Inside the World of Anorexia Fetishists

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God

I can get behind, support, and even somewhat understand most fetishists, but this is far for even me...Mean these people are pretty much Necrophiliacs without the death in a manner of speaking

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: Punkhead

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Eww. It makes sense that a lot of them are pedos, though, emaciated women are indeed like children. I stopped as soon as she started reading the fanfic or whatever that was...just gross describing those girls. That people obsess over this...
giphy.gif

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Eww. It makes sense that a lot of them are pedos, though, emaciated women are indeed like children. I stopped as soon as she started reading the fanfic or whatever that was...just gross describing those girls. That people obsess over this...
giphy.gif
Just like thin models. Yikes. Heath is the norm for "sexy". Very, very few find women who are massively underweight or massively overweight attractive.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Just like thin models. Yikes. Heath is the norm for "sexy". Very, very few find women who are massively underweight or massively overweight attractive.

I just can't see it, myself, as being something a healthy sexual appetite would fancy. You're pretty much admitting you don't like women if you find emaciated, bones poking out women to be attractive. You're either into guys and just don't want to admit it, or you're into kids and need be castrated immediately. The girl in the video said it herself, once you reach that stage, any womanly features are starved away, you're just left with skin and bones. Gives me the heebies thinking about people fantasizing over these poor girls starving themselves, or being starved, to become...that. It's tragic.

• Agree
Reactions: Punkhead and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I just can't see it, myself, as being something a healthy sexual appetite would fancy. You're pretty much admitting you don't like women if you find emaciated, bones poking out women to be attractive. You're either into guys and just don't want to admit it, or you're into kids and need be castrated immediately. The girl in the video said it herself, once you reach that stage, any womanly features are starved away, you're just left with skin and bones. Gives me the heebies thinking about people fantasizing over these poor girls starving themselves, or being starved, to become...that. It's tragic.
I still remember that woman who starved herself for YEARS. She has a YouTube channel, I think her name is Eugenie something. I can't remember but the comments used to encourage her to stay skinny. She was a bag of bones. It was sick to see people justifying this for her.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I still remember that woman who starved herself for YEARS. She has a YouTube channel, I think her name is Eugenie something. I can't remember but the comments used to encourage her to stay skinny. She was a bag of bones. It was sick to see people justifying this for her.

It's absolutely horrific that people can advocate for what is essentially torture. These poor girls and women living on absolutely nothing (what, maybe 100 calories a day, if that?) to achieve an image they have for themselves of what ideal is. If only they'd had someone there encouraging them before they started down that path, letting her know she was fine as she was, she was beautiful and didn't need to start down such a horrible path. How many started out as beautiful women, but got pressured into hating themselves, starving themselves because of either people or media images? Just awful.

• Agree
Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
It's absolutely horrific that people can advocate for what is essentially torture. These poor girls and women living on absolutely nothing (what, maybe 100 calories a day, if that?) to achieve an image they have for themselves of what ideal is. If only they'd had someone there encouraging them before they started down that path, letting her know she was fine as she was, she was beautiful and didn't need to start down such a horrible path. How many started out as beautiful women, but got pressured into hating themselves, starving themselves because of either people or media images? Just awful.
They are doing the same thing they did to models now but with bigger women. Saying being severely overweight is empowering and sexy. It isn't, it is unhealthy. Anytime a bigger woman says she wants to lose weight, these morons turn on them. I can't remember her name, some popular black woman singer recently spoke about trying to lose weight and people were pissed at her. Like, why? That is a hard thing to do, especially when this world is focused so much on self-indulgence. I just don't understand either argument. Women eating themselves to death is just the same as them starving themselves to death. It isn't fighting anything. It is just forcing a warped sense of reality onto little girls and teens.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
They are doing the same thing they did to models now but with bigger women. Saying being severely overweight is empowering and sexy. It isn't, it is unhealthy. Anytime a bigger woman says she wants to lose weight, these morons turn on them. I can't remember her name, some popular black woman singer recently spoke about trying to lose weight and people were pissed at her. Like, why? That is a hard thing to do, especially when this world is focused so much on self-indulgence. I just don't understand either argument. Women eating themselves to death is just the same as them starving themselves to death. It isn't fighting anything. It is just forcing a warped sense of reality onto little girls and teens.
Agreed, going the other route (and the so-called "feeders" that lust for them) is definitely not the answer to anorexia. They need to find a supportive group of people that will help them maintain that healthier outlook on life. It's not healthy to be unable to walk because your body has nothing in it to give it power. It's also not healthy to be unable to walk because your body can't handle the strain from what you've done to yourself. It's such a shame that people can fall into these traps and be encouraged by others online to keep the unhealthy instead of encouraging them to be themselves and that they're doing real harm to themselves by continuing down the path they're on.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed, going the other route (and the so-called "feeders" that lust for them) is definitely not the answer to anorexia. They need to find a supportive group of people that will help them maintain that healthier outlook on life. It's not healthy to be unable to walk because your body has nothing in it to give it power. It's also not healthy to be unable to walk because your body can't handle the strain from what you've done to yourself. It's such a shame that people can fall into these traps and be encouraged by others online to keep the unhealthy instead of encouraging them to be themselves and that they're doing real harm to themselves by continuing down the path they're on.
I hope things change with this but sadly, I don't think it will. People are too vain and care too much about money. This is why you should protect your kids from this crap as long as you can so they don't grow up hating themselves.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I hope things change with this but sadly, I don't think it will. People are too vain and care too much about money. This is why you should protect your kids from this crap as long as you can so they don't grow up hating themselves.
Agreed, if I ever have kids they're staying away from phones and computers until they're 30. Screw all that, social media is a cancer unto itself and especially if I have a daughter ever, I'm going to make sure she's always surrounded by positive people so she doesn't get a complex about any part of herself physically, mentally or emotionally. Sad part is, if I ever did have a daughter, to make up for all of my anime jiggly sins she'd hit puberty and grow the most immaculate pair ever seen, I'd have to spend the rest of my life fending off the man bastards...hands off! She's going to be proud of what she gets and you bastards aren't getting any of it!

giphy.gif

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Agreed, if I ever have kids they're staying away from phones and computers until they're 30. Screw all that, social media is a cancer unto itself and especially if I have a daughter ever, I'm going to make sure she's always surrounded by positive people so she doesn't get a complex about any part of herself physically, mentally or emotionally. Sad part is, if I ever did have a daughter, to make up for all of my anime jiggly sins she'd hit puberty and grow the most immaculate pair ever seen, I'd have to spend the rest of my life fending off the man bastards...hands off! She's going to be proud of what she gets and you bastards aren't getting any of it!

giphy.gif
The best thing to teach a young girl is to value herself and her body. If she happens to be gifted with a beautiful body, you make sure she has self-respect and doesn't let some pig use her for it.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
The best thing to teach a young girl is to value herself and her body. If she happens to be gifted with a beautiful body, you make sure she has self-respect and doesn't let some pig use her for it.
That's what I'd hope for more than anything, a confident and healthy daughter that knows her own self-worth and knows not to wrap herself up in looks, the opinions of others, or ideals set forth in the media or among her peers. I'd also hope she didn't become so wrapped up in simply being in a relationship with someone that she couldn't stand the thought of being single. I've had friends hit that path, and it's dark. Friends getting into relationships just to be with someone that they wound up getting beaten, abused and paired up with absolute losers. Just happy, healthy and confident enough to be themselves and be ok with being themselves that they aren't defined by any of the above.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
That's what I'd hope for more than anything, a confident and healthy daughter that knows her own self-worth and knows not to wrap herself up in looks, the opinions of others, or ideals set forth in the media or among her peers. I'd also hope she didn't become so wrapped up in simply being in a relationship with someone that she couldn't stand the thought of being single. I've had friends hit that path, and it's dark. Friends getting into relationships just to be with someone that they wound up getting beaten, abused and paired up with absolute losers. Just happy, healthy and confident enough to be themselves and be ok with being themselves that they aren't defined by any of the above.

giphy.gif

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: