News Covid 19 Vaccine

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Outside of one distant relative, I still don't personally know anyone who has had it. :gulp:

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I know three people who've had it and one was over 50. Didn't hit any harder than the flu. A virus this contagious is usually not lethal. Why would it be? A virus' whole purpose is to replicate and it would be self defeating if it just outright killed the host.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus and Yoshi

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I know three people who've had it and one was over 50. Didn't hit any harder than the flu. A virus this contagious is usually not lethal. Why would it be? A virus' whole purpose is to replicate and it would be self defeating if it just outright killed the host.
I couldn't agree more.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
axMBqq1_700b.jpg

:glare:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

It is funny but also sad, and scary. People are treating each other like it is bible times and people who aren't vaccinated have leprosy. It is disturbing and I can't help but view it as a weapon used against us at this point. Not the vaccine but the narrative with the vaccine. There are celebrities going public about cutting out friends and family over not being vaccinated, people all over YouTube saying they would block anyone who is not for the vaccine no matter what their reason is, they just label them "anti-vaxx". My mother's friend hasn't seen her family in months because she told them she had COVID already and is not getting the vaccine. Now they don't want her around. Mind you, they are the conservatives and she is the democrat, she voted for Biden. I don't know if it is fear, ignorance, and a willingness to see the country and the economy be destroyed but whatever the reason, everything we are doing now is going to screw up the future for our children and the children growing up right now.

• Agree
Reactions: India Actual

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I have to wear a mask at work despite being vaccinated because of Delta Variant of Covid.
The variants will keep happening. This is how viruses work but they are meant to get weaker, not stronger. They messed up. Like I said from the beginning, make sure those who are at the highest risk of complications and death are protected and protecting themselves, and let everyone else carry on as normal.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Sorry but forcem! i mean you can generally trust the German Food organisations and they approove covid Vaccinces too!
Or you could make a seperated area for all the people who dont take the Vaccines because i dont want to be ifected in a few years!
I don't want to live in a country where the government has that much power. Where they can have access to my medical records and force medical procedures on me. If I wanted to live under totalitarian rule and supported it, I may as well be campaigning for Hitler's second coming. Fear is a powerful weapon and it has been used in war for centuries. This is the case today. It is the war on citizens vs big government. I am also very much against segregation and discrimination. I don't trust the US government or the FDA. I never have and likely never will. They have given me too many reasons not to trust them.

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
I don't want to live in a country where the government has that much power. Where they can have access to my medical records and force medical procedures on me. If I wanted to live under totalitarian rule and supported it, I may as well be campaigning for Hitler's second coming. Fear is a powerful weapon and it has been used in war for centuries. This is the case today. It is the war on citizens vs big government. I am also very much against segregation and discrimination. I don't trust the US government or the FDA. I never have and likely never will. They have given me too many reasons not to trust them.
And what about anti vaxx Parents? I mean a lot of People became Stupid when it comes to Vaccines! i know it sounds harsh but its literally to their own safety!
I mean if we let these guys let tnhemselves be killed by viruses we should also stop forcing people into psychartries if they want to commit suicide! (just to clarify i dont want that this happens to people but focing them to live in a world that hates them seems sickening if instead they get a family that loves them that would be amazing)

Wait maybe some context is neccesary was this only approved by Usa if so than yeah dont take that shit! And the separtion part was so that they dont infect anyone or get infected! they can be left out if they 100% dont have any germes on them!

Also i delete that post so that it doesnt get used against me in a twenty years! So i hope thats fine!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
And what about anti vaxx Parents? I mean a lot of People became Stupid when it comes to Vaccines! i know it sounds harsh but its literally to their own safety!
I mean if we let these guys let tnhemselves be killed by viruses we should also stop forcing people into psychartries if they want to commit suicide! (just to clarify i dont want that this happens to people but focing them to live in a world that hates them seems sickening if instead they get a family that loves them that would be amazing)

Wait maybe some context is neccesary was this only approved by Usa if so than yeah dont take that shit! And the separtion part was so that they dont infect anyone or get infected! they can be left out if they 100% dont have any germes on them!

Also i delete that post so that it doesnt get used against me in a twenty years! So i hope thats fine!
What other people choose to do is not your responsibility. There are people that are eating themselves to death every day. Obese, unhealthy, and unwilling to change. Is it your responsibility to take food away from them? What about the parents who are allowing their children to eat and become obese?

My whole point is that freedom comes with responsibility and individuals should have the right to choose for themselves and deal with the consequences when they face them. I am not for a "hand-holding" society. A prime example of what I said is that I am 100% against abortion but I will not stand in a woman's way if she chooses to get one. That is her choice. So long as my money is not funding it, I have no problem with it because it is not my decision to make. My moral objections should not dictate someone else's life.

You don't have to delete stuff, no one is going to hold anything against you. lol

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
What other people choose to do is not your responsibility. There are people that are eating themselves to death every day. Obese, unhealthy, and unwilling to change. Is it your responsibility to take food away from them? What about the parents who are allowing their children to eat and become obese?

My whole point is that freedom comes with responsibility and individuals should have the right to choose for themselves and deal with the consequences when they face them. I am not for a "hand-holding" society. A prime example of what I said is that I am 100% against abortion but I will not stand in a woman's way if she chooses to get one. That is her choice. So long as my money is not funding it, I have no problem with it because it is not my decision to make. My moral objections should not dictate someone else's life.

You don't have to delete stuff, no one is going to hold anything against you. lol
do you have any idea how to deal with people that wont takes vaccines if they cause another pandemic? Im just scared!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
do you have any idea how to deal with people that wont takes vaccines if they cause another pandemic? Im just scared!
Vaccination (in this case) is not stopping the spread. The vaccine is just meant to keep people from dying. It is better for people to have natural immunity (assuming they are healthy enough to obtain it this way) so they can ensure the other variants are not as easily spread. Just do what you think is best for yourself and let everyone else figure it out for themselves. I get being scared but a lot of the fear was politically driven. A lot of people die every year from the flu. In the US, it is usually 180k to 300k every flu season. That is a lot but we don't panic over it because we don't even realize it is happening. I am sure over by you it is similar.

Reactions: Kid Goku

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Vaccination (in this case) is not stopping the spread. The vaccine is just meant to keep people from dying. It is better for people to have natural immunity (assuming they are healthy enough to obtain it this way) so they can ensure the other variants are not as easily spread. Just do what you think is best for yourself and let everyone else figure it out for themselves. I get being scared but a lot of the fear was politically driven. A lot of people die every year from the flu. In the US, it is usually 180k to 300k every flu season. That is a lot but we don't panic over it because we don't even realize it is happening. I am sure over by you it is similar.
I had a gentleman at work comment to me about how it's not fair he has to show proof of a negative COVID test to travel into another country, but thinks it's unsettling that they let Floridians travel wherever they want in the United States. I promptly told him I was just in Florida for two weeks and I wasn't wearing a mask the entire time. You should have seen his eyes nearly bug out of his head. I received great pleasure from that moment and I will cherish it for a long time. Oh and I took a test before I came back to work and I was negative even after being in "anti-vax/mask hell" for two weeks. So how about that? ;)

I'm not highlighting what you said to be judgmental, but I want to make a point to show how different most European countries are ideologically from the United States. It's bizarre to most Americans that they are having something forced upon them by the government. The last time the government made people do something against their will it was to send young men to Vietnam during the military draft in the 1960's and 70's. That doesn't exist anymore so no American here has any context whatsoever to have the government impose things upon them whether they agree with it or not.

I understand the situation in Europe is very different. You have much smaller, mostly homogenous populations, you're surrounded on nearly every border by neighboring countries in the Schengen zone where people can travel without any border checks. It's simply a case of what best fits for your specific situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kid Goku and Beerus
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: