Is Vegeta fated to become a god of destruction?

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
When vegeta asks whis to train him, whis agrees on the condition that vegeta becomes a god of destruction. At the time it seemed likely, but over time, as vegeta's character has developed, will vegeta when the time comes leave his family and earth to become a god of destruction. And if he refuses, what will whis do?

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I thought this at one point considering he wouldn't have to destroy his home planet, technically it has already been destroyed but he would have to leave Bulma and Trunks behind... I just can't see him doing that. It seems like of all of universe 7, Frieza is the likely candidate but because he is hell-bent on power over balance, that might be a flawed fit.

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
I thought this at one point considering he wouldn't have to destroy his home planet, technically it has already been destroyed but he would have to leave Bulma and Trunks behind... I just can't see him doing that. It seems like of all of universe 7, Frieza is the likely candidate but because he is hell-bent on power over balance, that might be a flawed fit.
I don't think frieza would do it for two reasons. The first would be he would kinda be working under someone because god of destructions report to the grand priest, and he wouldn't like that. Secondly, frieza is pure evil, and couldn't do the job without bias. Like with that new power he'd probably try to kill goku or something.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I don't think frieza would do it for two reasons. The first would be he would kinda be working under someone because god of destructions report to the grand priest, and he wouldn't like that. Secondly, frieza is pure evil, and couldn't do the job without bias. Like with that new power he'd probably try to kill goku or something.
Yeah that is why I said he wouldn't be a logical good fit but he did team up with Goku so who knows, plenty of characters have changed their ways so time will tell.

What about Broly though? Like I know the new one is a bit softer but if they make him legit canon and not "is he canon is he not canon?" canon, build up some kind of story with it... It might be interesting.

Reactions: mundomania

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Yeah that is why I said he wouldn't be a logical good fit but he did team up with Goku so who knows, plenty of characters have changed their ways so time will tell.

What about Broly though? Like I know the new one is a bit softer but if they make him legit canon and not "is he canon is he not canon?" canon, build up some kind of story with it... It might be interesting.
That would be very interesting. I don't see where they will introduce broly tbh. Part from him being trained and becoming an ally like vegeta did, he doesn't really fit in the story much. A god of destruction broly would be very cool. Maybe beerus could end up training him.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Broly as a god of destruction would be kinda' perfect. Potential for a biased temperament, insane power already, would easily do the deed if it needed done...he'd be a good fit.

Obligatory -- or there's Chi-chi...pure evil...

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Broly as a god of destruction would be kinda' perfect. Potential for a biased temperament, insane power already, would easily do the deed if it needed done...he'd be a good fit.

Obligatory -- or there's Chi-chi...pure evil...
I'm not too sure how angels work, but maybe the grand priest could make chi lai brolys angel because she's the only one who could control him.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Chi Chi
I'm not too sure how angels work, but maybe the grand priest could make chi lai brolys angel because she's the only one who could control him.
I think angels are born into the job considering all of them are the Grand Priest's children.

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
Chi Chi

I think angels are born into the job considering all of them are the Grand Priest's children.
Maybe, but the grand priest was able to take away meerus's angelic power, and bring him back as a mortal so who knows. We haven't seen the full extent of his powers yet, so I reckon its still a possibility.

Chi Chi

Also I meant chi lai, as in the green one who used to be a part of the frieza force, excuse my dodgy spelling if that is the case.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Maybe, but the grand priest was able to take away meerus's angelic power, and bring him back as a mortal so who knows. We haven't seen the full extent of his powers yet, so I reckon its still a possibility.

Also I meant chi lai, as in the green one who used to be a part of the frieza force, excuse my dodgy spelling if that is the case.

I know, I started typing something else and didn't delete Chi Chi lol I know who you meant.

And yeah they can change things I am sure but I am just basing this off of what has been presented to us.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue

There's really nothing the Angels can't do it seems. We've seen matter manipulation, time manipulation, erasing people, bring said erased people back in a different form, etc. So could it happen? Probably. Will it? I doubt it because Broly is being saved for something else down the road. I can feel it. Also, by then I'm sure him and Cheelai will have made babies because she definitely wants up on that! :sneaky:

Last edited:

mundomania

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan 2
There's really nothing the Angels can't do it seems. We've seen matter manipulation, time manipulation, erasing people, bring said erased people back in a different form, etc. Should could it happen? Probably. Will it? I doubt it because Broly is being saved for something else down the road. I can feel it. Also, by then I'm sure him and Cheelai will have made babies because she definitely wants up on that! :sneaky:
Now that you mention broly's children, it makes me wonder who the new strongest fighter is gonna be, the one that the oracle fish predicted. I think there's a possibility it's broly's child.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
Now that you mention broly's children, it makes me wonder who the new strongest fighter is gonna be, the one that the oracle fish predicted. I think there's a possibility it's broly's child.
I think he's referring to the future plans of whatever Granolah is going to do to gain enough strength to go after Freeza and probably Goku and company

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: