Video Games Kirby Discussion

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Don't think I've commented here yet, but I love the Kirby franchise. Don't think any of the games would make my all-time favourite lists, but pretty much all of them have brought a smile to my face. Yoshi mentioned it earlier and I forgot to quote, but I do think Kirby is one of the most consistent series out there. Even the weaker titles I wouldn't call bad games, and most of the catalogue is rather solid.

My personal favourites are Super Star [Ultra in particularly], Planet Robobot, Forgotten Land, and Air Ride. 5th place would either go to Dream Land 3 or 64, I need to re-play 64 to figure out. And those four are not in order btw, I'm not sure which of the four is my favourite because Kirby be consistent like that.

I know! The only Problem it has is the Somewhat Bland Level Design but thats almost mute because you can Play as Gooey and A Lot of other Characters!

I really need to play Star Allies again. Bought it on/close to launch and beat it with my brother in one sitting, and left it pretty disappointed. I think I only touched it once afterwards to try out some of the new characters, but the fact that the game launched with almost none of the guests characters really hurt it's reputation. Everyone who got it early just got a kinda bland, short Kirby game with an amazing last boss. All the cool stuff got added after I already beat it.

Whos Your Favourite Kirby Character?
(Except Kirby)

Mine is Darkmatter Orb Form
latest

1660728389584.png

I like this prick.

Has anyone watched the Kirby Anime? It looked good for its time, but it also looked like it hasn't aged well.

It was fine from what I remember. Was probably my least favourite show I watched on 4Kids too tbh. The show's title was fun though, every-time I need to say "Right back at Ya!" to somebody, I always throw a "Kirby" in front.

BTW new kirby game was Annonuced its Called Dream Buffet!

Mario Kart wishes it could be this cute, looks super fun.

Reactions: Yoshi

Kid Goku

Enjoy the new Chapter 3 of Videospiel-Man!
Super Saiyan 4
Don't think I've commented here yet, but I love the Kirby franchise. Don't think any of the games would make my all-time favourite lists, but pretty much all of them have brought a smile to my face. Yoshi mentioned it earlier and I forgot to quote, but I do think Kirby is one of the most consistent series out there. Even the weaker titles I wouldn't call bad games, and most of the catalogue is rather solid.

My personal favourites are Super Star [Ultra in particularly], Planet Robobot, Forgotten Land, and Air Ride. 5th place would either go to Dream Land 3 or 64, I need to re-play 64 to figure out. And those four are not in order btw, I'm not sure which of the four is my favourite because Kirby be consistent like that.

I really need to play Star Allies again. Bought it on/close to launch and beat it with my brother in one sitting, and left it pretty disappointed. I think I only touched it once afterwards to try out some of the new characters, but the fact that the game launched with almost none of the guests characters really hurt it's reputation. Everyone who got it early just got a kinda bland, short Kirby game with an amazing last boss. All the cool stuff got added after I already beat it.

View attachment 5637
I like this prick.

It was fine from what I remember. Was probably my least favourite show I watched on 4Kids too tbh. The show's title was fun though, every-time I need to say "Right back at Ya!" to somebody, I always throw a "Kirby" in front.

Mario Kart wishes it could be this cute, looks super fun.
Did you already play as Marx in Star Allies? I would definitly Suggest you play Heroes in another dimension while getting Most of the Hearts that unlocks a Really hard Boss and also unlock a Better True Arena! ANd after youre Done with it Listen to the ture Final Boss theme its AMAZING!

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Zelda is also one of the most consistent series out there. If I want to play something casual but consistent, I'll play Kirby, but if I want to play something serious but consistent, I'll play Zelda.

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
Zelda is also one of the most consistent series out there. If I want to play something casual but consistent, I'll play Kirby, but if I want to play something serious but consistent, I'll play Zelda.
While yeah Zelda is consistent it also has atleast a few bad games that being:
Adventure of Link, the Cdis and Triforce HEroes in Single player!

Mustafar Reginald

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Did you already play as Marx in Star Allies? I would definitly Suggest you play Heroes in another dimension while getting Most of the Hearts that unlocks a Really hard Boss and also unlock a Better True Arena! ANd after youre Done with it Listen to the ture Final Boss theme its AMAZING!
Yeah, the only time I played the game after beating it was when he dropped. Had to try my boy out, he was fun but only played a level or so. Definitely should go back and play more.

Kid Goku

Super Saiyan 4
So The New Direct has Announced
KIRBYS RETURN TO DREAMLAND DELUXE
Seems Neat and a Good way to Introduce many Players to 2d Kirby! (After all Star Allies is Known for having lackluster Leveldesign at times!)
I Dont know how i find the changed Dedede Design It seems weird for him to look like that in a remake Of Return!
The Mecha Abilty seems Cool! Same with more Minigames with a ton of classics Returning!
And Btw No Spoilers for Return to dreamland for the ones that didnt Play it yet please!

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer:
  • :coke: