•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
azmPnyj_700b.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: India Actual

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
From there rare pics where she's not wearing a planet-sized hoodie.

Ah. As I only know her from her Hot Ones episode, I was unaware such pictures existed. She has the personality of someone who deserves to be stuck in planet hoddiewood.

I am glad Billie is 18 or that convo would have been weird

Other than it being mentioned that she has large breasts, I'm not sure it reached weird levels, but indeed...

Gotta respect Belly Eyelash for not sexualizing herself for popularity though. I dressed like her when I was in my early teens. lol

There are a fair few women who dress like that, and good on them for it. Don't need to show off what you've got just because you've got it! Keep the mystery alive.

Reactions: LividJay and Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
There are a fair few women who dress like that, and good on them for it. Don't need to show off what you've got just because you've got it! Keep the mystery alive.
I don't know if this is true for all guys but I would like to think for many of you fellas, keeping some mystery and not being so revealing upfront is more exciting.

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
I don't know if this is true for all guys but I would like to think for many of you fellas, keeping some mystery and not being so revealing upfront is more exciting.
Some guys are a bit too dense to understand what mystery is, but yeah, for at least myself I like a bit of mystery. I respect a woman enough to let her decide what she does and does not want to reveal, and to whom.

Punkhead

High Speed God
Super Saiyan God
Other than it being mentioned that she has large breasts, I'm not sure it reached weird levels, but indeed...
But if she wasn't 18 then it would have been since she would have been a minor
There is a reason why I like watching Gravure Idol videos

Reactions: Beerus

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
She may be an adult but I'm not one to lust after someone who is half my age. I think my mind automatically connects their youth regardless of their physical beauty with all the angsty teenage garbage that comes along with it.

Take for instance the fact that she only just turned 18 but she's already turning NPC on us by getting upset at certain demographics of people in the current social movement and she was paid off by the DNC to make Orange Man bad propaganda.

Once you fall into that crowd it's only a matter of time before you turn into another Miley Cyrus. (n)

Reactions: Beerus

Carnotaurus

Roar!
Super Saiyan

I also don't encourage promoting sexuality just because you want more views and money. Every artist should be authentic, should be who they are, whether they express themselves more or less erotically, more or less this or that.

I also respect the etiquette that some social events require (you don't go in shorts and flip flops to an office meeting etc)

In rest I believe everyone should feel free to dress how they feel comfortable, whether it's more conservative or more revealing, and not based on the level of excitement they raise in other people or how they integrate into their opinions.

Last edited:

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
She may be an adult but I'm not one to lust after someone who is half my age. I think my mind automatically connects their youth regardless of their physical beauty with all the angsty teenage garbage that comes along with it.

Take for instance the fact that she only just turned 18 but she's already turning NPC on us by getting upset at certain demographics of people in the current social movement and she was paid off by the DNC to make Orange Man bad propaganda.

Once you fall into that crowd it's only a matter of time before you turn into another Miley Cyrus. (n)

I'm in the same boat as you there, I can't find myself attracted to someone considerably younger than myself, I'm only attracted to women around about the same age as me, (anime obsession excluded because I am (arguably) smart enough to understand that cartoon girlies = not real) so that's predominantly where my attention goes in terms of huntin' for da ladies. I can't stand listening to teenagers talk, I interact with a couple of them on a routine basis and...ugh...so the thought of someone around their age being a part of my life to any sort of intimate degree is just horrific. Why people seek that out I'll never understand.

I also don't encourage promoting sexuality just because you want more views and money. Every artist should be authentic, should be who they are, whether they express themselves more or less erotically, more or less this or that.

I also respect the etiquette that some social events require (you don't go in shorts and flip flops to an office meeting etc)

In rest I believe everyone should feel free to dress how they feel comfortable, whether it's more conservative or more revealing, and not based on the level of excitement they raise in other people or how they integrate into their opinions.

Agreed, where what feels right unless the situation calls for more decorum, in which case where something sensible. If you want to wear something revealing and show off what you've got, by all means go for it, but comfort is great.

India Actual

Super Civil Servant Blue
Super Saiyan Blue
I'm in the same boat as you there, I can't find myself attracted to someone considerably younger than myself, I'm only attracted to women around about the same age as me, (anime obsession excluded because I am (arguably) smart enough to understand that cartoon girlies = not real) so that's predominantly where my attention goes in terms of huntin' for da ladies. I can't stand listening to teenagers talk, I interact with a couple of them on a routine basis and...ugh...so the thought of someone around their age being a part of my life to any sort of intimate degree is just horrific. Why people seek that out I'll never understand.

I still don't understand what "Poggers" means and them saying something "Slaps." I'm truly an OFWG now.

giphy.gif

• :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000:
  • :beer: