Admin
ax97QeL_700b.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Punkhead

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Face-palm
Dumbasses like that one should never be allowed to own a pet.
Dogs can be healthy and live a long life on a vegetarian diet but I wouldn't risk it. Cats on the other hand can't and yet PETA still pushes this concept. If and animal has pointy teeth, they need to eat meat. It is really that simple.

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan
Dogs can be healthy and live a long life on a vegetarian diet but I wouldn't risk it. Cats on the other hand can't and yet PETA still pushes this concept. If and animal has pointy teeth, they need to eat meat. It is really that simple.

Dogs are omnivorous in my opinion. Too much meat is harmful for them, I agree. As they age up, they need less protein and fats, and more fiber. Otherwise they can suffer from kidney failure, liver problems and so on. But you can't fully deprive them of animal protein, especially without strict vet supervision. I feed my dog only rice with vegetables and chicken, because just meat is making her sick, and I'm following the vet's advice. But this woman, claiming that her dog wanted to be a vegetarian, is only idiotic and could've put the dog's life in danger.

As for cats they need certain amino-acids that can only be extracted from animal. Otherwise they die. People need to stop imposing their lifestyle on everyone.

Reactions: Beerus

Yoshi

Elite Saiyan Warrior
Super Saiyan God
Cats and Pinnipeds (Seals & Sea Lions) are the only truly carnivorous animals in the mammalian carnivore (or Carnivoran) family tree.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Yup cats are obligate carnivores. They can't even process most vegetables so it acts more like filler than actual nutrition. But PETA insists on people killing their cats with horrible diets because they love animals so much....

Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Not wrong there, people are very cruel to one another.
It amazes me how many people and groups of people are being used and manipulated over money or politics. I've always been a quiet person and not very social so I will sit back and observe people. It always amazed me how easily people are manipulated and controlled using small trigger words or their own emotions against them. Animals don't really know better from something like this but people should and many don't. Thanks to social media (which I believe to be on grounds of a giant social experiment) it is even worse today.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Oh it's absolutely worse today. The herd mentality was given a platform to voice its' stupidity, no filter or fact checking apparatus to avoid misinformation, and just enough backing from the vocal minority to make them capable of scary calls to action. They want something "cancelled," they need only tweet. They find something in your past that doesn't line up with their values that they preach but rarely follow...it's called drudged up and used against you. What's worse is just how easy it is for "movements" to start before they've even been given any genuine thought. React first, think later. Millennial logic. Make them follow, then tell them where, how and whom to act upon.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Oh it's absolutely worse today. The herd mentality was given a platform to voice its' stupidity, no filter or fact checking apparatus to avoid misinformation, and just enough backing from the vocal minority to make them capable of scary calls to action. They want something "cancelled," they need only tweet. They find something in your past that doesn't line up with their values that they preach but rarely follow...it's called drudged up and used against you. What's worse is just how easy it is for "movements" to start before they've even been given any genuine thought. React first, think later. Millennial logic. Make them follow, then tell them where, how and whom to act upon.
It isn't even just on social media anymore, they are using mainstream media (news stations and news websites) to control people. It is all politics and money. If the government wants to push something on the general public you should be asking three questions.

1. Is there money to be made here?
2. How much will it cost me?
3. What does the data say?

I'm considered crazy by the "normies" for asking questions but the normality of society is heavily based on groupthink and following the herd. :piccolopalm:

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I'd take crazy over outrage culture 'normal' any day of the week. Don't get me wrong, I agree we should be working towards a world where people actually get along, but the way these idiots are going about it is just laughable.

• Agree

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
I'd take crazy over outrage culture 'normal' any day of the week. Don't get me wrong, I agree we should be working towards a world where people actually get along, but the way these idiots are going about it is just laughable.
It is easier to work at a community level. When you focus on your general area, like the town or city you live in and people come together for positive change, it will get done and spread. People are obsessed with looking at the entire country and trying to fix everything at once and be heroes. If someone stands and says "We need to end ____ in this world!"... Sure it is a nice statement but that isn't going to get you anywhere. Instead of focusing on the world, be the change you want to see in your own community. Kindness spreads the same way, with small acts.

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: