E3 2021

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I predict.... It is going to suck. I haven't cared about E3 in several years now. The presentations have been lackluster and not many games have appealed to me.

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 4
I think your prediction will be true. I'm pretty much waiting for a potential Metroid comeback in some shape or form, but perhaps I'm being too hopeful there.

Reactions: Beerus

Super Kami Guru

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan Blue
I have to admit I'm with Beerus, haven't cared about an E3 for a few years at this point, because so many of the good things that get announced either get changed or cancelled, and the crap they hype up as being amazing is just...meh. But hopefully at least one decent thing comes from E3 this year.

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
I just hope they announce both of the remaining Smash DLC characters, like how they announced Hero and Banjo & Kazooie at the same E3. We're guaranteed to get one I'm sure, but I just want the speculation to end. My E3 experience is mostly going to be defined through Smash, but I am looking forward to seeing Nintendo's showcase as always.

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
I hope Rayman is one of the DLC characters, LOL.
I'm hoping for Crash & Master Chief personally, ending Smash Ultimate with Sony's [90's] mascot and Microsoft's mascot would be the best way to solidify Smash as a true Hall of Fame of gaming history. I kinda don't expect either and I love me some Rayman, I would not be disappointed with him at all.

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
I forget if Halo was ever on a Nintendo console though...
Technically Master Chief is in Fortnite & has a skin in Minecraft, both of which are on Nintendo systems. That aside, nothing as far as I know, but I don't really think that would prevent him tbh. We use to think third parties were off the table entirely before Snake came in. We thought characters like Cloud were impossible (who only briefly appeared in like Chain of Memories & some rhythm game I believe). I'm pretty sure the only boundary Sakurai won't cross is non-video game characters like Goku, and that would make Master Chief an even more exciting way to end Ultimate DLC.

Like I said, I don't really expect him but I don't think he's out of the realm of possibility. Especially with how good Nintendo & Microsoft's relationship has been.

Reactions: Yoshi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)