News Deputy Killed, Other Officers Injured After Being Ambushed in Santa Cruz County, California

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Intentional maliciousness towards animals is something I don't get. Food production, I get that and I have no real objections to it, but people who abuse cats or dogs other animals just because they can...fuck those people.
yeah, in all seriousness...I'm even for more humane treatment of animals that are about to be food. Because damn...what a shitty way to live. Not cool. I'd pay extra for that.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
yeah, in all seriousness...I'm even for more humane treatment of animals that are about to be food. Because damn...what a shitty way to live. Not cool. I'd pay extra for that.
It would be nice if we could get past that, which is why I keep trying those beyond and impossible burgers that come out...if they can replicate the burger experience without the burger...I'll go that route. Doesn't necessarily save a cow that's about to be burgers, but if it does down the line...cool. Let that cow live.
I've been introducing my daughters to South Park and it's been a hilarious experience. :ROFLMAO:

Yes! Dad of the year.

Reactions: LividJay

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
It would be nice if we could get past that, which is why I keep trying those beyond and impossible burgers that come out...if they can replicate the burger experience without the burger...I'll go that route. Doesn't necessarily save a cow that's about to be burgers, but if it does down the line...cool. Let that cow live.
I don't think anything will replace real meat...but I'm cool with making sure those cow's last days are very comfortable.
Yes! Dad of the year.
"That's what I said!" - Cartman

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
And now it's not shocking in the least bit...though, the format has changed quite a bit since I was in 8th grade.
Actually, in a way it is shocking given how people are trying to be PC with so many different things... And yet they have a PC Principal. LOL

Still though, it has changed a bit but that is good. If it stayed the same, I think it would not have lasted this long.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
Actually, in a way it is shocking given how people are trying to be PC with so many different things... And yet they have a PC Principal. LOL

Still though, it has changed a bit but that is good. If it stayed the same, I think it would not have lasted this long.
lol PC principal...if he was my principal, I'd probably punch him in his tiny pecker.

I really appreciated the simple humor and lack of continuous stories. Now it's whatever is in the news and I'm really not into that.

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
lol PC principal...if he was my principal, I'd probably punch him in his tiny pecker.

I really appreciated the simple humor and lack of continuous stories. Now it's whatever is in the news and I'm really not into that.
Yeah it can be a bit much. When I watch stuff, I want it to be a distraction of what everyone else is complaining about in the real world. Still, at least they make fun of everyone equally and I can appreciate that.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I don't think anything will replace real meat...but I'm cool with making sure those cow's last days are very comfortable.

"That's what I said!" - Cartman
Yeah, that would be nice. Treat them nice, let them do what they want and have a decent life before they go.

Some of the newer stuff isn't really all that great. Like Jay said, it's topical more now, and while it always had some topical aspects to it, the free-flowing episodes that came out of nowhere were awesome. Jew Scouts, where Kenny saves the day despite not being a Jew, the Jakovasaurs, Cartman having authoritai, the home school kids, Big Gay Al's Scout expulsion...those are awesome episodes. I can't think of an episode since 'Member Berries that I laughed at properly...so I'd like to see some more randomness back in their stories.

Reactions: LividJay and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It is no secret there are crazy people out there with crazy opinions that are not only self-harming but damage communities at large.

My thoughts on this are... If you don't like the country, if you hate it THAT much, then get the f*** out.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It is no secret there are crazy people out there with crazy opinions that are not only self-harming but damage communities at large.

My thoughts on this are... If you don't like the country, if you hate it THAT much, then get the f*** out.
You racist -ism phobe YOU! How dare you tell people to leave the land of the free and the home of the brave! It's almost as if you give a damn about your country and wish for it to prosper with inclusiveness to all manner of people. Including immigrants, like Jay. :LOL: 'Merica!

• Funny
Reactions: LividJay and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
You racist -ism phobe YOU! How dare you tell people to leave the land of the free and the home of the brave! It's almost as if you give a damn about your country and wish for it to prosper with inclusiveness to all manner of people. Including immigrants, like Jay. :LOL: 'Merica!
Here I go again with my Karen level racism and my sexist speak that I must have learned from being brainwashed in the kitchen by my slave handler husband. :haha:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Also, as an Italian from a family of immigrants, states who are canceling Columbus Day can kiss the biggest part of my Italian ass. So sick of stupidity.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: