Current situation

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
Yeah, most likely just knows what the other guy is thinking (which 9 times out of 10 is "hey, those are lovely!") and getting a little over protective.

I won't lie us women also notice each other. As I said female curves are aesthetic and I guess this is how our brains work, we tend to notice pretty things. No wonder females are called "the beautiful sex" (didn't know how to translate it accurately)

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Guys and girls are so different. It's like individuals of the same gender (guys and girls) know what the other is thinking more often than those of the opposite gender (whether it's a guy with a girl, or a girl with a guy).

Most of the time that's true, but there are women who know how to read and relate to guys, and guys who know how to read and relate to women. Hell, there are women who can share a guys' sense of humour just as well as the guys, if not better! For the most part, though, you're right. Two different wavelengths most of the time.

I won't lie us women also notice each other. As I said female curves are aesthetic and I guess this is how our brains work, we tend to notice pretty things. No wonder females are called "the beautiful sex" (didn't know how to translate it accurately)

Oh I know women still check each other out, even if most won't admit it. Women are beautiful and you'd have to be crazy not to appreciate the female form for all its' wonder, even if you happen to have one yourself. Beauty can respect beauty :D.

(in English it's usually "the fairer sex," but I much prefer the beautiful sex, women are indeed beautiful)

• Agree
Reactions: Carnotaurus

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
Most of the time that's true, but there are women who know how to read and relate to guys, and guys who know how to read and relate to women. Hell, there are women who can share a guys' sense of humour just as well as the guys, if not better! For the most part, though, you're right. Two different wavelengths most of the time.

Totally agree with this one. I've had more male friends than female friends because I could relate to them better. Also met guys who had more female friends. And I think this is not such an uncommon occurrence.

Oh I know women still check each other out, even if most won't admit it. Women are beautiful and you'd have to be crazy not to appreciate the female form for all its' wonder, even if you happen to have one yourself. Beauty can respect beauty :D.

(in English it's usually "the fairer sex," but I much prefer the beautiful sex, women are indeed beautiful)

Right! Well, tbh when I'm unsure on certain phrases and subjects I try to do my homework first, but this time... googling something with "women" and "beautiful sex" together, returned some results that were... let's say... not so relevant to the plot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Totally agree with this one. I've had more male friends than female friends because I could relate to them better. Also met guys who had more female friends. And I think this is not such an uncommon occurrence.

I have a lot of male and female friends, and most of my female friends relate to me and my guy friends pretty well, it's great! I like women that don't take offense to guys being guys and just run with it. If we go too far, they let us know and we apologize and back off a bit. It's not a universal thing, not all women can relate to all men, and not all men can relate to all women, but it's definitely possible and can be great fun when that happens!

Right! Well, tbh when I'm unsure on certain phrases and subjects I try to do my homework first, but this time... googling something with "women" and "beautiful sex" together, returned some results that were... let's say... not so relevant to the plot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ah, yeah, I imagine that brought up some colourful imagery :D.

• Agree
Reactions: Carnotaurus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

underage

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Currently waiting on my switch to charge so I can try to record a dbxv2 or dbfz video but I dont have anyone to play with on switch:cautious:. So lemme know if your interested in being featured or just playing a few unrecorded casual rounds!!!!!:coffee::glare:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Hardly slept. Fry is acting normal again but still not eating. Twiggy had a few bites of food and hasn't pooped all night which is not what I wanted. He has been having diarrhea so his poo was meant to be taken into the vet to get tested today. Part of the reason I am up earlier. So one cat is put off by food completely, one is only eating small bits, and the biggest one of the three is overeating and loving it. lol They get a can split three ways for their first meal normally and because Twiggy hardly touched his and Fry snubbed his completely, Brock got a whole can and still was ready to eat more.

underage

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Hardly slept. Fry is acting normal again but still not eating. Twiggy had a few bites of food and hasn't pooped all night which is not what I wanted. He has been having diarrhea so his poo was meant to be taken into the vet to get tested today. Part of the reason I am up earlier. So one cat is put off by food completely, one is only eating small bits, and the biggest one of the three is overeating and loving it. lol They get a can split three ways for their first meal normally and because Twiggy hardly touched his and Fry snubbed his completely, Brock got a whole can and still was ready to eat more.
Ah. I feel for ya mate. My dog has heart issues n Idk if my doggos gonnna see 2021. So with that mixed with 2020, Ive been really sad lately and Its scary. Been ryna grind on dbxv2 to get my mind off of it but I cant. And rn I have no one to talk to so yeah. Also have been searching the forums for someone to play fighterz or xenoverse 2 with on switch with no results rn. ;P

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Ah. I feel for ya mate. My dog has heart issues n Idk if my doggos gonnna see 2021. So with that mixed with 2020, Ive been really sad lately and Its scary. Been ryna grind on dbxv2 to get my mind off of it but I cant. And rn I have no one to talk to so yeah. Also have been searching the forums for someone to play fighterz or xenoverse 2 with on switch with no results rn. ;P
2020 has been a suckfest of a year for sure.

I don't think anyone here plays that game.

underage

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Yeah didnt think so lol.
2020 has been a suckfest of a year for sure.

I don't think anyone here plays that game.

For good news, Im meeting up with sme friends that I trust irl in a week or two so over the fucking roof rn bc I havent seen them in like half a year.
Least I have you guys until then! Thank you for welcoming me in, I really needed that rn. Now I have something to look foward to; talking to you guys! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Beerus
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: