Feminism

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Why in the internet, at least when I see general comments on twitter and YouTube, ppl love to pick at feminists, ridicule them and make memes of them, jokes on them and post endless things regarding "debunking a feminist"? Is the thought of women speaking up, having their voice and breaking stigmas so frightening to men in general?

Giga Hertz

The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair
Super Saiyan God
Why in the internet, at least when I see general comments on twitter and YouTube, ppl love to pick at feminists, ridicule them and make memes of them, jokes on them and post endless things regarding "debunking a feminist"? Is the thought of women speaking up, having their voice and breaking stigmas so frightening to men in general?
There's a distinction between classic feminism (speaking up, having rights, etc.) and current-day feminism (which can often be far more rabid and anti-men). There is an extreme minority of people on the internet who hate women or don't agree women should have equal rights. Generally what's being made fun of is extreme feminists who do things essentially just to spite men, and then complain that men aren't interested in them, usually citing it's because they're too assertive or have unattainable standards of beauty.

Reactions: Cell

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I think it should have been pointed out what those extreme feminists believe. Because many videos I see are feminists defending solid and grounded things. Of course there're excess, but when people group the feminism as a whole saying "expecting an intelligent feminist", that's just taking legitimacy from the fight as a whole and not pointing the excess in smart ways, just generalizing it as a whole with memes and overly cringe posts. I believe many men are bothered by conceptions thst were held by too long and what they judge as "they see sexism in many things" comes many times from their lack of will to reflect upon what would be commonly seen as granted before and think more rationally in what certain expressions and treatments, as little as they think they may mean, would entail to the women who feel what's being relegated to a position they still have many times their voices silenced in not so blatant ways. Making videos mocking them seen many time on the internet could be seen as a difficult in accepting the contesting of traditional roles and I'd argue it also comes many times from insecure men who blame their lack of success on "extreme awoke women"...

Extremism can happen apin many movements but they don't represent the core of the fight for equal rights... And feminism evolves too, what they achieved before was a conquest but that doesn't mean there isn't more to question and raise debates on.

I'd say that ridiculing feminism rather than pointing out in regards respecting and well structured posts what is an exaggerations stems more from their problems with feminism itself and their perceptions on what constitutes societal norms about gender and equality.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
The problem with "pointing it out" to them, is when... You DO, when you DO... they get all bent out of shape, offended.

I don't hate women, but sometimes I really, really hate their "ideology." I'm not talking about politics here, that whole CRT ideology. I'm talking about their "rules," their societal norms, their dating habits, their this, and that.

I want a girlfriend to talk to without being weird. I want that midnight bed talk, I want to kiss, hug, grab her ass, lavish her with my love. I want peace. I have fallen in love before. It feels good.

But, women make things harder than it needs to be, especially from dating. Especially if that person happens to be that "hard to get" type. The type that teases you, the type that will lie to you about even the smallest thing. Like, "Are you interested in him"? Her response is this stupid white lie like... uh... "Who.. me? I'm not interested.. in him." Then, it causes a separation. You go there, she goes in her corner, and that's that. Yet, when we're separated... I can feel her. Fucking liar.

Gyms are trash now because women make things weird. Men go to gyms to get muscles, but women go in there for attention. We already get ociscised just for looking at women, just for the smallest touches, and for advances. We already have these "sexual assault" accusations cases that cause problems... This is a component of cancel culture. Me Too is the root cause of this "cancel culture" and it has been getting worse as years go on. Hell, you can be a woman today, stand there, do nothing, wait for a man to touch you on the shoulder, and accuse him of raping (yes! For touching a SHOULDER!)

And now you don't have a job, you can't get a job. Even if she apologized, its already too late... this is a problem. Big time.

Sometimes this crap can be waited on for years. Most people believe women especially from nothing. They earn millions for this crap.

This is just one of those feminist problems. Top of my head.

Reactions: Yoshi

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Well, but wouldn't this fall on dating tendencies those days? It isn't a problem of feminism, many of the problems highlighted, it's a problem, perhaps, with the current way dating is addressed many times. I don't know, maybe social media plays a bigger effect on this. Ppl there tend to portray only their nice, happy lives... Not only, but many times... Communications aren't what they used to be. I don't think lack of spontaneity is THAT big of an issue in social media, since many times we are never spontaneous, talking shows being the primary example... But social media creates a culture of being well received, the need to get attention by likes... And it keeps away more profound forms of contact, it separates people more in an idealization world of what they expe from others being many times shaped by social medias portrayal.

In regards to abuse accusations by touching, that's a concern because it can ruin someone's life based on a lie. But I think we should be careful and condemn those extreme cases. The new waves of feminism gives many more power to do empty accusations, yeah... But it's still not a thing that should be blamed on feminism, but on the individual who plays it this far... There isn't a contrary problem solving in blaming the movement as the movement doesn't preach that in essence. What could be done is a way more throughout investigation for cases like this... A way to not expose someone until the matter is investigated in depth... And proof needing to be laid out for the innocent until proven guilty to remain... That's the solution that should be enforced... But blaming the movement, the ones who justly fight for the right cause of equal saying, isn't the way because it's not in their control situations like those... It's unfortunate things that happen with women who feel like screwing with one's life for no reason. That's my take ofc.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Well, but wouldn't this fall on dating tendencies those days? It isn't a problem of feminism, many of the problems highlighted, it's a problem, perhaps, with the current way dating is addressed many times.
What's your definition of feminism? Hm?

Have you ever seen a feminist woman? Have you ever met them? I have. In the 90's. Then in the early 2000's.

But TODAY's feminism has gone off the cliff, and you're sitting here.. ignoring the facts.

I'll link a podcast clip, and see how you feel?

There is TONS of examples of this trash.
I don't know, maybe social media plays a bigger effect on this. Ppl there tend to portray only their nice, happy lives... Not only, but many times... Communications aren't what they used to be.
Agreed. TikTok is the biggest threat to our societal norms, especially in dating. The whole point of TikTok is to subvert our... "democracy."

TikTok is a propaganda machine, meant to destroy, demoralize our society.
I don't think lack of spontaneity is THAT big of an issue in social media, since many times we are never spontaneous, talking shows being the primary example... But social media creates a culture of being well received, the need to get attention by likes... And it keeps away more profound forms of contact, it separates people more in an idealization world of what they expe from others being many times shaped by social medias portrayal.
Ehh... I see nuances in that. Spontaneity still exists, but women think differently in terms of "rules." I talk of rules a lot, because you can't spontaneously touch her ass unless SHE approves of what she sees.

So, a cocky guy is attractive to a woman sometimes. But when a cocky guy approaches a woman, she goes, "ew." Like WHICH ONE IS IT!? DO you like cocky guys or you fucking don't!? Oh my god.
In regards to abuse accusations by touching, that's a concern because it can ruin someone's life based on a lie. But I think we should be careful and condemn those extreme cases. The new waves of feminism gives many more power to do empty accusations, yeah...
That's where it should've ended... but then... you make excuses...
But it's still not a thing that should be blamed on feminism, but on the individual who plays it this far... There isn't a contrary problem solving in blaming the movement as the movement doesn't preach that in essence. What could be done is a way more throughout investigation for cases like this... A way to not expose someone until the matter is investigated in depth... And proof needing to be laid out for the innocent until proven guilty to remain... That's the solution that should be enforced... But blaming the movement, the ones who justly fight for the right cause of equal saying, isn't the way because it's not in their control situations like those... It's unfortunate things that happen with women who feel like screwing with one's life for no reason. That's my take ofc.

Last edited:

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I've seen feminists and have feminists friends. There will be reasonable and unreasonable ones. The big mistake is focusing on some clueless speeches and shielding from the core of the fight, arguments and focusing on those who end up making a confusion and taking legitimacy from the movement by focusing on that extremist side. No one needs to agree with every take... But it's unreasonable to sum up feminists by "I've known unreasonable feminists and talked to them, have you?". Why don't you address the current ongoing fights they're undergoing such as equivalent wage, stereotypes that still harms them, reproductive rights?

You shouldn't touch anyone's ass without their consent, period. Now if some will let some guys get away with it, that's a different thing. Many won't independent on the person, whether they're handsome, famous. Thing is, moving without their concess in touching sexually parts is wrong no matter what. The rules they apply are besides the point.

It's not excuses... Because feminism can't be battled when it fights for legitimate things due to women that sadly unfairly screw men's lives. What should be done is a push for an impartial investigation, with equal representation from both sides, and understanding that a miscontruction of what happened can totally screw the one unfairly targeted. That's what should be pushed, not the demoralisation of a movement with important subjects.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I've seen feminists and have feminists friends. There will be reasonable and unreasonable ones. The big mistake is focusing on some clueless speeches and shielding from the core of the fight, arguments and focusing on those who end up making a confusion and taking legitimacy from the movement by focusing on that extremist side. No one needs to agree with every take... But it's unreasonable to sum up feminists by "I've known unreasonable feminists and talked to them, have you?". Why don't you address the current ongoing fights they're undergoing such as equivalent wage, stereotypes that still harms them, reproductive rights?
I am not touching this conversation. It leads to the most controversial subject of our time; abortion. Democrats want abortion with no "exceptions."

My rule? Abortion only because of 3 things:
1) Health of either the mother or the baby. And/or.
2) Incest/Taboo family affairs.
3) Rape.

No, kids should not abort their children.
You shouldn't touch anyone's ass without their consent, period. Now if some will let some guys get away with it, that's a different thing. Many won't independent on the person, whether they're handsome, famous. Thing is, moving without their concess in touching sexually parts is wrong no matter what. The rules they apply are besides the point.
Society doesn't do this equally: Women touching a man's ass. Not that I mind. But the roles are not equally evened. That's your argument.
It's not excuses... Because feminism can't be battled when it fights for legitimate things due to women that sadly unfairly screw men's lives. What should be done is a push for an impartial investigation, with equal representation from both sides, and understanding that a miscontruction of what happened can totally screw the one unfairly targeted. That's what should be pushed, not the demoralisation of a movement with important subjects.
Tell that to the women. Especially feminists.
Tell them that no fault divorces favor them more than the guys.

Man gets divorced.. man has to pay for whatever the woman wants. One sided.

So get out of here with that.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Women shouldn't be allowed to touch men's ass either... But why does the view is different when the roles are reversed? I'd argue because sexual assault on women is a more prevalent thing and a more recurring theme. Though the culture that a man who gets laids all weeks is the bam bam bam and the women who goes to bed many times is seen differently certainly affects the perception a lot... It's a damaging culture that leads to differing reactions. A 30 yo pretty teacher was having sex with her 13 years old male student... And was fired and prosecuted for exploring minors... Comments were filled with men saying "ohh I'd like a teacher like that, that boy was lucky". Genders were reversed, and whoever said that would be a huge fool. And whoever made those comments of lucky boy for having a teacher like that, are fools too, lots of them. But I don't think it comes merely from reverse abuse being turned a blind eye... It comes from men's perspective, too, that getting many laids is seen as a trophy.

As for yout last point, society's evolving understanding of gender roles and parenting has led to changes in how courts approach custody and financial settlements in divorce cases:

1 : Family courts generally prioritize the best interests of the children involved in divorce cases. While historically, mothers were often granted primary custody due to traditional caregiving roles, courts now aim to consider factors such as the children's well-being, parental involvement, and the ability to provide a stable environment. Joint custody arrangements are increasingly common, allowing both parents to share responsibilities.

2 : Financial settlements in divorces are determined based on various factors, including the financial contributions of each spouse during the marriage, earning capacities, and the standard of living established during the marriage. It's not inherently biased towards women; rather, it's aimed at achieving equitable outcomes based on the specific circumstances of each case.

3 : In recent years, there has been a shift towards more equitable custody and financial arrangements in divorces. Courts are increasingly considering shared parenting and the financial contributions of both spouses to the household when determining settlements

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Modern feminism in the US is nothing but toxic femininity. It is women lying to other women and tricking them into being just as miserable and unhappy as they are.

Women should not be equal to men. Women have more value because they can reproduce. Modern feminism is telling women to act like men and be better at being men than men are. It is a disgusting devaluation of women. The sort of feminism you are thinking of is needing in places like the middle east where women are viewed as property.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Modern feminism in the US is nothing but toxic femininity. It is women lying to other women and tricking them into being just as miserable and unhappy as they are.

Women should not be equal to men. Women have more value because they can reproduce. Modern feminism is telling women to act like men and be better at being men than men are. It is a disgusting devaluation of women. The sort of feminism you are thinking of is needing in places like the middle east where women are viewed as property.
Thank you!

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan

It's not regarding their value to reproduce. This is exactly what consistent feminists battle against, this mentality that women's value is measured by them reproducing... While freedom of choosing whatever to pursue is what freedom is and not determined by what they should do with their lives...

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
It's not regarding their value to reproduce. This is exactly what consistent feminists battle against, this mentality that women's value is measured by them reproducing... While freedom of choosing whatever to pursue is what freedom is and not determined by what they should do with their lives...
*rubbing forehead in disbelief*

Agh. Oh my god. Leftists! C'mon...

That's it, that's my cue. I'm out.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Everyone's entitled to their opiinion. I didn't disrespect you for being right-leaning, so why have a lame rethoric on picking on someone's leaning ideology which adds nothing worthwhile?

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Everyone's entitled to their opiinion. I didn't disrespect you for being right-leaning, so why have a lame rethoric on picking on someone's leaning ideology which adds nothing worthwhile?
Whatever, kid. Calling me right winger...

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I am talking about value in and of itself. Women have and will always have more value than men. This is outside of anything they can say or do. That is a fact. This is why women have been prioritized throughout history along side children. Modern feminism tells women that a career is more fulfilling than being a mother. It is more fulfilling to work for a corporation that views them as a number than to care for something that loves them and have a partner that looks after them. For some women, motherhood is just not on the table and the good thing about America is they have a choice but they have been pushing this "female empowerment" scam for decades to get women trapped in the workforce because the powers at the top want LESS women having children and more mindless workers. The more people that are looking for jobs, the less they have to pay the workers. I am all for women having the option to work but the economy took a massive hit and the housing market shot up when more and more women decided they wanted to work and now we are stuck in a position where most women NEED to work. It isn't even an option anymore. Especially if they have children.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I am a man, and I say women have more value to bring to the table because of their... preserverance. Birthing a child, a man cannot do. Fact. A woman can put up with raising a child. Most men can't. You go to a pregnancy lobby, you WILL NOT.. See a man there next to them. No sir. If you do? Real men. Even i give credit to my brother.

And to be fair, women should have a job, too... BUT... BUT... BUT... Buh... being a mother is just as important. If she wants a job and be a mother. More power to her. That's not feminism. That is saying go do what you want.

What @Beerus Is saying is, the woman should not forsake her womanhood over her job. You notice 70% of women TODAY are not giving birth to children and waiting for their 40's to make a baby? Or put the sperm into a freeze? Notice that? Feminism.

And then, when they're 50, and just realizing that they can't make a baby... because their hormones are degrading over time...

ITS. TOO. FUCKING. LATE... WHAT YOU GONNA DO!?

Moreover... have you seen miscarriages? I have. A friend of mine divorced her husband because of that shit. Not funny.

Last edited:

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I know plenty of women, including myself, and feel feminism ruined women's lives. And weak men allowed it.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Saying one gender has more value based on gender is already simplifying and not loooking at what each can offer in their own existence and excense. Sounds more like an excuse to start a post by valuing women and then saying the value is based off their huge importance in raising a children all while not looking at the good side of having women deciding whether they want a life with a partner taking care of them or they want to have a voice on what to do with their lives. In the past, women would be looked as born to have children. It's not empowerment, it's actually treating them in a dignifying way by giving her open doors to pursue an academical life which for hundred years they were absent and alien from.

Plus, you are misingerpreting modern feminism. Modern feminism doesn't devalue motherhood; rather, it advocates for choice and equality. It seeks to dismantle societal expectations that limit women's options solely to motherhood, allowing them to pursue careers, education, and various life paths if they choose. Feminism promotes the right to choose based on individual preferences and capabilities, rather than dictating one "right" path for women.

The ability for women to work or pursue careers should be seen as an opportunity for personal fulfillment and economic independence, rather than a forced necessity. "Empowering" women to work should not be viewed as a negative impact on society but rather as an expansion of opportunities for personal growth, financial stability, and contribution to society.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: