General Politics Thread

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Biden is the worst president we have ever had and it has only been a few months. Just replace him will Killer Khan Kamala and get it over with already.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
What has he done so far? I haven't paid attention to him since January ended.
The open border crisis that has yet to be addressed, destroyed over 400,000 jobs (some estimate it to be over 2 mil at this point), put a 2 trillion dollar tax on the table that will hurt smaller businesses and lower-wage workers, he is refusing to address the growing issue of anti-police groups and actions across the US, planning to get rid of the filibuster, his boycott of Georgia is going to lead to a 100 million dollar loss to the state, backing the 15$ minimum wage increase which will cost 3.7 million their jobs, bailed out cities using tax dollars (NY will be using 2 billion of tax payer dollars to fund illegal immigrants), he constantly has been downplaying China's human rights crisis and continues to support Xi Jinping, he is proposing that American tax dollars pay for abortions overseas, he wants to bring back individual mandates on health care that will hurt low-wage earning Americans through taxation, the COVID relief fund of $1.9 trillion dollars only spent 9% on actual COVID issues (1% on vaccines, 0.3% on schools), ignored Andrew Cuomo's actions in NYC that lead to thousands of dealths in senior care facilities, issued the most executive orders of any president in a short period of time, has put in place anti-science legilation that is effecting schools and increasing the mental health crisus in America, Put the US back in with teh WHO (we are giving them money again), funded the growing tension between Isreal and Palestine but giving the Palestinians funding for weapons... There is so much.

This isn't even including all the money printing and the debt. From the incoming inflation, the USD buying power is set to drop significantly which will hurt people's chances of buying homes. Also, there are banks like Blackrock buying up homes across America and nothing is being done about it. They are outbidding first-time homebuyers left and right.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
The open border crisis that has yet to be addressed, destroyed over 400,000 jobs (some estimate it to be over 2 mil at this point), put a 2 trillion dollar tax on the table that will hurt smaller businesses and lower-wage workers, he is refusing to address the growing issue of anti-police groups and actions across the US, planning to get rid of the filibuster, his boycott of Georgia is going to lead to a 100 million dollar loss to the state, backing the 15$ minimum wage increase which will cost 3.7 million their jobs, bailed out cities using tax dollars (NY will be using 2 billion of tax payer dollars to fund illegal immigrants), he constantly has been downplaying China's human rights crisis and continues to support Xi Jinping, he is proposing that American tax dollars pay for abortions overseas, he wants to bring back individual mandates on health care that will hurt low-wage earning Americans through taxation, the COVID relief fund of $1.9 trillion dollars only spent 9% on actual COVID issues (1% on vaccines, 0.3% on schools), ignored Andrew Cuomo's actions in NYC that lead to thousands of dealths in senior care facilities, issued the most executive orders of any president in a short period of time, has put in place anti-science legilation that is effecting schools and increasing the mental health crisus in America, Put the US back in with teh WHO (we are giving them money again), funded the growing tension between Isreal and Palestine but giving the Palestinians funding for weapons... There is so much.

This isn't even including all the money printing and the debt. From the incoming inflation, the USD buying power is set to drop significantly which will hurt people's chances of buying homes. Also, there are banks like Blackrock buying up homes across America and nothing is being done about it. They are outbidding first-time homebuyers left and right.
He just had the admin issue the Chief of the Border Patrol a 3R letter. Basically, Relocate, Resign, or Retire for SES level individuals. He's trying to cover up his border crisis by replacing a pretty beloved leader.

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
He just had the admin issue the Chief of the Border Patrol a 3R letter. Basically, Relocate, Resign, or Retire for SES level individuals. He's trying to cover up his border crisis by replacing a pretty beloved leader.
The dude is going to get away with it too cause it is cool to be a government shill or communist cuck boy. Realy liberalism is dead. Long live Sleepy Joe Sniffins!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I mean....

awMv4j8_700b.jpg

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
I never had high expectations of him, but to be fair I think it's too soon to judge his presidency. He's only been in office for half a year.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I never had high expectations of him, but to be fair I think it's too soon to judge his presidency. He's only been in office for half a year.
It's fair. Trust me. You are too young to remember him with Obama. The dude was a mess and even Obama had to keep him in check with his whacked-out policy ideas.

• Funny
Reactions: Yoshi

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
It's fair. Trust me. You are too young to remember him with Obama. The dude was a mess and even Obama had to keep him in check with his whacked-out policy ideas.
Like when he got caught on a hot mic when they pass Obama care and said "This is a big f*cking deal!" Grampy Joe thinks it's cool to use potty words. :LOL:

• Funny
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It gets weirder cause Joe Biden literally said this shit....

I have Twitter blocked so I can't see this but I can assume that I watched the video already. So many people are getting their minds blown listening to this dude. He is almost talking in complete gibberish.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: