Advertisement Campaign

Super Kami Guru

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 4
I have to agree, that's not a particularly good way of advertising. It's one thing to post an advertisement or throw a link in a signature on another forum, but spamming is not a good idea. @Warr is totally correct in that this usually just leads to having people join in anger at their preferred site having been spammed, so let's please try more appropriate techniques than that!

LividJay

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 3
I have to agree, that's not a particularly good way of advertising. It's one thing to post an advertisement or throw a link in a signature on another forum, but spamming is not a good idea. @Warr is totally correct in that this usually just leads to having people join in anger at their preferred site having been spammed, so let's please try more appropriate techniques than that!
Yeap. I've previously remained quiet on the matter because it's not really my place to say anything, but I never liked the idea of going to other sites and trying to poach people. I also find it's not a very effective method. When I see stuff like that on a site I'm a member of, I get rather annoyed and ignore it after reporting it. There are better, more organic, ways to attract people, IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)