General Politics Thread

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I'm an anarchist now. Phuck the government. Phuck the federal reserve. Phuck these taxes. Phuck this broken system.

To be clear, I am not a "DESTROY EVERYTHING" one. Just the government. Phuck them.
1670466843355.png

Reactions: Beerus

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I got the J&J vaccine because Uncle Joe was threatening to fire my ass if I wasn't "fully vaxxed." Now they're not forcing people to show their status anymore and I want to punch a mf'er.
I wouldn't have gotten that vaccine, because of the reputation. BUT pfizer is a better version if I were forced. I have it, because of health reasons (I have asthma, it comes and goes, but I did not want to take the risk...) I stopped after the 2nd shot. However, I felt like I got Omicron, because I felt the symptoms. But family says nobody "got it."

I stopped caring after the Omicron variant. And people still mask. There's still karens. We are slowly relaxing the mask thing. While, California is locking down. Hahaha. Gavin is a fucking LOSER.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
BUT pfizer is a better version if I were forced.
Considering everything was "brought to you by Pfizer" in the media and they had that 2.3 billion dollar lawsuit in 2009... mixed the current Zantac causing cancer thing... I would not trust them. I don't even trust them enough to use Chapstick anymore LOL

Not that J&J is much better. They covered up that talcum powder cancer thing for decades. Set to pay out 55 million over it.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Considering everything was "brought to you by Pfizer" in the media and they had that 2.3 billion dollar lawsuit in 2009... mixed the current Zantac causing cancer thing... I would not trust them. I don't even trust them enough to use Chapstick anymore LOL

Not that J&J is much better. They covered up that talcum powder cancer thing for decades. Set to pay out 55 million over it.
The first 3 months of learning about Cvaids, J&J was recalled. I don't remember Pfizer having issues. That's my experience.

Apples to Oranges. Now, it's about 1.5 years, and more and more stories are coming out about Pfizer... I get disappointed. Because I don't see any of this negative effects.

I guess the vax is gonna get me down the road, or this is just gonna be forgotten, like the chickenpox vax. I caught chickenpox in the 90's and went to the hospital for it.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
The first 3 months of learning about Cvaids, J&J was recalled. I don't remember Pfizer having issues. That's my experience.

Apples to Oranges. Now, it's about 1.5 years, and more and more stories are coming out about Pfizer... I get disappointed. Because I don't see any of this negative effects.

I guess the vax is gonna get me down the road, or this is just gonna be forgotten, like the chickenpox vax. I caught chickenpox in the 90's and went to the hospital for it.
Rushed medication be it a shot or a pill, is never good.

• Agree
Reactions: Cell

Giga Hertz

The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair
Super Saiyan God
I got Pfizer because I was pretty much forced to. I'm doing okay. Definitely didn't get more than the first two though, and definitely won't be getting any follow ups.

Reactions: Beerus and Cell

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Most people will be fine, I am just paranoid and don't trust the government or the pharmaceutical industry.

Animated GIF

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue

All I know is the wife and I never suffered any side-effects from having taken that one dose of it. I have a few co-workers who took Pfizer and Moderna series. A few of them have lingering side-effects from it. One female who is in her 40's has persistent headaches after taking the Pfizer series. I'm done with all this COVID B.S. to begin with as I haven't masked in months (Forced to at work for over a year) I find myself being less sick from other illnesses than my colleagues who continue to mask up. Fancy that.

Reactions: Cell and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
So wait, some Jewish kid made a Bill Clinton Jewish joke at the game awards and because he was wearing yeezys or whatever they are, he is a nazi???

So glad I missed out on this outrage.

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
All I know is the wife and I never suffered any side-effects from having taken that one dose of it. I have a few co-workers who took Pfizer and Moderna series. A few of them have lingering side-effects from it. One female who is in her 40's has persistent headaches after taking the Pfizer series. I'm done with all this COVID B.S. to begin with as I haven't masked in months (Forced to at work for over a year) I find myself being less sick from other illnesses than my colleagues who continue to mask up. Fancy that.
Agreed on all fronts. At first, I was masking up, but I got worn out on the masking. I gradually stopped masking.

Reactions: India Actual

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I just can't.
What are you mad about...? Laugh at it. That's the point of those cards. NFT's are worthless. It crashed recently, hell... FTX had its own scandal.

Trump is the kind of marketer to troll people. Leftists hate the announcement, obviously, but this doesn't stop there. The right is also mad, because they're looking for his policies.

But, I agree with the Trump campaign: Play games for a while until the gloves come off. I think its too early for politics, and policies.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
What are you mad about...? Laugh at it. That's the point of those cards. NFT's are worthless. It crashed recently, hell... FTX had its own scandal.

Trump is the kind of marketer to troll people. Leftists hate the announcement, obviously, but this doesn't stop there. The right is also mad, because they're looking for his policies.

But, I agree with the Trump campaign: Play games for a while until the gloves come off. I think its too early for politics, and policies.
who said I was mad? lol

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: