News Male Nurse Beats Elderly Men

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin

I am shocked that news outlets aren't covering this. What a disgusting human this guy is. There are other videos and he has a YouTube channel as well.
This kind of behavior should not be acceptable, ever. I don't know how he got his job working in a hospital but he needs to be fired and thrown in prison.

I have heard stories of elderly folks being abused and neglected in hospitals and nursing homes but I have never seen a grown man just start beating on a patient like this. Disgusting.

I don't know the full story or if this is 100% factual but is being said that this guy targets elderly white men only. If true, this is an act of violent racism but you won't hear a peep from outrage culture.

As some of the comments say, if this was a white man doing it to black elderly men, it would be national news and this is 100% correct. We'd hear about it for weeks, possibly months on end with people protesting in the streets and calling America a racist cesspool and groups would be targeting all white male nurses. I hate to break it to people but this kind of racism (against whites) is far more common because it is tolerated and acceptable or viewed as not being racist at all.

This world is f'd up.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I think because most white people are culturally desensitized to any other race perpetrating any crime against them. Probably has something to do with what I like to call “white guilt”. You’re not actively thinking about all the heinous things white people did to “insert person of color” but you’ve been beat over the head with it all your life until you’re at the point where you just go “meh.” It’s too late though because it’s already in your brain.

That being said, this piece of shit should be locked up with the key thrown away. It’s a despicable crime that shows malice, pre-meditation, and no remorse. I’ll have to follow the case more closely to see our criminal justice system in action.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I think because most white people are culturally desensitized to any other race perpetrating any crime against them. Probably has something to do with what I like to call “white guilt”. You’re not actively thinking about all the heinous things white people did to “insert person of color” but you’ve been beat over the head with it all your life until you’re at the point where you just go “meh.” It’s too late though because it’s already in your brain.

That being said, this piece of shit should be locked up with the key thrown away. It’s a despicable crime that shows malice, pre-meditation, and no remorse. I’ll have to follow the case more closely to see our criminal justice system in action.
I'm Italian so even though I classify as "white" I know my heritage and culture. Most white Americans don't, nor do they care I guess.

Reactions: India Actual

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah, beat up defenseless old men, that'll show 'em...

This guy needs to be locked up, most definitely. No excuse for behaviour like this under any circumstances.

• Agree

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
This is pretty sick. As a nurse, he did the exact opposite of what his job expected him to do.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
So update to the article. The guy wasn't a nurse and as a matter of fact he was actually a mentally ill patient that was being temporarily housed there because of COVID-19. How crazy is that shit!
https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-...y-man-who-was-beaten-at-michigan-nursing-home
The thing is, he has a YouTube channel, all the videos are private now but he was going on and on about the black race being weak and needing to fight back in 2016. There was also information that he was registered as a nurse at a hospital so this kind of isn't making any sense. Also, why would you put someone in a nursing home if they tested positive for a virus?

"He says his son was then recently moved to the Westwood Nursing Center after being diagnosed with COVID-19"

Like wtf? None of this makes sense.

Regardless of what the truth is here cause I am sure we will never get the full truth, this kind of crap shouldn't happen. I am always seeing stories like this where there is no justifiable reason to do harm to someone yet harm is done. I don't care what color a person is or if they even make it an issue of color...if you treat another human less than that of an animal, justice will eventually catch up and serve your ass.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'm in agreement with Beerus here, that just raises far more questions than it answers. The guy needs to be in a proper treatment facility if he's mentally unstable and he should not have access to a platform like YT to enable his condition if that is indeed what it is.

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: