Angels

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
How strong do you think the Angels really are? Is there any limit to what they can do? What would it take to actually beat one of them in a fight? Thoughts?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Whis' father (can't remember his name) is said to be the strongest angel there is. I would imagine it would take a lot to even consider fighting him let alone anyone ranking beneath him.

Reactions: India Actual

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Whis' father (can't remember his name) is said to be the strongest angel there is. I would imagine it would take a lot to even consider fighting him let alone anyone ranking beneath him.
The Grand Priest, they haven't stated his name in universe yet. I'm just talking about the normal Universe 1-12 Angels that we saw in series. What do you think it would take to stand up to them at the very least? I'm assuming they all know some form of Ultra Instinct. I think Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta could hang with an Angel but not beat them. Whis seemed fairly impressed by the fusion. Any other thoughts on what could do the trick?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The Grand Priest, they haven't stated his name in universe yet. I'm just talking about the normal Universe 1-12 Angels that we saw in series. What do you think it would take to stand up to them at the very least? I'm assuming they all know some form of Ultra Instinct. I think Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta could hang with an Angel but not beat them. Whis seemed fairly impressed by the fusion. Any other thoughts on what could do the trick?
Goku hasn't even been shown to rival Beerus and we know Whis is stronger than he is. Maybe that will happen down the line? Who knows.

I feel like it would take both Goku and Vegeta knowing ultra instinct and fusing with it to even land a legit hit on Whis. Angels have to be OP to protect the universe.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Goku hasn't even been shown to rival Beerus and we know Whis is stronger than he is. Maybe that will happen down the line? Who knows.

I feel like it would take both Goku and Vegeta knowing ultra instinct and fusing with it to even land a legit hit on Whis. Angels have to be OP to protect the universe.
What if, and this is a big 'IF', one of them turned either due to outside influences or personal reasons? What then? Taking what you said, I agree, the God of Destruction will be of no use whatsoever. It would take considerable martial prowess and a little luck to even engage one as a peer adversary. Plus, would the Grand Priest or Zeno even intervene if something like that went down? Future Zamasu wiped out every single Supreme Kai and God of Destruction in the multiverse. Future Zeno didn't even show up until Goku called for him. So I take it they're going to be hands off unless something drastic happens.

I hope Toyotarou is taking notes because that is something I'd like to see one day.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
What if, and this is a big 'IF', one of them turned either due to outside influences or personal reasons? What then? Taking what you said, I agree, the God of Destruction will be of no use whatsoever. It would take considerable martial prowess and a little luck to even engage one as a peer adversary. Plus, would the Grand Priest or Zeno even intervene if something like that went down? Future Zamasu wiped out every single Supreme Kai and God of Destruction in the multiverse. Future Zeno didn't even show up until Goku called for him. So I take it they're going to be hands off unless something drastic happens.

I hope Toyotarou is taking notes because that is something I'd like to see one day.

I mean they already hinted that Beerus will need a replacement and we know if the Supreme Kai dies in said universe, so does the God of Destruction. They are linked. That is how Zamasu defeated all of them. He wasn't strong enough to take on the Gods themselves.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
This is an interesting question and unfortunately there are too many unknown variables. The angels seem to be way more powerful than the Gods of Destruction, who are more powerful than all the other gods in their respective universes. Then there is Zeno...the god of all universes..and he has the Grand Priest. Is the Grand Priest also more powerful than the god he oversees? Either way, the angels seem to train the GoDs, (lul God of Destruction = GOD), and also seem to be on a whole other level than them. Perhaps it takes other angels or Zeno to defeat an angel. Maybe the Super Dragonballs? I don't think our dear Goku and Vegeta stand a chance at this rate...especially from what we saw from other universe fighters such as Toppa, who became a GoD himself.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: