Current situation

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Well this is the closest thing to a 'random' thread we have, might as well put this here.

A friend of mine has officially ruined drive thrus for me. I drive a Golf, it's a small car and I love it for the mileage, but it sits lower than a lot of other vehicles. I was driving around with my friend earlier running a couple of errands and we stopped at a Sonic drive-thru to pick up a drink (happy hour, ftw!). No big deal, done that thousands of times and never thought twice about what I was doing when I would hand the person at the window my card and pick up whatever I ordered. My friend, however, who is a female and very quick to tease me on all things women since I'm currently single and oh so very alone, gave me that look that people give when they know they've caught you doing something you shouldn't be doing. She started busting up laughing and I had no idea what I'd just done, because I quite literally just went to the drive-thru window, paid for our drinks, got said drinks, thanked the girl at the window and drove away. I asked my friend what's gotten into her and she asked me if I'd enjoyed the view. I asked her what she meant and she said oh right, like you didn't just spend that whole time looking at her tits, I'm sure she's grateful for the compliment. I got a bit confused as to what she was talking about, because I had quite literally spent the entire time looking at her hands as I gave her my card, got my card back, picked up both drinks and then glanced up at her face to thank her as I drove away. However, it was at that point I realized she was also right...my car sits at just the right height that my eyes are at boob level for every girl at a drive-thru, so when I'm looking into the drive-thru window, despite looking at their hands, it looked to my friend like I was just enjoying the view, and I openly admit, this particular girl was not skimping in the chest department, but that is legitimately not where my focus was at the time.

Now I can't stop thinking about all of the different times I've gone to a drive-thru with a female working and how she probably thought I was just staring at her boobs when I was actually looking at her hands to complete the transaction. It's going to be on my brain every single time I go through a drive-thru from now on in...she's just completely ruined drive-thrus for me, because now all I'm going to think is "don't look there, look up!" and that means I'm going to either make it awkward because I'm trying not to look, or make it even more obvious that my eyes are at that level if I do indeed look at her hands like I always do to the point that she'll definitely think I'm some creepy perv checking her out. Ugh. I hate having friends that know how to get to you...

Anyone else have a friend that knows how to push your buttons and made you completely overthink something that used to be a simple thing?

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I think your friend should have given you the benefit of the doubt. I know a lot of guys are perverted these days, but she should have assumed you to be better than that, since you're a gentlemen like the rest of us.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I think your friend should have given you the benefit of the doubt. I know a lot of guys are perverted these days, but she should have assumed you to be better than that, since you're a gentlemen like the rest of us.
She knows I'm not like that, she just loves teasing me because she knows I'm single right now and she's one of those types that likes to joke about how guys are assholes for looking, but she can look all day if she wants to. So when she realized it looked like I was having a look, she had to go for it. She means no harm, but I'm the type that'll take that and seriously overthink it :D.

Reactions: Yoshi

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
She knows I'm not like that, she just loves teasing me because she knows I'm single right now and she's one of those types that likes to joke about how guys are assholes for looking, but she can look all day if she wants to. So when she realized it looked like I was having a look, she had to go for it. She means no harm, but I'm the type that'll take that and seriously overthink it :D.
Now you're crippled by horniness for the foreseeable future and you might enjoy up in horny jail. You poor soul.

EbTm7IVXYAEQuqw.jpg

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
Well this is the closest thing to a 'random' thread we have, might as well put this here.

A friend of mine has officially ruined drive thrus for me. I drive a Golf, it's a small car and I love it for the mileage, but it sits lower than a lot of other vehicles. I was driving around with my friend earlier running a couple of errands and we stopped at a Sonic drive-thru to pick up a drink (happy hour, ftw!). No big deal, done that thousands of times and never thought twice about what I was doing when I would hand the person at the window my card and pick up whatever I ordered. My friend, however, who is a female and very quick to tease me on all things women since I'm currently single and oh so very alone, gave me that look that people give when they know they've caught you doing something you shouldn't be doing. She started busting up laughing and I had no idea what I'd just done, because I quite literally just went to the drive-thru window, paid for our drinks, got said drinks, thanked the girl at the window and drove away. I asked my friend what's gotten into her and she asked me if I'd enjoyed the view. I asked her what she meant and she said oh right, like you didn't just spend that whole time looking at her tits, I'm sure she's grateful for the compliment. I got a bit confused as to what she was talking about, because I had quite literally spent the entire time looking at her hands as I gave her my card, got my card back, picked up both drinks and then glanced up at her face to thank her as I drove away. However, it was at that point I realized she was also right...my car sits at just the right height that my eyes are at boob level for every girl at a drive-thru, so when I'm looking into the drive-thru window, despite looking at their hands, it looked to my friend like I was just enjoying the view, and I openly admit, this particular girl was not skimping in the chest department, but that is legitimately not where my focus was at the time.

Now I can't stop thinking about all of the different times I've gone to a drive-thru with a female working and how she probably thought I was just staring at her boobs when I was actually looking at her hands to complete the transaction. It's going to be on my brain every single time I go through a drive-thru from now on in...she's just completely ruined drive-thrus for me, because now all I'm going to think is "don't look there, look up!" and that means I'm going to either make it awkward because I'm trying not to look, or make it even more obvious that my eyes are at that level if I do indeed look at her hands like I always do to the point that she'll definitely think I'm some creepy perv checking her out. Ugh. I hate having friends that know how to get to you...

Anyone else have a friend that knows how to push your buttons and made you completely overthink something that used to be a simple thing?

All those boobs you've missed! :crying:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
All those boobs you've missed! :crying:
Right?! All this time I should've been paying more attention. Granted, working in fast food, I'm sure most of them are sub-18 working part time to earn a little cash, so...maybe I'm not sorry I missed out on that. Boobs or not, on a sub-18 year-old that's just a no-no.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I doubt she was thinking of that herself. I mean don't most fast food places have you in tops that cover everything? And even if not, a woman knows if she shows cleavage, men will be looking. Heck, I look at cleave if it is popping out and I'm not even into boobs. Some women just let their fun bags out way too much. lol

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
Right?! All this time I should've been paying more attention. Granted, working in fast food, I'm sure most of them are sub-18 working part time to earn a little cash, so...maybe I'm not sorry I missed out on that. Boobs or not, on a sub-18 year-old that's just a no-no.

Here I don't know many high-schoolers who do that, it's mostly at least college time when they take up such part-time jobs haha.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I doubt she was thinking of that herself. I mean don't most fast food places have you in tops that cover everything? And even if not, a woman knows if she shows cleavage, men will be looking.

Yeah, it wasn't that she was showing cleavage or anything like that, it was a polo, but when it's tucked in and you've got quite a bit going on upstairs...well...let's just say they're pretty well highlighted!

Heck, I look at cleave if it is popping out and I'm not even into boobs. Some women just let their fun bags out way too much. lol
Oh without question when there's cleavage on show it's getting looked at (thankfully most food places aren't making women show cleavage, that's pretty much just reserved for the breastaurants out there like Hooters, Tilted Kilt, Twin Peaks and so on), this just happened to be a tight fitting polo on a well-endowed girl and line of sight just happened to be perfect for it to look as though my eyes were fixed there. My friend picked up on that and decided to make that the newest thing to tease me about. To put it into perspective, this friend also happens to change from t-shirts to tank tops that show off her own cleavage whenever she goes out with me, again, just because she likes to tease me. We're not interested in each other that way, too different personalities, but she knows she can still tease me and try to get me looking.

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Here I don't know many high-schoolers who do that, it's mostly at least college time when they take up such part-time jobs haha.
Yeah, that's when you'd expect it, but 16 or so is when it's legal to start working, so it's not uncommon to see kids getting summer jobs or part time work at 16 or 17.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
To put it into perspective, this friend also happens to change from t-shirts to tank tops that show off her own cleavage whenever she goes out with me, again, just because she likes to tease me. We're not interested in each other that way, too different personalities, but she knows she can still tease me and try to get me looking.

Such a sexist taking advantage of the easy eye of a man. :haha:

• Funny

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
I know, right!?!? But I'm the asshole if I look. Ugh...double standards.

As long as you aren't being a creep about it nor harass I don't think it's a crime haha. Chests are an aesthetically pleasant aspect of women, more like pieces of art imo. I also don't like wearing cleavage, but in summer I don't feel comfortable wearing bras so when possible I don't. And my boyfriend be always like "meh that dude was staring at your chest :pissed:" but I take it a a compliment I guess.

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
As long as you aren't being a creep about it nor harass I don't think it's a crime haha. Chests are an aesthetically pleasant aspect of women, more like pieces of art imo.

Oh agreed, the entire female form is a work of natural beauty. The male form is just...gross. Breasts, though...breasts are special. They run the gamut from small to obscene, from perky to floppy, from soft and squishable to fake and obnoxious, and irrespective of how big, small, soft, perky and so on they are, they're amazing. Always have been, always will be. As far as being creepy about taking a look, I agree with that, too. Guys are programmed to look, we love them, they're there, we have to see them. A lot of women stare, too, but it's just brushed off because they're women and they have a pair, so whatever, they're just looking. I'm a little more respectful, though, having a glance because I noticed them, but then trying to avert my gaze out of respect. I don't sit and stare at them, I don't try to peek every chance I get, and I don't go out of my way to get a look if she's doing her best to cover up. There are guys that don't get, just think about themselves and what they want, but I do my best not to fall into that category. Maybe because I was raised by and around predominantly women? I don't know, but either way, I try not to be that slob of a guy. Still a guy, still interested in women and boobs, but I'll at least try to have a bit of restraint! Except here...here I loves me some boobies! :D

I also don't like wearing cleavage, but in summer I don't feel comfortable wearing bras so when possible I don't. And my boyfriend be always like "meh that dude was staring at your chest :pissed:"

Eh, it's your body, they're your breasts, you do what makes you feel comfortable! Yeah, guys are going to look if there's something to look at, we're disgusting animals, but your boyfriend needs to take a look in the mirror if he's getting mad at guys for looking, because you know damn well when the shoe's on the other foot and there's a girl out there with her boobs on display...he's not looking the other way ;).

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
Eh, it's your body, they're your breasts, you do what makes you feel comfortable! Yeah, guys are going to look if there's something to look at, we're disgusting animals, but your boyfriend needs to take a look in the mirror if he's getting mad at guys for looking, because you know damn well when the shoe's on the other foot and there's a girl out there with her boobs on display...he's not looking the other way ;).

He's not mad haha, just observant. Whereas I'm totally oblivious when this happens. I guess it's more of a "male understanding males" sort of thing?

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
He's not mad haha, just observant. Whereas I'm totally oblivious when this happens. I guess it's more of a "male understanding males" sort of thing?
Yeah, most likely just knows what the other guy is thinking (which 9 times out of 10 is "hey, those are lovely!") and getting a little over protective.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Guys and girls are so different. It's like individuals of the same gender (guys and girls) know what the other is thinking more often than those of the opposite gender (whether it's a guy with a girl, or a girl with a guy).

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: