Vegeta is better at self growth and is smarter.
Well yes, but comparing them to each other, Vegeta is a better father and husband. lol

• Funny
Reactions: Yoshi
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: