DBF Community Chat Thread

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
One of my 2 TB SSDs was very close to being full. So I but another 2 TB SSD. Looked at the previous one to see what was filling it *giggity*. Turns out, my gaming folder is 1.23 TB in size. Guess I like games.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
One of my 2 TB SSDs was very close to being full. So I but another 2 TB SSD. Looked at the previous one to see what was filling it *giggity*. Turns out, my gaming folder is 1.23 TB in size. Guess I like games.

giphy.gif

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Eh, given the size of games these days, it's not hard to fill up a 2TB drive! I've got an 8TB drive (ladies? ;);)) that's getting close to full. I would blame Steam Sales, but they've been trash for the last three or four big sales, so...I mostly just blame myself...

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Eh, given the size of games these days, it's not hard to fill up a 2TB drive! I've got an 8TB drive (ladies? ;);)) that's getting close to full. I would blame Steam Sales, but they've been trash for the last three or four big sales, so...I mostly just blame myself...
I have not been able to find an SSD much larger. I think I might have seen 3 TB, but 8? You must be a grower, not a shower.

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I have not been able to find an SSD much larger. I think I might have seen 3 TB, but 8? You must be a grower, not a shower.
Sadly the 8TB's a platter-based HDD, you can grab SSDs in 8TB, but they're ~$900 and...well...I'm broke. I've got a pair of 2TB SSDs those are good enough for the games that need that speed (fill 'em up in a couple of short game transfers...my little one pump chumps...), but the rest of them sit on the 8TB. The 8TB's like a woman, a bit slow to get started, but goes for days! Starting to get temperamental, too, and faking executions...oh god...I wonder if my 8TB's secretly seeing other systems?!? It doesn't love me or my games anymore :(

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I swear online shopping is getting worse everywhere. Ordered 4 bags of cat litter and only got two. At least they are sorting it out for me.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Smarter than carrying those giant buckets of cat litter around...
I get the bags and one of those scented buckets (usually every other month to mix in with the regular litter). It is easier to order them online. Jay does most of the shopping right now because mask mandates are still a thing and my anxiety does not do well with face masks. So ordering it online just saves time.

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I get the bags and one of those scented buckets (usually every other month to mix in with the regular litter). It is easier to order them online. Jay does most of the shopping right now because mask mandates are still a thing and my anxiety does not do well with face masks. So ordering it online just saves time.
Understandable, and yeah, I can see why ordering those online would be a much better idea, only have to heave them into the house from the front door, much easier!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I think I have been accidentally eating xylitol and other fake sugar. I get severe panic attacks from the stuff. Was having several Thursday and now again today and the only connection I can make are these peanut butter cookies I ate the day before. I had two last night and two last Wednesday night. A woman brought them in for Jay at his work for fixing her computer and they were from a bakery that didn't have ingredients on the box.

These feelings are horrible. Severe cottonmouth, I feel like I can't breathe, dizzy, sick to my stomach, shaking, hands and feet going numb, heightened senses, feeling like I am going crazy or something. I am trying to stay calm by addressing that they are just panic attacks and will go away soon. I am tensing a lot which is not helping. Brock is in my lap because he knows something isn't right with me. I keep telling myself it is just an adrenaline rush but it is hard.

I would not wish panic attacks on even a person who hated me. This horrible. If any one of you have ever experienced them, I am so sorry. They are horrible.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I think I have been accidentally eating xylitol and other fake sugar. I get severe panic attacks from the stuff. Was having several Thursday and now again today and the only connection I can make are these peanut butter cookies I ate the day before. I had two last night and two last Wednesday night. A woman brought them in for Jay at his work for fixing her computer and they were from a bakery that didn't have ingredients on the box.

These feelings are horrible. Severe cottonmouth, I feel like I can't breathe, dizzy, sick to my stomach, shaking, hands and feet going numb, heightened senses, feeling like I am going crazy or something. I am trying to stay calm by addressing that they are just panic attacks and will go away soon. I am tensing a lot which is not helping. Brock is in my lap because he knows something isn't right with me. I keep telling myself it is just an adrenaline rush but it is hard.

I would not wish panic attacks on even a person who hated me. This horrible. If any one of you have ever experienced them, I am so sorry. They are horrible.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with that, it sounds awful! Definitely stay away from cookies if they're the only thing with unknown ingredients! I get severe anxiety attacks at times, so not quite the same, but I understand the feeling of being in an uncontrollable state of fear. I hope it passes quickly and you don't have to go through it ever again!

• Thanks
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'm so sorry you're dealing with that, it sounds awful! Definitely stay away from cookies if they're the only thing with unknown ingredients! I get severe anxiety attacks at times, so not quite the same, but I understand the feeling of being in an uncontrollable state of fear. I hope it passes quickly and you don't have to go through it ever again!
I took my vitamins right away. I use maca root for anxiety and panic attacks. I am not 100% but a lot better now. It is so scary when it happens out of the blue.

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I took my vitamins right away. I use maca root for anxiety and panic attacks. I am not 100% but a lot better now. It is so scary when it happens out of the blue.
That's good! Nothing worse than a horrible sensation that just lingers. It's great that Brock was able to recognize it and be there for you, animals are so great in that sense.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: