Dragon Ball Super Can someone from Universe "A" be a Destroyer for Universe "B"?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Could someone from Universe 7, let's say Vegeta for example, be a Destroyer for Universe 10? I don't know the whole outline of this and I think it may have gone into better detail in the manga vs the anime.

I thought that they had to be from said Universe to be appointed because of Universe 11's next one in line being Top. Since Beerus and Champa are twins though, it makes me wonder what the rules are for this. Since they are twins, it would imply that Beerus is either from Universe 6 or Champa is from Universe 7.

Isn't it also not acceptable or against "galactic law" for them to come and go throughout universes without being at an appointed level as well? Like you have to be a Destroyer, Kai, or Angel in order to do this.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'm not sure there are rules in that regard, at least not that I can find anywhere, granted I am not exactly up to date on all things manga or Super. Just digging around shows the Angels train them, but nothing on being restricted to their Universe as a place for candidates. Perhaps it is indeed possible?

Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Doesn't seem to be any enumerated rules as to who can and can't be a Destroyer. Obviously the Supreme Kai are from a very select group of the Core people, but it appears anyone can be a GoD to any universe. There is something to the mortals moving between universes thing because at least in the anime when Universe 9 had trouble putting a team together anyone who could flee was trying to get out of dodge per say. So Sidra nuked an entire city that was on the brink of total chaos. This didn't happen in the manga, but it's still fairly in line with his station.

I rolled with a plot thread in S2U that when Roh and Sidra are informed that Korian is an interloper from U7 they treat him with hostility. Sidra even goes so far as to threaten his life, but abstains from killing him because this is post-ToP and he wants his own Super Saiyan God like he witnessed from Goku and Vegeta during the tournament.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Doesn't seem to be any enumerated rules as to who can and can't be a Destroyer. Obviously the Supreme Kai are from a very select group of the Core people, but it appears anyone can be a GoD to any universe. There is something to the mortals moving between universes thing because at least in the anime when Universe 9 had trouble putting a team together anyone who could flee was trying to get out of dodge per say. So Sidra nuked an entire city that was on the brink of total chaos. This didn't happen in the manga, but it's still fairly in line with his station.

I rolled with a plot thread in S2U that when Roh and Sidra are informed that Korian is an interloper from U7 they treat him with hostility. Sidra even goes so far as to threaten his life, but abstains from killing him because this is post-ToP and he wants his own Super Saiyan God like he witnessed from Goku and Vegeta during the tournament.
Maybe moving between universes is only allowed because one needs to be accompanied by an Angel? I mean how else can you move about between the universes unless you have some technology advanced enough for it (we know time travel is illegal though) or you can use something like instant transmission which is fairly limited when it comes to that grand of a scale.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Maybe moving between universes is only allowed because one needs to be accompanied by an Angel? I mean how else can you move about between the universes unless you have some technology advanced enough for it (we know time travel is illegal though) or you can use something like instant transmission which is fairly limited when it comes to that grand of a scale.
I agree that it takes higher god tier abilities to do it as far as we know. I've only ever facilitated it narratively with one of the Angels or Korian himself since he's technically an attendant to Roh who was taught Kai Kai. That's only because he wanted to treat him like a bitch boy anyway. :LOL:

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: