Millennial vs Gen Z (Zoomers)

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
She was a school bus driver for a while... Goes to show how well they screen people for jobs like that.

That doesn't surprise me. The sole job qualification for bus drivers is "will you show up and drive a bus?" Terrible screening process.

She was only ever abusive to my cousin but she did grab my brother once and my mom was pissed about it. Still let me go around her though. Lovely parenting.

That poor girl, you almost wish someone had called the cops on the mother, but then...

Sadly, this was the least of the abuse my cousin suffered. Her father was a pedo and sexually assaulted her when she was 11. She didn't tell me about it until she was 19. He got behind her in bed and jacked off. She thought it was normal. Had her and her stepsister with another girl butt naked in his house when they were all 15 as well. Again, though this was normal. No surprised she ended up stripping at 17. The girl is a mess. I stopped talking to her 10 years ago. I feel bad for everything that happened but she was a horrible, horrible friend and a nasty person. This is what abuse does though.

No wonder she's so fucked up! Your own child? What a sick fuck. When you say sexually assaulted, was it just the jacking off, or did he actually penetrate her, too? Not that one is worse than the other, a young girl should NEVER have to see a guy doing that, let alone her own father, ffs. I hope the other girl told her parents about having to be naked around him at 15, that's ridiculously perverse! I want to chop this dude's bits off myself! If you can't control yourself, you don't deserve to have any fun parts. End of story. Cops needed to intervene in this family, big time...

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
When she got older, yeah. She had bad teeth from doing painkillers all the time and she even yelled like that woman... The irony. That woman was terrifying. Not many people talk to her in the family anymore... Is it any wonder why?
No one should talk to her, let her die old and alone.

Reactions: Beerus

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
No wonder she's so fucked up! Your own child? What a sick fuck. When you say sexually assaulted, was it just the jacking off, or did he actually penetrate her, too? Not that one is worse than the other, a young girl should NEVER have to see a guy doing that, let alone her own father, ffs. I hope the other girl told her parents about having to be naked around him at 15, that's ridiculously perverse! I want to chop this dude's bits off myself! If you can't control yourself, you don't deserve to have any fun parts. End of story. Cops needed to intervene in this family, big time...
If he did, she never told me. That was all she told me about him. He was in prison for a while, not sure why. No one ever told me.

What makes this worse is her mother raped her father to conceive her. No joke. This sounds like something from a trailer park series on HBO but it all happened.

I don't think the other two girls ever said anything. I did try to get her to call the cops on her mother, she agreed to call her grandmother and she came and picked us up. I was there when she tried running her over with a car. She ended up going back to her though. I thought she was very stupid at the time but looking back now, her mother likely sweet-talked her. She would be abusive then overly loving. She was in a trap of it. They moved to Vegas together like 8 years ago. As cruel as her mother has been, she still loves her.

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
When she got older, yeah. She had bad teeth from doing painkillers all the time and she even yelled like that woman... The irony. That woman was terrifying. Not many people talk to her in the family anymore... Is it any wonder why?
WHAT DID YOU SAY!?

• Funny

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
If he did, she never told me. That was all she told me about him. He was in prison for a while, not sure why. No one ever told me.

Sounds like a proper pedo, that's for sure. Hope he took a few while he was in there!

What makes this worse is her mother raped her father to conceive her. No joke. This sounds like something from a trailer park series on HBO but it all happened.

Ooph, so her mother's Chi-Chi?!? Joking aside, that's absolutely terrible. I know people don't usually take women raping men seriously, but that is legitimately awful, and to live with the knowledge of having been conceived that way. Whether it's men raping women or women raping men, rape is rape and it's a horrible thing for the victim to have to deal with, let alone their unfortunate child. No doubt she grew up hearing the mother talk about what a waste her father was, and no wonder she's like him, etc. Never good enough. Horrible thing to live with.

I don't think the other two girls ever said anything. I did try to get her to call the cops on her mother, she agreed to call her grandmother and she came and picked us up.

They were 15 years old and didn't say a thing about a disgusting older guy forcing them to strip naked? Yikes, either they were severely scarred from it, or they were threatened with some form of violence. I can't imagine a 15 year old girl being okie dokie about some perv forcing them to be naked so he can eye them up and, one can only assume, use that for his perversions later on. If the dude's still around someone needs to track down one of those blutooth chastity cage things from that news article I posted, lock it and delete the app. The fact he still has a penis is a crime, it clearly drives him to do sick and disgusting things. Perfect candidate for the above, or to be a eunuch.

I was there when she tried running her over with a car. She ended up going back to her though. I thought she was very stupid at the time but looking back now, her mother likely sweet-talked her. She would be abusive then overly loving. She was in a trap of it. They moved to Vegas together like 8 years ago. As cruel as her mother has been, she still loves her.

Sounds a lot like munchausen, keep the daughter suffering to feel needed? Either way, only a truly horrible person could think to harm their child, she clearly should not have had custody of her!

• Agree

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I can't imagine a 15 year old girl being okie dokie about some perv forcing them to be naked so he can eye them up and, one can only assume, use that for his perversions later on
My ex-girlfriend got drunk and intentionally made out with a much older man and also flashed him when she was 15. It's not as unusual as you may think.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Kami Guru

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
My ex-girlfriend got drunk and intentionally made out with a much older man and also flashed him when she was 15. It's not as unusual as you may think.
I know that this sort of thing happens a lot, but forcing a 15 year old to strip and be naked for the benefit of a much older man is something else. That's not being too drunk to consent or too drunk to make a wise decision, that's child abuse, outright pedophilia (well, whichever "ophilia" it is where you get off on young teens).

LividJay

Meh
Super Saiyan God
I know that this sort of thing happens a lot, but forcing a 15 year old to strip and be naked for the benefit of a much older man is something else. That's not being too drunk to consent or too drunk to make a wise decision, that's child abuse, outright pedophilia (well, whichever "ophilia" it is where you get off on young teens).
I didn't really read what was originally said about that, I was just responding to how you worded it. I get you, though.

Beerus

•🅷•🅰•🅺•🅰•🅸•
Admin
Sounds like a proper pedo, that's for sure. Hope he took a few while he was in there!
Yeah, I hope some 250-pound muscle dude pounded him in the ass and he hated every second of it.

Ooph, so her mother's Chi-Chi?!? Joking aside, that's absolutely terrible. I know people don't usually take women raping men seriously, but that is legitimately awful, and to live with the knowledge of having been conceived that way. Whether it's men raping women or women raping men, rape is rape and it's a horrible thing for the victim to have to deal with, let alone their unfortunate child. No doubt she grew up hearing the mother talk about what a waste her father was, and no wonder she's like him, etc. Never good enough. Horrible thing to live with.
She actually didn't talk bad about him. She was too busy sleeping with other married men. She was a "masseuse" and basically was giving married clients happy endings and blow jobs right from home. One of the last men she was with was actually a local Christian pastor who hosted a radio show. The only reason I know is because my cousin had told me. Her mom was pissed but how you going to hide that kind of behavior from a 15 year old when you are doing it in the room next to her bedroom? ffs...

And yeah, rape is rape. She drugged him and raped him.

They were 15 years old and didn't say a thing about a disgusting older guy forcing them to strip naked? Yikes, either they were severely scarred from it, or they were threatened with some form of violence. I can't imagine a 15 year old girl being okie dokie about some perv forcing them to be naked so he can eye them up and, one can only assume, use that for his perversions later on. If the dude's still around someone needs to track down one of those blutooth chastity cage things from that news article I posted, lock it and delete the app. The fact he still has a penis is a crime, it clearly drives him to do sick and disgusting things. Perfect candidate for the above, or to be a eunuch.
This was my cousin's father, her "half-sister" so his other biological daughter, and his current wife's daughter... So yeah, I don't think they thought anything of it. I don't know what would convince them to get naked for their father but that is disturbing. The way my cousin said it with a smile on her face freaked me out. I looked at her and said, "You know that is not normal, right?". She shrugged.

Sounds a lot like munchausen, keep the daughter suffering to feel needed? Either way, only a truly horrible person could think to harm their child, she clearly should not have had custody of her!
Apparently, she was abused by her father (my grandpa's brother) growing up. He used to lock her in the closet and beat her so maybe she thought this was normal herself. I just hope to God if my cousin ever decides to have a child, she doesn't do it to them.

• Agree

Super Kami Guru

Head Maid
Legendary Saiyan
Yeah, I hope some 250-pound muscle dude pounded him in the ass and he hated every second of it.

This. Fitting punishment for a sexual predator is to become sexual prey. Nevermind one 250lbs dude, a guy like this needs a solid gangbang or fifty. Maybe after being the personal pincushion of a few dozen guys he'll understand how his victims felt.

She actually didn't talk bad about him. She was too busy sleeping with other married men. She was a "masseuse" and basically was giving married clients happy endings and blow jobs right from home. One of the last men she was with was actually a local Christian pastor who hosted a radio show. The only reason I know is because my cousin had told me. Her mom was pissed but how you going to hide that kind of behavior from a 15 year old when you are doing it in the room next to her bedroom? ffs...

Ah, a professional skin flautist, I'm sure she could've had him moaning out some bach with that level of proficiency...

And yeah, rape is rape. She drugged him and raped him.

That's really awful, it truly is!

This was my cousin's father, her "half-sister" so his other biological daughter, and his current wife's daughter... So yeah, I don't think they thought anything of it. I don't know what would convince them to get naked for their father but that is disturbing. The way my cousin said it with a smile on her face freaked me out. I looked at her and said, "You know that is not normal, right?". She shrugged.

Sadly sounds like she was conditioned to believe his perversions were just normal. That's really sad. Means she probably saw a lot more than she let on, and probably had to deal with far more perverse than she let slip.

Apparently, she was abused by her father (my grandpa's brother) growing up. He used to lock her in the closet and beat her so maybe she thought this was normal herself. I just hope to God if my cousin ever decides to have a child, she doesn't do it to them.

The sad reality is that those who are abused and don't get the proper help or find the proper understanding they need to work through it, usually end up as abusers themselves. So here's hoping she either gets help or doesn't have a child.

• Agree
  • :)
  • :shock3:
  • :ssgrin:
  • :stop2:
  • :tasty:
  • :thinking:
  • :what:
  • :yes:
  • :stinky:
  • :9000: