•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I see what you did there before your sneaky edit

View attachment 7013
secret smell GIF

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I am sure someone will compile the list. I am not going to look through everything right now, waaaaay too much.

I just know some people will be protected and likely removed from question and we will never know all the names of these sick, disgusting, pieces of crap.

• Sad
Reactions: Giga Hertz

Cunning Slytherin

Saiyan Warrior
I’m completely Independent and don‘t vote Democrat or Republican.

I have both very liberal and conservative views and see both parties as corrupt that can’t get any real progress done. I just say this: I hate both Trump and Biden equally and I’m not alone on my feelings.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I’m completely Independent and don‘t vote Democrat or Republican.

I have both very liberal and conservative views and see both parties as corrupt that can’t get any real progress done. I just say this: I hate both Trump and Biden equally and I’m not alone on my feelings.

I think the entire system is rigged and the government is made up of 80% crooks and pedophiles. I find myself agreeing with commonsense anarchists more and more. :haha:

• Funny
Reactions: Cunning Slytherin

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Would impact other countries as well for the better... Would put less of a demand on slave labor.
Or screwing the mexicans like he has done... And splitting the country by separating people and spreading discent.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Barriers preventing Mexicans from migrating, speech such as "the country is being taken from the Americans".

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Barriers preventing Mexicans from migrating, speech such as "the country is being taken from the Americans".
Those barriers are to keep illegal immigrants out and to slow drug and human trafficking. Most illegal immigrants aren't even Mexican. So I don't understand how this is Trump hurting Mexico.

If anything, the illegals flooding Mexico to get to the US is hurting Mexico and Biden and these wackjobs in charge who told them to come on in are hurting Mexico.

Reactions: Giga Hertz

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Those barriers are to keep illegal immigrants out and to slow drug and human trafficking. Most illegal immigrants aren't even Mexican. So I don't understand how this is Trump hurting Mexico.

If anything, the illegals flooding Mexico to get to the US is hurting Mexico and Biden and these wackjobs in charge who told them to come on in are hurting Mexico.
Agreed. 100%

Matter of fact... the new border videos are showing Africans, mostly black people. There's nothing wrong with black people, but we're talking single men, with no family around them. There's SOME Asians, mostly Chinese people, but the majority is black folks.

They are eventually going to become sleeper cells.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed. 100%

Matter of fact... the new border videos are showing Africans, mostly black people. There's nothing wrong with black people, but we're talking single men, with no family around them. There's SOME Asians, mostly Chinese people, but the majority is black folks.

They are eventually going to become sleeper cells.
A lot of middle easterns in the mix. They caught over 200 global terrorists last year. Probably way more than that game in.

Mexico needs to tell them to GTFO.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
A lot of middle easterns in the mix. They caught over 200 global terrorists last year. Probably way more than that game in.

Mexico needs to tell them to GTFO.
Again agreed.

But Mexico is letting them go because the CCP is paying them for fentanyl, and similar drugs. Cartels are the middlemen in that whole trade too. So they stand to benefit.

But I argue that Mexico should do their part to send them back or at least allow them to acclimate into Mexico and/or force them into labor. Oh my god they are MISSING a HUGE opportunity right here.

They should leverage that "traffic" and give them work and build their economy.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan

Actually, I'd say that a comprehensive approach involving technology, increased personnel, and diplomatic efforts is necessary to address the complexities of immigration.

Regarding human trafficking, while it's acknowledged that it occurs across borders,. it's arguable that strict border policies might push vulnerable migrants into the hands of traffickers by forcing them into riskier routes or reliance on smugglers.

Heck, mamy experts note that most illicit drugs enter through legal ports of entry or methods that aren't easily deterred by physical barriers.

The overall effectiveness and broader consequences of those actions is still debatable, as things to consider are potential consequences such as humanitarian concerns and the need for more comprehensive immigration reform addressing the root causes of migration. It's a challenge that requires thoughtful studies in datas analysis and roots for the problem, not simply a way to "put up a barrier".

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Actually, I'd say that a comprehensive approach involving technology, increased personnel, and diplomatic efforts is necessary to address the complexities of immigration.

Regarding human trafficking, while it's acknowledged that it occurs across borders,. it's arguable that strict border policies might push vulnerable migrants into the hands of traffickers by forcing them into riskier routes or reliance on smugglers.

Heck, mamy experts note that most illicit drugs enter through legal ports of entry or methods that aren't easily deterred by physical barriers.

The overall effectiveness and broader consequences of those actions is still debatable, as things to consider are potential consequences such as humanitarian concerns and the need for more comprehensive immigration reform addressing the root causes of migration. It's a challenge that requires thoughtful studies in datas analysis and roots for the problem, not simply a way to "put up a barrier".
The US government funds the drug operations in Mexico. When certain politicians have power, it is in their interest to keep the border as open as possible to allow their drug smugglers and child traffickers in. The Mexican government is in on it as well as the CCP when it comes to drugs. China ships the drugs to Mexico and Mexico tracks them up to the US.

The wall is meant to be a hindrance and if it is made the right way with guards/drones on the other side, people would not try. For people that need help (especially women and children), we have channels set up. These are not those people. The people coming to the US are fighting age men from around the world. Again, most of them are not Mexican. Most Mexicans looking to immigrate here do it legally and as of the last 5 years, I have seen more Americans moving to Mexico because it is more affordable to live there. Mexico is not in a bad position anymore. The media paints a picture as if it is. They all lie.

Reactions: Cell

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
The US government funds the drug operations in Mexico. When certain politicians have power, it is in their interest to keep the border as open as possible to allow their drug smugglers and child traffickers in. The Mexican government is in on it as well as the CCP when it comes to drugs. China ships the drugs to Mexico and Mexico tracks them up to the US.

The wall is meant to be a hindrance and if it is made the right way with guards/drones on the other side, people would not try. For people that need help (especially women and children), we have channels set up. These are not those people. The people coming to the US are fighting age men from around the world. Again, most of them are not Mexican. Most Mexicans looking to immigrate here do it legally and as of the last 5 years, I have seen more Americans moving to Mexico because it is more affordable to live there. Mexico is not in a bad position anymore. The media paints a picture as if it is. They all lie.
We had the LOWEST immigration ever... under this guy...

Donald Trump Thank You GIF by UFC

Let's see now, leftist, scream at the keyboard.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
First off, there is no credible evidence to support the assertion that the U.S. government funds drug operations in Mexico. In fact, the U.S. government has been involved in efforts to combat drug trafficking and has allocated significant resources towards border security and anti-narcotics operations.

Stating politicians deliberately keep borders open for illegal activities like drug smuggling and child trafficking is another thing I'd ask for solid proof. It lacks substantial evidence from what I know and overlooks the complexities of immigration policy, which involves balancing security measures with humanitarian concerns. Additionally, there are stringent laws and agencies in place to combat such criminal activities.

Allegations of the Mexican government and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) being complicit in drug trafficking sounds like another claim without substance. These claims oversimplify the complex dynamics of international relations and law enforcement, undermining the efforts of both governments in combating drug trade within their borders.

Plus humanitarian crises, violence, and poverty often drive people to seek refuge or opportunities in other countries. Strict border control measures might deter some but could also push desperate individuals towards riskier methods, exacerbating humanitarian issues.

Also, you characterizing immigrants as predominantly fighting-age men from various parts of the world sounds like an oversimplification. While there might be diverse demographics among migrants, many seeking asylum or immigrating are families, women, and children fleeing conflict, persecution, or seeking a better life.

Broadly claiming that the media consistently lies without specifying credible sources or providing evidence undermines the importance of a free press. While media outlets can have biases or inaccuracies, you need to critically evaluate information and rely on verified sources for things like this.

@Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Hey believe what you want but I will never trust a government that has run and still runs experiments on its own people. I never trusted mainstream media and never will. They have lied for decades. A lot of their methods were learned from the nazis in fact on how to sew disinformation and have people believing lies.

If I was not in the middle of doing work I would give you all sorts of information on everything I said but I do not have the time to collect it right now. If you don't believe me, feel free to research it. If you don't care enough to, I can't blame you - your aren't from here.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I'm not from there, but I read things and value valid sources, not conspiracy theory. But when you have time, I'm all for reading those sources.

Cell

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
I'm not from there, but I read things and value valid sources, not conspiracy theory. But when you have time, I'm all for reading those sources.
Ha.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

"Conspiracy theories."

Okay, okay.. this guy sounds like all these people who screamed at Alex Jones for 30 years. I add $1 to the "Alex Jones was right!" jar.

I'll add one more to the... "Tim Pool was right!" jar, while I'm at it!

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I will post them when I have the time.

I am not attacking you personally for disagreeing. I get that not everyone has time to follow all this crap and most people aren't even aware of half the shit this government has done.

People have to work and have lives and rely on other people to keep them informed. It makes sense in a high trust society but America is not that anymore and hasn't been for a long time.

ahill1

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan
Yes, I'm not attacking you either, I'm just here for exchanging different PoVs. I'm not here to sound an ass or mock anyone, I'm just serious when debating.

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: